Tanya & Tasha #24 Hot tub dips these 2 drips now we have the battle of the Ivy trips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg fatso, hit a new low with that insta account haven’t you. No matter what you do you’ll never win Tattle round. Ever. I’ll make sure of it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How..How...Can you see that, delete it and then add a lovey-dovey comment of your own? Has this woman no spine? No pride? No shame? Bloody hell, she was never going to win Germaine Greer’s feminist of the year award but this really is unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another thread! I only follow this thread on tattle. ive only ever followed 🦧 for quite a few years now. She seemed ok at first, but then I noticed a massive increase in followers (which we now know she bought!) and then on one of her posts someone commented that her post was exactly the same as 🗑 I then checked her account out and noticed the similarities between the 2 of them! Then 🦧 mentioned Tattle, and how nasty it was, blah, blah, blah! They really believe that they have interesting lives, that everyone wants to know about their homes, holidays and what they are buying and eating! They think they are BIG influencers! The thing is I’ve made virtual friendships with people on IG who if I lived near to, I would actually see. T & T I doubt could say that about any of their followers, especially as they don’t know if they are genuine or tattlers - even Anita! 😂 to me their lives are incredibly empty!

Reactions: 10
How..How...Can you see that, delete it and then add a lovey-dovey comment of your own? Has this woman no spine? No pride? No shame? Bloody hell, she was never going to win Germaine Greer’s feminist of the year award but this really is unbelievable.
I was thinking the same. I think she laps up any nice comment he makes her & she lets it override all the bad things he does.
I would be mortified if A. My husband was liking photos of women & B. Someone plastered it all over my Instagram post for everyone to see yet she just deletes & chooses to ignore what he’s up to.

She’s basically telling him he can do what he wants as long as he compliments her now & then & she gets to carry on with the obsessive spending.

I don’t know who made the fake profile & commented ( it wasn’t me btw! ) but I don’t feel sorry for Tasha when she’s allowing his dirty behaviour 😡

Reactions: 12
I’m assuming women message Tash about her hubby and she ignores and blocks.

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell, these might be in the running for most amount of threads soon 😂 I only went to make tea and boom, a new thread 🤣

Why is 🗑 taking pics of a field? We’ve all seen a field before 🤷🏻‍♀️ Kissing upto her friend getting a new house 🤮

I know it may be an unpopular opinion but I really am starting to feel sorry for Trash. From what we now know (have dug up) her young family life probably wasn’t great - her brother imprisoned for killing someone & her sister for assisting in the cover up. Her dad is no longer with us, I’m not sure about her mum but I hardly ever see her mentioned so the relationship can’t be great? If she’s in her 40s and has been married 18 years then she was quite young when she met Onslow and he’ll be all she has known throughout adult life - it seems to me she’s desperately trying to hold on to that perfect family she’s probably never had - and so she’s willing to accept any type of treatment from her slimy horrible husband. Of course I’m just a slightly pissed observer but that’s just my theory. I think Tash is ignorant, naive and harmless whereas Tanya is a spiteful, jealous, vindictive bully. It’s that big ginger bastard I really dislike.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I know it may be an unpopular opinion but I really am starting to feel sorry for Trash. From what we now know (have dug up) her young family life probably wasn’t great - her brother imprisoned for killing someone & her sister for assisting in the cover up. Her dad is no longer with us, I’m not sure about her mum but I hardly ever see her mentioned so the relationship can’t be great? If she’s in her 40s and has been married 18 years then she was quite young when she met Onslow and he’ll be all she has known throughout adult life - it seems to me she’s desperately trying to hold on to that perfect family she’s probably never had - and so she’s willing to accept any type of treatment from her slimy horrible husband. Of course I’m just a slightly pissed observer but that’s just my theory. I think Tash is ignorant, naive and harmless whereas Tanya is a spiteful, jealous, vindictive bully. It’s that big ginger bastard I really dislike.
“Her dad is no longer with us”.....? “Us”?

please tell me that’s a typo and you’ve not just disclosed yourself as an Ashford 😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Her dad is no longer with us”.....? “Us”?

please tell me that’s a typo and you’ve not just disclosed yourself as an Ashford 😂 x
ahahahahahahahh can’t even help but laugh at myself - I’ve had a few wines and I’m getting all sentimental 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
ahahahahahahahh can’t even help but laugh at myself - I’ve had a few wines and I’m getting all sentimental 🤣🤣🤣
Thank christ for that! I wondered if you had slipped up and just outed yourself as Trasha!!! 😂 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Very true. Will be why she let’s her husband and SILTB walk all over her.
As someone else pointed out previously maybe it was Tanya that made the account and posted to try and show Tash up and I wouldn’t actually put it past her now. She’s worse than ever. She probs wanted their weekend away and Ivy trip called off!
I’m on the wine too- Cheers!

Reactions: 7
How many potatoes does Tasha need 😮

I agree with you. Feel sad for her. She’s a bit dim but I prefer her orangutan by a whole lot. Hopefully one day she will realize that this whole fake life for Instagram isn’t worth it and she will leave that disgusting husband of hers.

Perfect shirt for his “man” 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Haha

I agree with you. Feel sad for her. She’s a bit dim but I prefer her orangutan by a whole lot. Hopefully one day she will realize that this whole fake life for Instagram isn’t worth it and she will leave that disgusting husband of hers.

Perfect shirt for his “man” 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Love a Tuna salad ( cobb ??) but definitely overkill on the spuds.

oh god I feel like she thinks because it’s ‘salad’ it’s automatically healthy. Not when you’ve got a sack full of potatoes, cheese and fattening mayo on there!
I know she’s put on weight in lockdown but I honestly don’t know how she wasn’t bigger before/ even bigger now?? I literally only have carbs when I know I’m going to be exercising/ on my feet all day yet she has carbs with every meal (not SW friendly carbs either #offplan)

I know it may be an unpopular opinion but I really am starting to feel sorry for Trash. From what we now know (have dug up) her young family life probably wasn’t great - her brother imprisoned for killing someone & her sister for assisting in the cover up.
Is there a link to story for this? I think someone mentioned on previous thread her brother is being released soon.

oh god I feel like she thinks because it’s ‘salad’ it’s automatically healthy. Not when you’ve got a sack full of potatoes, cheese and fattening mayo on there!
I know she’s put on weight in lockdown but I honestly don’t know how she wasn’t bigger before/ even bigger now?? I literally only have carbs when I know I’m going to be exercising/ on my feet all day yet she has carbs with every meal (not SW friendly carbs either #offplan)
She's tall so her weight spreads differently, or so i gather! I know a few tall girls (over 6 ft) that sound heavy but they're still relatively slim. Her insides though would be a different story, im so surprised she hasn't got diabetes or anything but then if her body is good at processing sugar she'll be lucky. You can definitely see her poor diet in her skin and hair though. I always know when I've eaten a little too much crap on a weekend because i wake up with grey skin and spots 🤢 she's just all grey unfortunately, no matter how many filters she uses!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.