Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ihateit

I know it may be an unpopular opinion but I really am starting to feel sorry for Trash. From what we now know (have dug up) her young family life probably wasn’t great - her brother imprisoned for killing someone & her sister for assisting in the cover up. Her dad is no longer with us, I’m not sure about her mum but I hardly ever see her mentioned so the relationship can’t be great? If she’s in her 40s and has been married 18 years then she was quite young when she met Onslow and he’ll be all she has known throughout adult life - it seems to me she’s desperately trying to hold on to that perfect family she’s probably never had - and so she’s willing to accept any type of treatment from her slimy horrible husband. Of course I’m just a slightly pissed observer but that’s just my theory. I think Tash is ignorant, naive and harmless whereas Tanya is a spiteful, jealous, vindictive bully. It’s that big ginger bastard I really dislike.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Tanya and Tasha - Princess Tan and her spineless man spiralling into debt to get one up for the gram

Reactions: 40

swimming

VIP Member
Jesus wept it’s nearly time for a new thread.

my suggestion is let’s keep it simple: “jealous Tan and tasha’s wandering man

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Khe91

Chatty Member
My new conspiracy theory is Badger is Derek, and he has to wait till Tan is snoring her head off (imagine the noise) before he can come here and try and get help. Derek babes, blink twice on the next hot tub vid if you want us to save you x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Littlebitoflove

Chatty Member
Ladies please don't comment on Tanya's ex husbands new girlfriend!
I hate Tanya so much and the thought of her loving people commenting on her infuriates me 😭
Obviously he has a type 😬 but at least his new misses looks happy and friendly!

I wonder if Tan and Trash ever slip up while they're talking to each other and call each other by the names we use on here 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31

BettySwalls1

I wondered that!

We don’t both have to drive hun??? Then she makes out she’s drinking non alcoholic wine, because she’s been called out on insta for drink driving!!! #FakeArseGinge
😂😂😂😂😂 The Mermaid Inn doesn't serve alcohol free wine ffs. Busted.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

MyWorld

VIP Member
I think we’ll see 🦧 on Can’t pay well take it away, one day soon! #wedidntknowwehadtorepayourcreditcards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

BMWGuys

I’ve been away for a day or so and it’s gone crazy!!! We have arranged a night out next especially to talk about her and what else we can find out!! You guys have me in stitches....we had no idea that so many people would be able to see her for what she is!!

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
Well done @JoJo81 for the most likes title. 👍🏻

Blimey we are knocking these threads out ladies. Recap over the last week.
Tanya has a fake visit to a designer retail outlet.
she got all her old carrier bags out and faked purchases.
later this week we expect to see what she has ordered online.
Tanya thinks she can stretch her birthday out for 3 months, hence the birthday meal her goblin H2B has booked for her.
It’s Trasha and Onslows 18th wedding anniversary and they have a 4 day celebration.
starting with a takeaway of Tanya’s choice at Tanya’s Gaff.
Then a boat trip and an ice cream, the silly cow probably knows what flavour she will have.
Onslow is still liking young girls photos on the gram.
Then the chavtastic Ashford’s are heading to The Ivy with a table with a view, that Onslow has requested.
Trasha stil works 2 hours a week.
Tanya is still a passive aggressive cunt.
Tomorrow she is doing something with her family and fish and chips.
Her daughter is driving in a field.
They are both still corona cunts.
Both still use shitty hashtags.
Which one will have the first autumn candle?
Will Badger give us any info we don’t already know?.
my guess would be no!!!
Oh and Blackpool was the best thing ever according to Tan, but the news tells us different.
Oh and it looks like H2B shaves his legs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BMWGuys

What did they used to do? Is he really the type to write ‘delicious honey’ on all her food posts or is it her? He must be a laughing stock!
Oh it’s 100% him....she encourages it....but it’s him for sure. She does a lot of stuff and says it’s him though....we know because we used to hear him talking about it when she went off to deliver or collect cars...that’s what she first did before becoming an advisor. Got in trouble doing that because she was posting images on Facebook of herself in customer cars and driving while taking photos!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Rosepetal

Maybe, I can vaguely remember them both having a status just can’t remember if it was family/friend. Wish they would do one of those stories with the question box we could get answers for everything 😂
No I’m sure it was family honestly.
Right I’m going to pour a big glass of wine and I’m going to try find it
I’M GOING IN LADIES WISH ME LUCK
I’ll be pissed as a fart by the time I come back and we will probs be on another 5 threads

(me when I get back from scrolling through Tashas insta looking for this pic that was about 6 months ago)

• Haha
Reactions: 24