Tanya & Tasha #23 Pervy John Bitchy Tan H2B oh here’s Johns NaN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5CBD75DF-49A3-48D0-913C-46451D6EC554.jpeg
Did Tanya delete her comments about the pasta? It just looks like trash is replying to herself. Also, I don’t know about you lot but I’ve never eaten tagliatelle and thought mmm the sauce tastes so good sticking the flat surface 😂 what a drip

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m always so glad my day can carry on now that I know 🗑 is off to ”work” then shopping and of course that it’s Wednesday or as she prefers to call it “hump day” 😳 🥱 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s ok ladies we the Christmas cottage has its own Hot tub!!
It’s gonna be hilarious!!!
it's going to be the most wonderful time of the year for sure, I normally wouldn't look at my phone on Christmas day but I don't know if I can bear to miss out on the car crash of this lot's Christmas vacation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
it's going to be the most wonderful time of the year for sure, I normally wouldn't look at my phone on Christmas day but I don't know if I can bear to miss out on the car crash of this lot's Christmas vacation
Agreed, how will we not be able to look on Christmas Day! 😂

I admit there's not a lot of exciting things happening in my life right now, my husband and I are waiting to start our fertility treatment due to Covid, we are working 12 hour days running our business, I'm on a boring as duck diet but ive lost 9 pounds ..... however I dont want to wish my life away ever, but this Christmas festive shitshow is going to be hilarious.

In the car there, tanya will vice tacos balls and demand he comments "amazing hunny xxxx" on every post she does within 25 seconds. She will still be revealing engagement presents by getting herself in more credit card or catalogue debt buying things for herself and making out taco bought them for her. Trash will be taking 70 thousand selfies in the car en route to the cottage holding a festive Costa, James will be miserable as sin in the back not wanting to go (I dont blame him!), John boy will be strategically liking naked pictures on instagram while trash pops into an M&S petrol garage to buy 9 packets of festive Percy pigs.

Then the one-up-man-shitshow will begin as soon as they get there. Boomerang'ing cheers with mulled wine, mince pies, "amazing hunny xxxx", 9 joints of meat being cooked in the oven, JD seasoning being lobbed around like glitter all over the roast potatoes within an inch of their lives, the Christmas jumper selfies, toasting marshmallows and gingerbread men, the "drinks trolley/ drink station", feet up in front of the fire, John boy still taking 5 minutes in the toilet while he likes more pictures, "amazing hunny xxx", clothes laid out on the bed for Christmas Day, enough candles to make Guy Fawkes jealous, the battle of laying the table, Ridiculous amounts of tit presents, and finally - did I mention "amazing hunny xxx"

The end 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I admit there's not a lot of exciting things happening in my life right now, my husband and I are waiting to start our fertility treatment due to Covid, we are working 12 hour days running our business, I'm on a boring as duck diet but ive lost 9 pounds ..... however I dont want to wish my life away ever, but this Christmas festive shitshow is going to be hilarious.

In the car there, tanya will vice tacos balls and demand he comments "amazing hunny xxxx" on every post she does within 25 seconds. She will still be revealing engagement presents by getting herself in more credit card or catalogue debt buying things for herself and making out taco bought them for her. Trash will be taking 70 thousand selfies in the car en route to the cottage holding a festive Costa, James will be miserable as sin in the back not wanting to go (I dont blame him!), John boy will be strategically liking naked pictures on instagram while trash pops into an M&S petrol garage to buy 9 packets of festive Percy pigs.

Then the one-up-man-shitshow will begin as soon as they get there. Boomerang'ing cheers with mulled wine, mince pies, "amazing hunny xxxx", 9 joints of meat being cooked in the oven, JD seasoning being lobbed around like glitter all over the roast potatoes within an inch of their lives, the Christmas jumper selfies, toasting marshmallows and gingerbread men, the "drinks trolley/ drink station", feet up in front of the fire, John boy still taking 5 minutes in the toilet while he likes more pictures, "amazing hunny xxx", clothes laid out on the bed for Christmas Day, enough candles to make Guy Fawkes jealous, the battle of laying the table, Ridiculous amounts of tit presents, and finally - did I mention "amazing hunny xxx"

The end 😂
OMG I can't breathe this is hilarious!!!

There will be the personalised "Ashlock" Christmas jumpers, the hamper will have it's first holiday (don't forget the mini baby hamper!), filtered AF pictures of Ginge trying to look skinny, Christmas tree pizzas and eggnog in cheap themed glasses. Kiddies will be so excited!!! I can't bloody wait

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

The end 😂
I am crying with laughter while waiting for my prescription!!! Behind my mask!
This is gonna be epic, nothing will beat this.
🤣🤣🤣
Well done on the 9lbs. 😘

OMG I can't breathe this is hilarious!!!

There will be the personalised "Ashlock" Christmas jumpers, the hamper will have it's first holiday (don't forget the mini baby hamper!), filtered AF pictures of Ginge trying to look skinny, Christmas tree pizzas and eggnog in cheap themed glasses. Kiddies will be so excited!!! I can't bloody wait
🤣🤣🤣
Hold up, let’s hope there is a shopping trip before hand to buy all this Tat!!
It will be sooooooo amazing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

The end 😂
This made my morning 🤣
Good luck on the fertility treatment & yay on the 9lbs! Make sure you get in plenty of 'me time' too to keep you nice and relaxed! ❤

Reactions: 4
Ah silly me, how could I forget, she invented cooking. She even gave birth to nigella and Gordon hehe so silly 😘😘 hahaha dips is also the hamster isn’t it?
duck me yes it is 😂 they’ll be leaving Dips the hamster to fend for himself while buzzing about their dips in the paddling pool - I’m easily amused 😂

The end 😂
Well done on your weight lose and good luck with your treatment when it starts. I’ve had 4 rounds of IVF so if you’d ever like to talk please drop me a message ❤

• Heart
duck me yes it is 😂 they’ll be leaving Dips the hamster to fend for himself while buzzing about their dips in the paddling pool - I’m easily amused 😂

Well done on your weight lose and good luck with your treatment when it starts. I’ve had 4 rounds of IVF so if you’d ever like to talk please drop me a message ❤
Don’t forget “Spit the dog” or whatever it’s called!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t forget “Spit the dog” or whatever it’s called!
Spit the dog 😂 The dog she shows more attention to than her own son! Its an ugly runt of a dog anyway, and I wont even apologise for that! It looks like it misbehaves and barks constantly.

• Haha
Spit the dog 😂 The dog she shows more attention to than her own son! Its an ugly runt of a dog anyway, and I wont even apologise for that! It looks like it misbehaves and barks constantly.
And I bet it stinks!!!

• Haha
Going on about their Christmas trip away, surely they realise there is still a pandemic going on, and it is rising again every day and even Boris is getting concerned about the fact people are still not getting it. We have not gone past it, we are still in it. He has said today that people are still going about their business like it has gone. He is worried that our second wave could hit in the next two weeks. I think these two morons should really take a step back, the majority of people are doing their bit, and then these two are doing their own thing. One of them works with elderly people, if she had any decency for her clients, she would be acting so differently, I mean shopping again today?? What the actual duck! These two really think they are untouchable! No one is.

Reactions: 8
Christmas cunts I hope the cottage has tit wifi they would be devestated

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I know I've said this before, but why does she have to share EVERYTHING with the gram!
She has to tell us her every move! Nothing is sacred or a surprise.
One big massive show off!
Shes not an excited teenager, if she was I could understand.
Is she going to tell us every detail of her wedding when she books something for it?
Such bizarre behaviour.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
What a catch up I’ve had after a couple of days with chronic migraine.
Tasha clearly uses Instagram for validation due to her own life ( hubby’s wankfest over pretty young girls🤢) ( James wanting limited time with her) probably why she’s turning Olivia into a Tash clone!
Now we know where Tan the man will be dining! Fairly sure she’d have got in without a reservation!
Tash eating fast food for a change! Yummy yum! Burger King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.