Tanya & Tasha #23 Pervy John Bitchy Tan H2B oh here’s Johns NaN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kebabs Orangutan posted look vile! Dripping in that white sauce :sick: Only 180 likes and only one comment from dickless Del as always!!

Just noticed on her ripped off toastie pic from the other day she put chips in a mug and it reminded me of the toast in a flat cap. Also if anyone is bored check out the comments on Trash's dinner pic from last night, Fatso getting all passive aggressive over the type of pasta used "But is it tagliatelle?!" and Trash declaring she's cooking them a special dinner on Christmas Eve at the cottage :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely bleeping creased 🤣 Trasha’s best
Scummy, I love the way the feta creams all over it....

Fatso then highlighting in her very best passive aggressive way that Trash is a bleeping liar for calling it meat free linguine when it is actually tagliatelle. No it’s not tagliatelle it’s fettuccini!!!! Then thinking of them all sitting round on Christmas Eve pretending they’re in the bleeping Holiday and Masterchef having to tolerate Peasant Trasha’s absolutely crap cooking when she, Queen of the Orangutan cooking brigade would have done a 5 course meal to die for.

I’m howling 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those kebabs Orangutan posted look vile! Dripping in that white sauce :sick: Only 180 likes and only one comment from dickless Del as always!!

Just noticed on her ripped off toastie pic from the other day she put chips in a mug and it reminded me of the toast in a flat cap. Also if anyone is bored check out the comments on Trash's dinner pic from last night, Fatso getting all passive aggressive over the type of pasta used "But is it tagliatelle?!" and Trash declaring she's cooking them a special dinner on Christmas Eve at the cottage :ROFLMAO:
I’m off to have a look 🤣👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Thanks for the heads up, it’s comedy gold! Safe to say ‘the movie The Holiday’ is going to be the theme for the Trashfords Christmas extravaganza.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂😂😂
I can just see her sitting on her lard arse, getting all red and sweaty because Tanya is that much of bleep she would pull her up on what bleeping pasta she used.
As for the holiday movie comment, I can’t wait to see the car crash that will be that weekend away.
Oh so yummy, I can’t wait to taste the fresh flavors.
Oh please duck off, then duck of again, then duck off some more.
Why would you want to be away at a special time of year with people who are cunts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I SO wish that orangutan would talk regular English instead of her stupid monkey dialect. What’s with saying I so love this, I so can’t wait etc. Tanya needs a good smack to the teeth. What a vile evil worthless witch she is

😂😂😂😂😂
I can just see her sitting on her lard arse, getting all red and sweaty because Tanya is that much of bleep she would pull her up on what bleeping pasta she used.
As for the holiday movie comment, I can’t wait to see the car crash that will be that weekend away.
Oh so yummy, I can’t wait to taste the fresh flavors.
Oh please duck off, then duck of again, then duck off some more.
Why would you want to be away at a special time of year with people who are cunts!!
Because it’s for the light of the world, the lovely kind loyal twins. We must bend over backwards for this huge blessing of the two gollums

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cannot believe (well actually i can) that there is 10 comments on the type of pasta...Tan is a sociopath!
"I love the flat surface that the sauce sticks to YUM!....WTF?!?!?!
That’s how you know you are a true greedy fat f***

Reactions: 11
Cannot believe (well actually i can) that there is 10 comments on the type of pasta...Tan is a sociopath!
"I love the flat surface that the sauce sticks to YUM!....WTF?!?!?!
I'm actually pleased trash has corrected her in the same smug manner she uses.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s how you know you are a true greedy fat f***
It’s because she’s a professional chef didn’t you know? She’s watched Sunday brunch and someone has made that comment so now she thinks she’s bleeping Nigella!
She must be making Christmas dinner if she’s letting Tasha ‘cook’ on Christmas Eve, can you imagine what a wankfest it’s gonna be? At least 20 courses with 50 meats and everything so good or yummy.
I can’t wait for this holiday it’s going to be hilarious!
I wonder if the cottage has a paddling pool? They’ll be pining for theirs if not, I can imagine the tears now, I miss you so much - it’s just not the same without you and our dips 😿

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m no vegetarian or vegan but she so loves a meat free dinner? Eh I’ve never seen anything not dripping with meat love. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s because she’s a professional chef didn’t you know? She’s watched Sunday brunch and someone has made that comment so now she thinks she’s bleeping Nigella!
She must be making Christmas dinner if she’s letting Tasha ‘cook’ on Christmas Eve, can you imagine what a wankfest it’s gonna be? At least 20 courses with 50 meats and everything so good or yummy.
I wonder if the cottage has a paddling pool? They’ll be pining for theirs if not, I can imagine the tears now, I miss you so much - it’s just not the same without you and our dips 😿
Yes the Christmas holiday cottage has a hot tub 😂 🦧 told someone on one of her Blackpool posts, did you know her and 🌮 were going to Blackpool, she’s just reminded us all this morning in case we had forgotten 😂

Can you imagine the posts and the comments at Christmas 😂

They will have all had a wonderful, family time together 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes the Christmas holiday cottage has a hot tub 😂 🦧 told someone on her latest Blackpool post, did you know her and 🌮 we’re going to Blackpool, she’s just reminded us all this morning in case we had forgotten 😂

Can you imagine the posts and the comment 😂

They will have all had a wonderful, family time together 🤢
I’m not one to wish my life away but it is going to be the funniest thing ever! The one upmanship will be off the scale. Tanya will be buying her girls their own castle’s to outdo whatever the REAL Ashford kids get. And she’ll be spending at least £5000 on her surprise present from H2B while wrapping up last years used socks for Tash.
And that’s without the paddling pool antics, I’m calling it now one of them will call it home away from home as they all swill around in a giant pool of shared germs 🤢

• Haha
Quick recap.
Tanya is still an idiot.
Trasha still makes tit meals.
Tanya is still spending like she is in the film Brewsters Millions.
They have both booked a October half term get away.
Both inflatable baths are up and running.
Trasha thinks she is the new saint of the English church, she wants us to clap her every Thursday, (ok I made that up) but she spoke to an old lady and now she wants us to think she is amazing.
John has been leering at young girls.
Taco still can’t find his balls.
Everything is cosy.
Feel free to add anything else.
Oh menu planners are up.

Oh and Tanya will find the cure for COVID just to out do Trasha.
Trasha is also still a nasty vile woman to her poor son.
Maybe we should start a go fund me, to help set him free 🤣
Brilliant @Maggie28

Welcome.
This is now thread 23, 50 pages then another new thread. Depending on what these fools do, it could go really quickly.
Bit even when they don’t post we still can go through a thread quick.
That’s the beauty of these muppets!!!
We have Blackpool this weekend, and no doubt Trasha will do her best to keep up.
Maybe she’ll pop down to her local beach.
Which to be fair looks nice.
Weathers looking nice. One thing is for sure none of us wanna see any of this lot in their swimming costumes.
Especially Taco or Onslow in budgie smuggler’s. 😂😂😂

🤣🤣
One things for sure, it’s put me off kebabs.
She really is a master bleep.... certainly not chef

This is really sad of you Tanya.
Firstly if your man writes like this, then he is a pussy whipped witch.
Secondly, why can’t he just tell you like a normal man. Yeah dinner was nice. Or no actually chicken, halloumi and tuna doesn’t go and it was rank.
Thirdly, 2 comments on a post and their both from you.
You’re soooo sad.
So tasty honey! Puke puke puke! Blurghhhhhhhhhhh Vom!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah silly me, how could I forget, she invented cooking. She even gave birth to nigella and Gordon hehe so silly 😘😘 hahaha dips is also the hamster isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Best thread update I've seen yet 😂
Yep. Spot on! And hilarious... Because its all true 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing will ever beat his “yummy yum yum“ comment 🤣🤣🤣
I missed that one 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bahahahaha!!!

I SO wish that orangutan would talk regular English instead of her stupid monkey dialect. What’s with saying I so love this, I so can’t wait etc. Tanya needs a good smack to the teeth. What a vile evil worthless witch she is

Because it’s for the light of the world, the lovely kind loyal twins. We must bend over backwards for this huge blessing of the two gollums
Gollums.😂😂😂 Prize for the most accurate description goes to... 🤣👌🏆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.