Tanya/Tasha #20 Trasha is still an insta bore Tanya won the hot tub war

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're telling me that people can go and play crazy golf but we can't see family and I can't have my husband at maternity appts with me. Women are literally avoiding hospital and putting themselves at risk especially around the time of labour to make sure their partners can go with them but people can play fucking crazy golf. Cancer patients had their surgeries and treatment cancelled so people could play fucking crazy golf?!
I hope everyone enjoys their new found freedom while pregnant women like me sit at home anxious 24 hours a day

Reactions: 21
Tan and her brood stomping all over bluebells again. They’re a protected plant breed, you ignorant mallet!

Reactions: 7
No this is different, Tanya’s kids are older and have a Dad who they obviously bother with as they aren’t at Tanya’s half the time. It’s completely understandable in your situation but Tanya’s girls are capable of buying presents and cards if they see him that way.

Reactions: 6
So true. I have never posted about my husband, or my own Dad.
No one cares!

Reactions: 12
Proof she’s been reading here again, hey sweetie

Reactions: 3
Looking at those photos Tasha has uploaded I noticed Johns not changed, he always looks he needs a good scrub

Reactions: 8
‘Derek’s ketchup’ even more pointless tat!!! I honestly can’t believe the amount of spending she has done during lockdown. And I’m all for people spending their money how they wish, but then in the next breath she’s bleating on for attention about how she may lose her job. I really wish she’d step in to the real world, the majority of her followers are there as a piss take, but any genuine followers surely must feel let down by how insensitive she is in this whole situation.

‘A wonderful stepdad to her girls’ what a cunt
I hope his real kids who he has fuck all to do with don’t see that.
I hate women like her, i wouldn’t be surprise if she’s the reason he doesn’t see his kids.
I’m only assuming by the way.
She needs a smack on the head with dereks ketchup vile woman.
Oh and what a surprise, her dad is the best dad in the world

Fur dad.. FUR DAD stop the world i wanna get off.

Reactions: 9
Oh my days, is this best pic Trash could find for Father’s Day, it makes me cringe for James! He looks SO awkward, the lad clearly doesn’t want his pic taken also what’s with the #dada on the pics, my 8 year old doesn’t even use this term, I’d expect it from a baby

Attachments

Reactions: 11
What about his actual children? I detest men that abandon their own for others. So he can play fucking daddy to hers but not be one to his? #deadbeat

He looks like he is searching for an escape route.

Attachments

Olivia the attention seeking twat in the background

Reactions: 13
No offence to anyone who treats their pets like a child, but it drives me mad!! Yeah they are part of the family but they aren't kids. Fucking fur dad... no go away you tool

I can't be the only one who thinks Derek's kids have never been mentioned because of Tanya?! I can guarantee that his kids mum probably won't want them around Tanya and if Derek even mentions them Tanya would throw a giant tantrum and kick off like hell. She hardly bothers with her own children, why would she want kids around that aren't hers?

Reactions: 11
So 🦧 has cooked a breakfast and said what a great step Dad he is, when really under normal circumstances and if he had contact with them should be with his own kids and 🦧 girls would surely be with their Dad. As for that bloody ketchup, because they aren’t his children, she’s put his name and not Dad - wouldn’t have surprised me if she had put H2B!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.