Tanya/Tasha #20 Trasha is still an insta bore Tanya won the hot tub war

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be upset if my daughter did so little to celebrate. I know it’s not about the money but she never worries about spending money on herself but can’t ever do anything for anyone else. Who the heck gives their parents a bowl of peanuts for such an achievement. Surely their lives couldn’t have been easy raising that hell beast
She did the same for mother’s day sent herself some flowers but never thought to send her Mam any just bleated about not being able to see her in lockdown.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see Tashas ‘Disco’ on her stories. I can’t work out if it was a dig at Tans disco shower head or not. I am also not convinced that there was anyone else in the room? She seemed to be sitting down, and didn’t hear any ‘giggles’ it was very weird.
View attachment 147566
All I could hear in the background was the sound of a wailing cat 🤷🏻‍♀️

And now Olivia is making ‘lockdown’ doughnuts or doughnuts as everyone else calls them 🙄 I don’t even think they are doughnuts they are some weird baked thing in the shape of a doughnut they don’t look good.
I dont think the batter is right to be doughnuts, they look a bit cakey 😬 also I mean a doughnut maker is technically cheating 🤣 but that's because I'm a self confessed baking snob and like to make things harder for myself 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
See orangutan has finally taken our advice and stopped lobbing cherry tomatoes into her spag bol. Showing off her EB crockery like a total Sally Potts bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously how much sugar?
#diabetesahead
She’s got a brand new fat grillin’ machine delivered just in time to clog up those arteries some more with plenty 🥓 🥓 tomorrow for breakfast! Just delivered according to her. Pity the poor bugger out delivering at 945 pm on a Saturday evening just so greedy chops can get her next fix 😡

All aboard that diabetes train, tash! Choo choo mf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Seen Tanya commented it’s her birthday next week & she’s hoping for better weather. It’ll be interesting to see what gifts she’s bought herself pretending they’re from her imaginary friends and her drip HTB 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Any hand writing experts here? I feel like some of those she wrote herself. Pink bottle is probably the only one that creepy taco wrote
1093A67B-BF26-4014-83F4-E41B73808B4C.jpeg
31041389-606F-4506-94BC-C24761B8FA2C.jpeg
FD320ADA-072B-4DC2-BC30-B3358D45230A.jpeg
E6B00F46-7B47-4811-8A4F-3D334FAFFEC4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Is 🗑 serious about her kids not being able to use the oven or hob when she isn't there?! She does realise that george foreman is probably a bigger fire risk especially if she doesn't clean the fat out?! Also I was cooking dinner from the age of 10 without adult supervision... in an oven and using a hob?! My bleeping god those kids are absolutely fucked when it comes to being independent. James is nearly 17 for duck sake and he isn't allowed to turn the oven on in case he burns himself and mummy isn't there to kiss it better!!! She really is a privileged wanker and her kids are now turning into privileged little wankers too. It makes me so angry when parents don't teach their kids BASIC life skills. Like they should be cooking at least once a week, know how to clean properly and should be being taught how to budget at their ages now. I mean you aren't stripping them of their childhood by preparing them for life? I was doing all that as a teenager and now I'm able to look after my own home & live on a budget 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don't eat ready meals or anything like that because I developed cooking skills... she's setting her kids up to fail and it's sad to see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is 🗑 serious about her kids not being able to use the oven or hob when she isn't there?! She does realise that george foreman is probably a bigger fire risk especially if she doesn't clean the fat out?! Also I was cooking dinner from the age of 10 without adult supervision... in an oven and using a hob?! My bleeping god those kids are absolutely fucked when it comes to being independent. James is nearly 17 for duck sake and he isn't allowed to turn the oven on in case he burns himself and mummy isn't there to kiss it better!!! She really is a privileged wanker and her kids are now turning into privileged little wankers too. It makes me so angry when parents don't teach their kids BASIC life skills. Like they should be cooking at least once a week, know how to clean properly and should be being taught how to budget at their ages now. I mean you aren't stripping them of their childhood by preparing them for life? I was doing all that as a teenager and now I'm able to look after my own home & live on a budget 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don't eat ready meals or anything like that because I developed cooking skills... she's setting her kids up to fail and it's sad to see.
Agreed! They are not prepared for the real world at all. They will be living with her until 50 and she will be waiting on them hand and foot.

Reactions: 5
Any hand writing experts here? I feel like some of those she wrote herself. Pink bottle is probably the only one that creepy taco wrote View attachment 147766View attachment 147767View attachment 147768View attachment 147769
I think these photos came up on a previous thread, she wrote them all.
No man, and I say that lightly when talking about Taco, writes like that.
She does, the y’s are the same and the A’s.
We all know she buys stuff herself and writes the bottles herself .
Hence whey she has to show off, because she is a doormat, and tacos cleaner, cook and someone he has to poke now and then!
She fucked up her marriage (according to Badger) so she has to pretend it’s prefect.
Sad cow.
Every photo of him, he looks like he is screaming help!
They both are stuck with each other, neither can afford to live alone.
I be this is why he puts up with her bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not allowed to used the hob or oven but can use the kettle to make her a cuppa or pot noodle 🤷‍♀️ from about Olivia's age my mum was working shifts and it was just us, I would have to make my own tea if she was on a late shift, some days got myself up made my own breakfast and took myself off to school at the age of 19 I moved out into a flat all paid for by myself. Her kids are going to be clueless but also wouldn't be surprised if james went to university somewhere far away just to escape whereas princess olivia will be around forever

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think these photos came up on a previous thread, she wrote them all.
No man, and I say that lightly when talking about Taco, writes like that.
She does, the y’s are the same and the A’s.
We all know she buys stuff herself and writes the bottles herself .
Hence whey she has to show off, because she is a doormat, and tacos cleaner, cook and someone he has to poke now and then!
She fucked up her marriage (according to Badger) so she has to pretend it’s prefect.
Sad cow.
Every photo of him, he looks like he is screaming help!
They both are stuck with each other, neither can afford to live alone.
I be this is why he puts up with her bullshit.
Yeah the writing looks the same as the menu board thing she does.
So do you think she isn’t as into him as what she portrays? I seriously don’t understand those two. I’d rather live by myself at a lower standard than be stuck with someone I can’t stand. Ever been in a relationship where you end up despising the person and just their voice or touch makes you recoil? I couldn’t do that.
My parents have always instilled in me that if it’s bought on credit it’s not yours, and you aren’t fancy for owning it. That it’s better to have an older car, than have a new top of the range car on credit because if something goes wrong, your possessions go too, that’s why you buy what you can afford and If you have to pay it off, you try do it ASAP. Obviously this isn’t always that easy, but if these two idiots didn’t waste money on countless things then maybe one of them could escape if they aren’t happy.

Not allowed to used the hob or oven but can use the kettle to make her a cuppa or pot noodle 🤷‍♀️ from about Olivia's age my mum was working shifts and it was just us, I would have to make my own tea if she was on a late shift, some days got myself up made my own breakfast and took myself off to school at the age of 19 I moved out into a flat all paid for by myself. Her kids are going to be clueless but also wouldn't be surprised if james went to university somewhere far away just to escape whereas princess olivia will be around forever
Yup pretty sure James will make a run for it as soon as he can. Genuinely feel bad for the poor lad. I’m sure he sees right through his mother and father, and I’m sure he sees that Olivia is the favorite because she is easier to manipulate because she’s still young. Some people just really shouldn’t be parents

• Sad
Yeah the writing looks the same as the menu board thing she does.
So do you think she isn’t as into him as what she portrays? I seriously don’t understand those two. I’d rather live by myself at a lower standard than be stuck with someone I can’t stand. Ever been in a relationship where you end up despising the person and just their voice or touch makes you recoil? I couldn’t do that.
My parents have always instilled in me that if it’s bought on credit it’s not yours, and you aren’t fancy for owning it. That it’s better to have an older car, than have a new top of the range car on credit because if something goes wrong, your possessions go too, that’s why you buy what you can afford and If you have to pay it off, you try do it ASAP. Obviously this isn’t always that easy, but if these two idiots didn’t waste money on countless things then maybe one of them could escape if they aren’t happy.

Yup pretty sure James will make a run for it as soon as he can. Genuinely feel bad for the poor lad. I’m sure he sees right through his mother and father, and I’m sure he sees that Olivia is the favorite because she is easier to manipulate because she’s still young. Some people just really shouldn’t be parents
If i lived in that house I would. I would planning it already. James probably already is. I bet he has been tempted to dig a tunnel during this lockdown.

• Haha
If i lived in that house I would. I would planning it already. James probably already is. I bet he has been tempted to dig a tunnel during this lockdown.
They probably discovered his tunnel and that’s why they put the outdoor seating area /hot tub area over it. Now he definitely can’t get down there

Same bloody bottle as well 🤣 probably just wipes off then puts it back in the cupboard for the next anniversary
😂😂😂 probably! She’s always doing sketchy things

• Haha
I’m beginning to wonder if 🌮 knows he has an Instagram account or if it’s all her 🧐 bet the poor sod doesn’t have a clue!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Definitely the same writing that does the menu every week! Pull the other one 🦧, he just ain’t really that into you 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did we ever see what Tasha made when she said she was 'crafting' the other day? It kept her busy for a few days 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
What’s weird to me is the constant declaration of love. It would piss me off.
@Tdm my mum was the same, about money.
She never had a credit card. I have one but have never used it like these two seem to.
My mum also use to say never a lender nor a borrower be!
My credit card is for booking things like flights, I feel safer doing it with a credit card.
I spend what I earn, and I don’t waste money on themed tit.

I’d love to know who let who down about the Saturday night get together?
To be fair the weather has been tit but we all know it’s because Trasha basically told Tan to shut her mouth 😂😂😂

Did we ever see what Tasha made when she said she was 'crafting' the other day? It kept her busy for a few days 😂
She most likely got bored, or maybe someone sat on it, on that tiny sofa of hers.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.