Tanya/Tasha #20 Trasha is still an insta bore Tanya won the hot tub war

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did orangutan cancel their plans for tonight because she can’t take what she gives? If you’re willing to give it, you need to be willing to take it cute nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see Tanya’s splashing the cash around for her parents 50th wedding anniversary!!
What’s the betting that’s her basket and she has just used it for the photo.
I bet they’re delighted with their tiny nibbles.
She is happy to spend £45 on a poxy rainbow vase but uses tiny little ice cream cups to put some nibbles in.
But trying to give the impression she has filled that fake hamper with goodies.
You haven’t because your a tight witch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
unless her parents have the same outdoor furniture as her, that picture was taken at her house with the basket just included for effect

Reactions: 16
I see Tanya’s splashing the cash around for her parents 50th wedding anniversary!!
What’s the betting that’s her basket and she has just used it for the photo.
I bet they’re delighted with their tiny nibbles.
She is happy to spend £45 on a poxy rainbow vase but uses tiny little ice cream cups to put some nibbles in.
But trying to give the impression she has filled that fake hamper with goodies.
You haven’t because your a tight witch!!
I was gonna say how tight can someone be? She splashes the cash on herself but when it comes to other people she's as tight as a ducks arse 🤣🤣 If she has cancelled the whole takeaway night with the real Ashfords over what 🗑 said she really is a childish witch 🤣 trash needs to bite back more and put tanya in her place.... we love to see it 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How absolutely crass is that. Just get them a hamper from F&M FFS! What a cringe 😬
No one’s impressed by her lugging round an empty, fake F&M basket. Knobend...

Did orangutan cancel their plans for tonight because she can’t take what she gives? If you’re willing to give it, you need to be willing to take it cute nose.
Cancelled because Tasha got the shower head first. Spat her dummy out! 🤣😂

I’d like to think that Tascha has told her to do one but more likely it’s down to the weather being 💩
As soon as the paddly pool went up the weather turned - 🦧 must be fuming.
Probably needs a rest anyhow as it’ll more than likely take about 2 weeks for her swimsuit to dry!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Genuinely gutted if tonight’s plans are cancelled was sooooo looking forward to it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the tight witch can’t even buy her parents a full size bottle of Prosecco!!! And what the duck are those nibbles?! Is she feeding a hamster! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the tight witch can’t even buy her parents a full size bottle of Prosecco!!! And what the duck are those nibbles?! Is she feeding a hamster! 😂
I know surely you would do them a little hamper? Not a bleeping box, and she has breathed and touched all that. Surly her parents are over 70!

Reactions: 5
She really is a selfish bleep.... but that’s a typical narcissist trait - all about them and not able to do things for others unless there’s something in it for them..

Reactions: 6
Get together cancelled tonight then. That spag Bol looks 🤮 what are those big white chunks in it?!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Tashas ‘Disco’ on her stories. I can’t work out if it was a dig at Tans disco shower head or not. I am also not convinced that there was anyone else in the room? She seemed to be sitting down, and didn’t hear any ‘giggles’ it was very weird.
390F8B29-33B7-486F-A357-5132D3B5FD6E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see Tashas ‘Disco’ on her stories. I can’t work out if it was a dig at Tans disco shower head or not. I am also not convinced that there was anyone else in the room? She seemed to be sitting down, and didn’t hear any ‘giggles’ it was very weird.
View attachment 147566
I saw it and thought she was sat by herself too 😂

• Haha
What!!! thought Spaghetti Bolognese was her signature dish 😂😂
She soooooooo loves seeing her parents! I bet they was thrilled with their cheap gift 🙄
Bet you been on here all afternoon! 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d be upset if my daughter did so little to celebrate. I know it’s not about the money but she never worries about spending money on herself but can’t ever do anything for anyone else. Who the heck gives their parents a bowl of peanuts for such an achievement. Surely their lives couldn’t have been easy raising that hell beast

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 147566
What teenagers want to spend their evenings dancing with their mum in the front room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And now Olivia is making ‘lockdown’ doughnuts or doughnuts as everyone else calls them 🙄 I don’t even think they are doughnuts they are some weird baked thing in the shape of a doughnut they don’t look good.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
And now Olivia is making ‘lockdown’ doughnuts or doughnuts as everyone else calls them 🙄 I don’t even think they are doughnuts they are some weird baked thing in the shape of a doughnut they don’t look good.
Why would you need that many?
Pure fat greedy bastards!

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.