Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry for your loss, it’s so shitty and unfair. I know it must be hard but try to remember that you have your dignity which is more than these idiots will ever have. Thinking of you

Reactions: 4

The current mood of the UK is ‘sombre’ and these 2 cunts are living their best life enjoying what to them is a holiday... they are so disrespectful .. and more cunty then I ever thought they’d dare to be... they genuinely do not care about anyone else.. as long as they have happy tummies and drinkies.. and endless themed shit.. they are the lowest of the low..

Reactions: 14
But Tasha I thought you didn't go to Iceland when you got the food for your easter roast and barbecue from asda then posted photos of the frozen Iceland barbecue shit?
I guess this limited edition Easter desert from Iceland was just laying in the back of your freezer too?

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I really hope she isn’t serving her shit dinner on paper plates

Who is this Potts woman people keep mentioning???? Give me the 411!
She is another account that Tasha & Tan follow, woman with too much time and money. And she kissed Tanya’s arse on a comment last weekend about shopping then threw shade at Trasha for posting the same thing!

Jesus Christ is so scary.
These two need a wake up call!!!

New thread Title
Tasha/Tanya #16 #wedidntknow #peiceful #selfish #hottubshowdown #covid19

We can’t swear in the title so all of my ideas are fucked

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m on the wine guys, even my positive mantle is slipping tonight and that’s very unusual for me.

I think McFatty doing a complete and utter change of direction and all of a sudden pleading poverty and showing so called empathy for the rest of the country has made want to send 10 different Just Eat takeaways to her house this evening “contactless payment available on delivery”. Fucking Pleb.

Reactions: 9
just seeing that # there in all it's glory is enough to make me laugh about it again

Reactions: 13
Lamb roast is my favourite however after seeing Trashas I think I’m put off for life

Reactions: 7
Fuck me.. that’s one cremated leg of lamb.. and bloody hell, look at the size of the dinner Trasha fatso is eating... why does she eat jumbo man size portions?
She’s wasting her time pushing the JD seasoning shit.. people are just grateful to have food.. let alone ruining it with salty packet shit.. it’s about time she stopped flogging that dead horse..
Tanya couldn’t come across any more fake if she tried - saying you are grateful for your food doesn’t mean that people will believe you... keep saying it Tanya, you might actually convince yourself..
I have always thought these 2 are idiots but they have well & truly shown themselves up over the last few weeks.. Tanya has replied to one of my comments on one of her posts from the last few days.. I wrote a stupid piss take comment that she has interpreted as a compliment... hahahaha... she has no idea who’s making a nice comment or who’s taking the piss.. it’s a brilliant game!

Reactions: 11
Her neighbour is as much of a knob as she is if you look at her feed. Trips to the beach during April when we've been on lockdown. (Hailsham is not by the seaside despite her username)
Obviously they both don't know what essential means

Reactions: 10
I had someone follow my personal account not long after I commented on Tashas post! Just looked and noticed the same account that followed me is following the neighbour (no other mutual followers) strange

Reactions: 8
Fucking creasing! I thought the same! Typical chav get up!

Maggie, I’m actually done. I’m crying laughing.
I had absolutely no idea who Onslow was, when I googled it one of the first pics that came up was Johnny Boy and Trash

Absolutely fucking brilliant

View attachment 107703
This is Trash & Schlong Jon in their 60s

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.