Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's awful, I'm so sorry you and your family are going through it right now that's a good way to look at it though, this won't be forever and though its shit right now, hopefully when it's all over things will get alot better! However, since we're deep in the shit right now, all your feelings are perfectly valid and I hope no one tries to convince you otherwise. I've seen alot of celebrities posting tasteless photos of their kids with a huge mountain of Easter eggs and I get that it's great for the kids to act like normal but it doesn't need to be splashed on the internet. Take care of yourself, if you need to vent or just want a laugh you know where we are

Reactions: 7
So so sorry to hear this!! Lots of love to you and your family

Reactions: 3

Reactions: 2
So very sorry

View attachment 107526I must say tanya you are doing a really good job of having a muted easter
How many bags of mini eggs has 🦧 used this weekend. Such a greedy fucker!

Reactions: 14
Oh my goodness. I am so sorry.

Beautifully said x

Reactions: 1
Swimming, so sorry to hear your news... sending lots of love
Hmmm ... aa for Tanya - now trying to be a budgeting account.. jog on you pile of shit.. no one is going to give you an ounce of air time.. you simply can’t go from showing off £60 candles one week to budgeting for meals the next... it makes you look like a twat... instead of a budgeting account, have you thought about trying to be a weight loss account because let’s face it, you are a dollop.. and there’s probably some quick wins for you there!
As for Trasha .. I just knew the Easter bunny has thrown up in her house.. she is pathetic.. they both are pathetic cunts..

Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion (bit early)

Trash in the garden through rain or snow; Tan’s staying home #wedidntknow

Reactions: 40
Fucking hell, did Trash cook that toast on the radiator So not only can she not cook eggs, she can’t even cook fucking toast now either?!

Reactions: 13
And now not only is she a budgeting queen, she has found herself some friends. Who leave gifts for her. Still waiting for you fatty to to do something for someone else!!
Again you’re take take take!!!

Reactions: 9
Thank you so much for all the kind words! I know I am not so alone when I come on here.

Reactions: 15
Love that tash has got a ‘stay home’ photo framed yet she’s been popping out to buy her non essential tomato plants

Reactions: 16
Why the fuck has put those egg cups on paper plates! And what the fuck has she done to that toast! Seen it all know!

Reactions: 8
Bet Tashas teenagers are starving from only eating one boiled egg and a slice of bread (not toasted enough for toast)

Reactions: 12
They both claim this isn't how Easter usually is..." It's a different one".
Except they both are still stuffing their fat faces with usual stupid amounts of food, stockpiling as usual, still have theme shit everywhere & decorating their house. Plus don't give us the talking to family and friends bullshit....when have they ever spent time with other people?
Coronavirus is just one big fucking holiday to these twats. Give trash even more of an excuse to sit on her fat arse. Bet she's not missing the gym!!!

Reactions: 11
I’m not going to lie, ive just cried at this. I’ve had to unfollow these 2 cunts. I can’t take them taking this serious time like a fucking holiday. It’s really Pissed me off. I hope everyone I staying safe. And thank you for making me laugh I this horrible time. Much love to everyone xx

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.