Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm waiting on @Yel's stock check on Jim's bag collab. ?
I forgot! I did check a few days after releasing and he had sold 1 bag!

He promoted a lot last week with several stories a day to his millions of followers

He's now sold 15 bags in over a week. Just 179 left to sell.

Not awful, but just shows brands are burning money when they think his posts will bring sales. The majority could have just been random sales that have no idea who Jim is.

"You can find me writing and presenting everywhere" ?
Like the once or twice a year his friend at GQ (who's married to the guy that cast Tanya in the play) lets him do a little piece?

Also 2 million followers and he answers 6 questions, were they the only 6 he got?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I forgot! I did check a few days after releasing and he had sold 1 bag!

He promoted a lot last week with several stories a day to his millions of followers

He's now sold 15 bags in over a week. Just 179 left to sell.

Not awful, but just shows brands are burning money when they think his posts will bring sales. The majority could have just been random sales that have no idea who Jim is.
View attachment 5663

"You can find me writing and presenting everywhere" ?
Like the once or twice a year his friend at GQ (who's married to the guy that cast Tanya in the play) lets him do a little piece?

Also 2 million followers and he answers 6 questions, were they the only 6 he got?
Bloody hell that's really embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ugh so he and his wife both share that sneery dismissive attitude to YT now. Pathetic. Neither come clean and admit their main job is advertising, trying to get gullible people to buy stuff and getting lots of free holidays and things. If I can be bothered I might sidle over to Twitter/insta and ask him if he thinks his attitude to YT is insulting to his 'fans'. ? Probably be blocked. He is very thin skinned.

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell that's really embarrassing.
The 15 sales or the "I'm a writer and presenter, you can find me writing and presenting everywhere" :LOL:

He wrote 11 blog posts last year with most of those just being a collection of photos, very little writing and lots of ADs. The last published writing was in October last year. Hasn't even got a section for presenting on his site.

Edit, so his film is apparently being made!

I’ve been writing a film – well, someone has decided to make it… which is HUGE!

I haven’t mentioned it anywhere publicly yet, because it can all go wrong at any time, but we’re looking to start production this year and I have some development to do on the script.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The 15 sales or the "I'm a writer and presenter, you can find me writing and presenting everywhere" :LOL:

He wrote 11 blog posts last year with most of those just being a collection of photos, very little writing and lots of ADs. The last published writing was in October last year. Hasn't even got a section for presenting on his site.

Edit, so his film is apparently being made!

I’ve been writing a film – well, someone has decided to make it… which is HUGE!

I haven’t mentioned it anywhere publicly yet, because it can all go wrong at any time, but we’re looking to start production this year and I have some development to do on the script.
:eek:

Richard Curtis has written a new film called Yesterday, directed by Danny Boyle. I wonder how much begging to Scarlett Tanya did to try and get her in that film. And only ended up getting in the Four Weddings sketch instead.

Reactions: 2
Richard Curtis has written a new film called Yesterday, directed by Danny Boyle. I wonder how much begging to Scarlett Tanya did to try and get her in that film. And only ended up getting in the Four Weddings sketch instead.
Sounds like the trade-off they made. When does the Four Weddings sketch air?

Everyone mark their calendars! I can't wait to see Tanya as an extra.
how much do you want to bet that she'll be on screen for approximately 1 second, behind another actor and slightly blurred :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t believe they try to dictate how people see them. The Gleambots really have been brought up deluded into thinking they can control and demand their way all the time. Sorry chums but YT is what made you notable so the public will deem you YTers, and no amount of stamping your feet will change it unless you work hard and do something notable in another industry!

It’s the same as their audiences - for years they marketed themselves at and fleeced the bubblegum bopper market and then they suddenly decide they’re adults so think they can dictate that they have that adult 20-something audience ? They just don’t get it.

Reactions: 10
Jim released a new video just on his bags last night, he's sold a 4 more since that being released and the last stock check 48 hours ago.

The house in LA was an AD as well as the first class flights. Love how he's not even using his own "designed" bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She'll announce her "big" (Three sentence) part, whilst Jim stays at home and announces the divorce with Martha.
I think she might not have any lines otherwise she would have mentioned it in the BAFTA interview

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Going back to the BAFTA Interview,

I've finally seen it - poor deluded soul, and she looked ill.

I can't decide if she is aware she is deluded now, her body language was interesting...

Reactions: 6
Doesn't she seem odd and subdued in it? I wondered if as she was just back from LA she had just had a reality check there - knock backs or honest feedback. I see on Insta she posted a picture of herself in that terrible dress saying how incredibly inspired she had been by attending the BAFTAs (I think she meant depressed). Her answers to her upcoming projects were so vague. All very strange.

Reactions: 4
The delusion is real with this one. As well as with her husband, you know, the one who's a writer/presenter? [emoji1787][emoji1787]
This video from GQ popped up and I thought it was so telling of how clueless and unnapreciative Jim is. Jim is interviewing Jason Atherton (who is hot AF!), who has 16 successful restaurants all over the world. Jim asked him when he started to feel successful and was shocked when Jason said he still doesnt feel successful today as he believes the day you sit back and say you're successful is the day when you're in danger of losing it all. That it's crucial to have the drive to succeed every day. Jim was shocked! He then asks if he knows when a Michelin critic comes over. Jason says he gave up on that years ago, that if a restaurant is worthy of a star, it'll win in anyway. That what he works on is making sure that every single customer that comes through the door gets the same experience. Obviously, Jim didn't learn a thing or two from him!
Sorry for being ot, but I thought it was very interesting!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 18
Doesn't she seem odd and subdued in it? I wondered if as she was just back from LA she had just had a reality check there - knock backs or honest feedback. I see on Insta she posted a picture of herself in that terrible dress saying how incredibly inspired she had been by attending the BAFTAs (I think she meant depressed). Her answers to her upcoming projects were so vague. All very strange.
Yeah, it was a very bizarre interview. The way she couldn't remember when her projects were coming out and just said "later this year" for everything. It's only bloody February, most things are happening later this year!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.