Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have 0 sympathy for her... she had a good thing going with her youtube channel, make up line christ even her books but she chose to wake up one morning and become an 'actress' and instead of starting small in local plays etc, she decided that she was good enough to crack hollywood...

Enjoy that downfall Tanya its a long way to fall....
Yeah, you’re right. I never understood the acting thing. For all she had her faults, she had a great thing going on with YT. I bought 3 of the Martha Moo lipsticks ffs because they were actually good ?

She is probably hanging on to the release of the Four Weddings thingy to up her profile. I thought it noticeable that Jim has not commented on his wife at the BAFTA'S. He used to post when she was at prestigious events saying things like 'so proud of my beautiful wife'. Radio silence.
Divorce announcement by March?

Reactions: 6
Yesterday I watched this video about Tarn Nothing special, so if I were you, I'd only watch it of I was feeling extremely bored! [emoji23] But this still of cheese girl Tarn totally made my day! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, you’re right. I never understood the acting thing. For all she had her faults, she had a great thing going on with YT. I bought 3 of the Martha Moo lipsticks ffs because they were actually good ?
To be fair I think the makeup and other projects were drying up.

There's a clip of her at the baftas years ago - her hearing the applause that Emma Watson received could very well be the time tarn decided that she wanted to be an actress.

I'd never seen the cheese thing before. Oh dear. She really isn't very good is she? I'm almost embarrassed for her. Who keeps encouraging this pipe dream?

Reactions: 1
I have zero sympathy for her, she needed to have that ego of hers burst she’s become insufferable, no wonder Jim can’t stand to be around her and Kate hardly posts about her anymore, I think they’re embarrassed by her. She’s needed a reality check for a long time. Going to the BAFTAs where there’s royalty and film stars looking like that to get attention when no one gives a tit ? the delusion is off the scale

Yesterday I watched this video about Tarn Nothing special, so if I were you, I'd only watch it of I was feeling extremely bored! [emoji23] But this still of cheese girl Tarn totally made my day! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787]

It’s good to see a video where they’re taking the piss out of her acting. ? But the contrast between how she looked in her old videos and the one where she’s blonde wearing a black vest ? OMG she looks so ill and awful, the drastic weight loss stands out so much against her old healthier looking videos. Why did they not name and shame her like Jim, I’m not surprised she’s been getting away with breaking the rules, after what she tried to do with Wikipedia. She’s such a sly lying greedy fame bleep, she deserves to go down in flames. It’s such a mystery why this dumb talentless nobody is even getting work, even extras could do a better job than this lump

Reactions: 4
It’s good to see a video where they’re taking the piss out of her acting. [emoji1787] But the contrast between how she looked in her old videos and the one where she’s blonde wearing a black vest [emoji44] OMG she looks so ill and awful, the drastic weight loss stands out so much against her old healthier looking videos. Why did they not name and shame her like Jim, I’m not surprised she’s been getting away with breaking the rules, after what she tried to do with Wikipedia. She’s such a sly lying greedy fame bleep, she deserves to go down in flames. It’s such a mystery why this dumb talentless nobody is even getting work, even extras could do a better job than this lump
Yes, they were definitely taking the piss! There were quite a few bits that made me laugh, "blink and you miss her". Baahh, so true!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Yes, the difference from older videos was so shocking, but what shocks me the most is how much her eyes have changed. It seems like she's in a really bad place, whether it's depression or substance abuse. There's definitely something dark going on.

I still think Tanya wore that hideous dress (if you can call it that) to the BAFTAs to attempt to garner tabloid headlines and somehow that will parlay into more acting gigs. Clearly, Tanya is not interested in going the traditional route of putting in the dues of becoming an actor and is relying on her delusions name to be big enough to shoot her up right to A-list level from the Z-list dredge that she's current is at.

5720356E-2199-455F-91CA-F7434F1A4747.jpeg

Ahahhaha so deluded!! Filming bits and bobs?every actress sentence.....
It must be so frustrating, even by losing all that weight, she is and will always be Tania who?!?

Reactions: 7
I think it says a lot if Jim would rather spend time with his new niece than going to the BAFTAs with Tanya. Or maybe he knew he couldn't keep a straight face with the obvious attention-seeking dress that Tanya wore.

I think it says a lot if Jim would rather spend time with his new niece than going to the BAFTAs with Tanya. Or maybe he knew he couldn't keep a straight face with the obvious attention-seeking dress that Tanya wore.
Jim, for all his flaws, is a family man at heart, of course he would rather see his new niece than try to pretend to give a damn about Tanya. Jim is the quintessential good, next door Dad for me, and when he finds himself a new wife, he will make a good dad.

Reactions: 17
Jim’s (and Zoe) just been named on the panaorma programme on “influencers” and there was an interview with Dom from Gleam I’m assuming this is why he wasn’t at the baftas he will have known this was coming.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched Jim's new insta q&a? He said that he was going through some stuff last November... did the Tanya rumours start around then?

Has anyone watched Jim's new insta q&a? He said that he was going through some stuff last November... did the Tanya rumours start around then?
I think they started seeing less of each other then, I think the ‘stuff’ he said was going on then was his marriage troubles. He’s such an ungrateful twot though in that Q&A saying youtube is a small part of his life and he doesn’t like being called one and he’s a writer and presenter now ? God those two have become such big heads and no appreciation of the followers who helped him get those undeserving opportunities. All they care about are their sponsors and presenting and selling a fake image, their just a pair of whores.

Reactions: 10
Writer and presenter...Jim is quite funny. He can call himself a writer when one of screenplays have actually been made. I cant even remember the last time he presented anything either. All these titles are things he wants to be, not things he actually is. Whether he likes it or not he is currently a youtuber/social media influencer.

Reactions: 13
Jim is every bit as arrogant as his wife. I might as well record some stuff on garage band and call myself a popstar.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.