Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest Instagram post. Looks like she’s on the fags.

Can’t help but think they were strategically placed on the restaurant table. Loads of comments from her ass-lickers .. how Paris-chic, etc.

Cringe.
Most likely there were

Reactions: 2
Me seeing @Oohthedrama "edit":
e2186fb13bcade387aa9d1b7fe38d55e.gif
Eh... That was a solid 3/5 minutes with the basic iPhone photo editing app. ?
I’m legitimately like Tanya when it comes to how we study and execute our craft.
A Half arsed attempt that’s really quite embarrassing.
I bring the banter and soul crushing commentary. ??‍♀ It’s my only skill.
I’m not like multi talented tarrrrn
I’m Like Jim we don’t really do much ?

The most interesting thing I’ve heard about him in months was the ATM story ? Jim needed cash!!
Could be for her adderall but it was probably for a small flat white in a reusable cup ?
I can see him being a flat white lad.
I’m excited for chapman 2019 content.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Christ almighty. He looks like he belongs on the ski slopes in the 90s! All the others are smiling or posing naturally whilst he's there giving Kim K a run for her money.
Seriously they all look terrible in this picture. The photographer is awful. Nick’s husband looks miserable, others just unflattering.

Reactions: 9
Eh... That was a solid 3/5 minutes with the basic iPhone photo editing app. [emoji52]
I’m legitimately like Tanya when it comes to how we study and execute our craft.
A Half arsed attempt that’s really quite embarrassing.
I bring the banter and soul crushing commentary. [emoji1744]‍[emoji3601] It’s my only skill.
I’m not like multi talented tarrrrn
I’m Like Jim we don’t really do much [emoji2955]

The most interesting thing I’ve heard about him in months was the ATM story [emoji51] Jim needed cash!!
Could be for her adderall but it was probably for a small flat white in a reusable cup [emoji52]
I can see him being a flat white lad.
I’m excited for chapman 2019 content.
Oh no what’s wrong with the flat white now?

Cringe!!! You just know she put the packet on the table to seem edgy.
Ew. I’ve quit smoking now except for the odd few on a night out. But would never have left them sitting in a picture or would have hid it if someone wanted to take a picture whilst I was having one. It’s not cool tarn, it’s literally the most disgusting habit to have. And whether she likes it or not loads of young impressionable teenagers still look up to her and she should know better!

Reactions: 11
Ew. I’ve quit smoking now except for the odd few on a night out. But would never have left them sitting in a picture or would have hid it if someone wanted to take a picture whilst I was having one. It’s not cool tarn, it’s literally the most disgusting habit to have. And whether she likes it or not loads of young impressionable teenagers still look up to her and she should know better!
I’ve never understood why they look cool. I had a mum book her 13 year old daughter into my surgery a few years ago, she’d caught her smoking then made her ear a dry cigarette as punishment. As you can imagine, the daughter ended up with a very dodgy tummy but I imagine she’ll never smoke again ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Jim... I'm sure she really likes you too. [emoji23][emoji23] Had a quick look at the comments under those photos and about 90% are from women saying: You're so tiny! You're so thin! How did you do it? I want to go on the Tanya diet! It's quite sad really... I mean, if she's not sharing anything on how she shed the weight, so it's obviously because she did it in a shady way, hence not wanting to share it. Why can't her minions see that?!
Meanwhile, she keeps posting photos of junk food, so that young girls think this is how they should do it. Eat as she does and lose weight, except they'll probably put on weight. Then what? I'm not a violent person at all, but sometimes I wish someone would slap her. Sorry not sorry.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 10
Oh Jim... I'm sure she really likes you too. [emoji23][emoji23] Had a quick look at the comments under those photos and about 90% are from women saying: You're so tiny! You're so thin! How did you do it? I want to go on the Tanya diet! It's quite sad really... I mean, if she's not sharing anything on how she shed the weight, so it's obviously because she did it in a shady way, hence not wanting to share it. Why can't her minions see that?!
Meanwhile, she keeps posting photos of junk food, so that young girls think this is how they should do it. Eat as she does and lose weight, except they'll probably put on weight. Then what? I'm not a violent person at all, but sometimes I wish someone would slap her. Sorry not sorry.
88d786854cf78f8e50ec6b85bb6074c7.jpg
14be74151636ee9be3c56488d1cfdd3f.jpg
a34e3882fc29a69cb7d1f492f6607ce7.jpg

God, she look horrendous. That big old bobble-head of hers is looking EXTRA slap-head’y, too. Smug cow.

Such a bad example to her tween army of fans.

Poor Jim, I’m embarrassed for him now. At least Tarn’s loss is Martha-Moo’s gain. It’s about time that dog got some attention from her “parents”.

Reactions: 11
88d786854cf78f8e50ec6b85bb6074c7.jpg
14be74151636ee9be3c56488d1cfdd3f.jpg
a34e3882fc29a69cb7d1f492f6607ce7.jpg

I’m FINE with violence ?
I volunteer! I volunteer! I volunteer as tribute!

It’s the Hunger Games!
witch stole the box from my McChicken sandwich to post on Instagram and licked one of my chips.
may the odds be ever in your favour tarnnnn . ?
but keep the feck away from my food.
No but seriously.
It’s Zoe-bleeping-Ella part two.......
“I eat endless amounts of tit and look at how tiny I am... will I try fit into a box/cupboard/press for the 20’th time this year and laugh at myself like the idea has just come into my head and it’s not my most overused party trick” ?

Poor Zoe must be fuming her “fat friend” is no longer fat.

Louise and Gabby where you at?!!
All is forgiven.
Passes dominoes menu and dumdum’s donuts ?

Reactions: 18
Tanya being skinny fat now makes no difference as that hair color is a nightmare on her

Reactions: 5
Probably not the case but I wonder if Tanya showing junk food is a sort of backlash against the clean-eating brigade (as well as saying she can 'get away with' eating all this crap)? Still not healthy, either way.

Reactions: 2
Probably not the case but I wonder if Tanya showing junk food is a sort of backlash against the clean-eating brigade (as well as saying she can 'get away with' eating all this crap)? Still not healthy, either way.
I think it’s 2 chocolate fingers up at her BFF
Zoezeebo-Dè-Dumdum-pizza-party-Sugg ? she’s been criticised for years for doing it.
I’m waiting for Tanya to start stuffing the bras with the free coco pops bowls and then they’ll basically be twinning ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you guys guess which one she posted on Ig?! It's really hard to tell! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was hoping Tanya would have responded to the Oscar noms as if they are all her colleagues, like she did last year. But she's disappointed me :( Hope she hasn't given up on the Hollywood dream

Reactions: 5
Can you guys guess which one she posted on Ig?! It's really hard to tell! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Great comparison ? she turns her head sideways and up to get her best angle with a high camera then photoshops the hell out of it to make herself look less zombie like

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeh, they look like cigarillos to me. Something like Blackstones? They come in nasty cutesy flavours like cherry or peach. ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.