Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha oh Tanya.. Her review sounds like my high-school English essay.
Spot on.

Says brilliant twice within a couple of sentences, praises the "thought provoking [sic] ideas highlighted in the narration" but doesn't give an example of that. Poor thing. Can't decide if that review is a better use of her time than the nasty photo with the naughty socks and the shoes on what appears to be her bed. Is she a 13 year old male?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Spot on.

Says brilliant twice within a couple of sentences, praises the "thought provoking [sic] ideas highlighted in the narration" but doesn't give an example of that. Poor thing. Can't decide if that review is a better use of her time than the nasty photo with the naughty socks and the shoes on what appears to be her bed. Is she a 13 year old male?
an "abosorbing" films isnt one in which you want to pause and write down quotes imo...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If anyone needed any further proof of Tanya being the most awkward human ever, may I present...Exhibit 284

what an eye opener. Never seen that before. The thing about that is, she is looks like she has abit of a personality and abit ‘daft’, with some life in her. Not taking herself to seriously.

It’s like she has had a total personality transplant to how she is these days. Absolutely mad how much of a different person is. There is none of that fun and life in her these days. All been zapped out of her.
Thinks she is some serious actress ,who has achieved stuff. When she hadn’t. She is acting that part too ( badly ) Pretty sad really. To try and change your whole personality that much

Reactions: 15
Just had a tiktok recommended to me about Tanya and where is she is now, one of the comments said they saw her outside a restaurant in Notting Hill smoking and they think that’s the reason why she’s lost the weight. So I would probably deduce the same!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just had a tiktok recommended to me about Tanya and where is she is now, one of the comments said they saw her outside a restaurant in Notting Hill smoking and they think that’s the reason why she’s lost the weight. So I would probably deduce the same!
smoking doesn’t make you that small hahaha. It can suppress your appetite if you’re not eating enough, but it can’t make you drop pounds like she did.

Reactions: 11
she looked so unnatural smoking in the showreel posted earlier, i highly doubt it was smoking alone...
like a teen having their first puff

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She clearly wants to be thought of as a cool 20 year old up and coming actor. If she wasn’t so bleeping entitled and arrogant I could almost feel sorry for her

Reactions: 21
She clearly wants to be thought of as a cool 20 year old up and coming actor. If she wasn’t so bleeping entitled and arrogant I could almost feel sorry for her
She's deluded herself into thinking that she can effortlessly morph into a completely different person. But the internet NEVER forgets, Tanya!

Reactions: 11
Tanya claiming YouTube has held her back in terms of acting gives me STRONG ‘Kendall Jenner claiming being in the Kardashian clan held her back in the modelling industry’ vibes. SURE, BABE 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Lol her story: “here’s a clip for you”

Translation: Here a a clip for you of a scene that I’m in that is neither funny, interesting, thought provoking, or will entice you in any way to watch the film, it’s just a clip of me because I was in this film and I want to remind myself (and my haters) of that fact as I haven’t actually done any acting of substance and this here film that I helped fund (some say to get a role) is the closest thing to “making it big” I’ve ever done so I hold it dearly and must reference it over and over again because like I said, it’s literally the closest thing I’ve done to an actual film.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
what an eye opener. Never seen that before. The thing about that is, she is looks like she has abit of a personality and abit ‘daft’, with some life in her. Not taking herself to seriously.

It’s like she has had a total personality transplant to how she is these days. Absolutely mad how much of a different person is. There is none of that fun and life in her these days. All been zapped out of her.
Thinks she is some serious actress ,who has achieved stuff. When she hadn’t. She is acting that part too ( badly ) Pretty sad really. To try and change your whole personality that much
Lol in the bits where they’re sitting on a boat you can see she doesn’t know what to do with her hands and waves them around so awkwardly. 😂 I personally used to quite like that about Tanya, she’s always been a bit clumsy and useless which was endearing. Now she’s still the same awkward Tanya but tries to act really cool and sexy which is just really cringeworthy. I think there was a moment when she was still with Jim when they both started doing “serious” faces on the red carpet instead of smiling and clearly thought they were the tit. They started believing they were special and lost their only selling point which was their relatability. I don’t really follow Jim but it seems like with Tanya it only got worse and worse, and she’s now fully delusional about how interesting, talented, and attractive she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jim is just absolute cringe - he did a bit of ‘modelling’ ie given some free clothes to wear on his Instagram for a company I used to work for and he’s honestly such a geeky awkward guy but he really does think he’s super sexy and mysterious but I mean he starts his Instagram stories etc with “hi friends” 🤢

Jim and Tanya will never ever be trendy or ‘cool’ imo no matter how they try to reinvent themselves

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
She was more sexy before she started trying so hard because she had that spark.

I also remember the moment when her and Jim became too big for their britches and started pulling these deer in the headlights faces. Eek!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
(I hope this will be okay with mods as it crosses topics and potentially tw- please delete as you feel)
I’ve never properly worried about Tanya regarding her weight loss etc, I did assume she’d been doing something not alright but something being kept in hold? That maybe her family and friends knew about it but had an eye on her.
However having been on the Peaches Galdof thread (very triggering for a few things, don’t if it won’t be good for you) I’m really quite worried for her now. It’s not the weight loss it’s the eye bags, the lost spark, the weird over sexual pics of a grown up woman. I’m not saying I’m right at all (by which I mean any type of legal or non drug use) but I’ve been worried for her for a while and this has really concerned me. None of my business! But it has. I’m sure I’m wrong 🙏🏽

• Sad
Reactions: 16
These are hilarious! Jim looks like he’s holding in a poo and Tanya either looks vacant or like she’s just been told someone close to her has died.
that was the beginning of the end of their careers 🥴 Honestly so embarrassing. Started from the bottom, now we...back at the bottom

Reactions: 21
Poor Jim, he always looks the same on the red carpet: like he's trying to work out a very hard sum.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.