Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow our Tan really did love the granny pants transparent skirt/dress look didn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These are hilarious! Jim looks like he’s holding in a poo and Tanya either looks vacant or like she’s just been told someone close to her has died.
Oooooooh never realised he was doing the mouth-hanging-open thing! I don’t know the reasoning behind it but apparently doing that (like, baring your teeth a little) looks nicer in photos (think Taylor Swift), but people like him (and I!) with thin little bird lips, it doesn’t happen naturally so he forces it and it looks hilariously bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Jim, he always looks the same on the red carpet: like he's trying to work out a very hard sum.
They both look like they’ve had joeys “smell the fart acting” advice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Has anyone watched Hurt by Paradise yet? You can rent the film on Amazon, Sky and iTunes now. I’m waiting for it to be uploaded for free online, but as it’s a film no one wants to watch, I think I’ll be waiting a long time 😂 If anyone does rent it, I’m interested to know if those two clips were the extent of her appearance in the film, probably were 😂 Or maybe someone could upload any extra clips on here.

Reactions: 2
Oooooooh never realised he was doing the mouth-hanging-open thing! I don’t know the reasoning behind it but apparently doing that (like, baring your teeth a little) looks nicer in photos (think Taylor Swift), but people like him (and I!) with thin little bird lips, it doesn’t happen naturally so he forces it and it looks hilariously bad 😂
I thought their ridiculous poses had started after the break up, but evidently it has been a long time coming. so cringe and just has got worse and worse :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the mouth-open-with-no-smile photo looks even worse on super full lips. Like Tanya. Makes her resemble a guppy, but she thinks it's super hot. Who has ever called a fish sexy?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ok I rented it - not actually a bad indie film

Two Line Tanya has about 3 minutes on screen in one scene - not the worst we've seen her acting but its not very natural and you can tell she's thinking the lines through before she says them - still very wooden and monotone

Reactions: 9
ok I rented it - not actually a bad indie film

Two Line Tanya has about 3 minutes on screen in one scene - not the worst we've seen her acting but its not very natural and you can tell she's thinking the lines through before she says them - still very wooden and monotone
Is that her only part in the film?!

Is that her only part in the film?!
yep - the clips that she's shown on her own insta where she's in the kitchen with a towel on her head and then immediately after in the living room with her partner - mashed together to make about 5mins max of screen

unless there were some blink or you'll miss her moments!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
yep - the clips that she's shown on her own insta where she's in the kitchen with a towel on her head and then immediately after in the living room with her partner - mashed together to make about 5mins max of screen

unless there were some blink or you'll miss her moments!!
That doesn’t surprise me 😂 Also wonder what happened to that film Cassette, it seems to have been shelved, it’s not even mentioned in her list of extra appearances 😂

I had a nose of her acting on YouTube does anyone know the name of the program she is in working in a sandwich shop I think she tries to do an American accent it doesn't go very well

• Haha
I had a nose of her acting on YouTube does anyone know the name of the program she is in working in a sandwich shop I think she tries to do an American accent it doesn't go very well
It was something called 'love daily'

Reactions: 2
You can find the video on youtube and the titles somewhere in the description box (the accent was awful)

Seems like they might be releasing 'Cassette' at some point also she's only in 1 episode of the syndicate, be she'll act like she's part of the main cast 🙄🙄🙄
Screenshot_20210211_043234_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh darling you are so late to the party :love: It definitely doesn't go well at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
omg that one in the cheese shop where her (already awful) american accent keeps slipping :LOL:

Jim's posing is actually more cringe than Tanyya's, he is always posting random fotos of him changing expressions on his insta, if you want to cringe you should check :LOL:

Reactions: 7
This pic gives me second-hand embarrassment because she was clearly trying to channel her inner mOdEl but instead just looks....confused asf.
I still find this look so odd. I remember thinking it looks like she wears a bathing suit with one of those sheer curtains on top of it. Now looking at it i still think so. Her face doesn't look good either. Imagine how much better she would look with a smile

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.