Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching Twist right now (on double speed because I value my time). You're not going to BELIEVE the role she's playing.

A bleeping receptionist!!! I WISH I was joking.

Ok, I'm at her big scene now with actual David Walliams and SHE HAS A WHOLE SENTENCE! Oh wait, TWO SENTENCES!

She's now walked into the street looking confused.

And..and...here's her next scene, oh wait. David Walliams is back...where's Rosie? Oh..I...I think that's it.

End scene.

I didn't time her screentime, but I'm willing to bet it's not even a minute. At least she has a wardrobe change.
So she was a two-line extra playing a receptionist like she did in Bulletproof.

I bet it was hard work for her to learn her lines. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I truly don't understand why she's been posting to her grid everyday. Is she trying to fish for brands' attention tagging the tit out of every single thing she's wearing?? She that out-of-work that this makes her feel like she's 'working' or 'accomplishing' something for the day?? 😕 I--

And she doesn't get it. TARN. No amount of:

is going to get your engagement up.

Ugh she's just so all-around desperate. Desperately desperate.

ALSO, that Twist Stories. Who took that photo of her on the couch? Kate? 😂 'Cause no way in hell is that an official film photo, she's not even in the trailer nor is her part mentioned anywhere in articles. Imagine an extra promoting the film as if they're a main actor. So embarrassing I could just die.
Perhaps she’s trying to market herself as someone who is really fashionable, wearing popular clothes on the streets of London and being photographed by the paparazzi?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
random but I really wonder how much she gets paid for these roles? anyone have any idea?
I hope it's something like the London living wage hourly rate and it's the reason why she would do any SPON content at the moment

Reactions: 5
Hmmm why hasn’t raff tagged star of the show Tanya?? Very strange? Surely he can’t have forgotten when she’s such an integral part of the film???
1B25EFDC-EFF3-4126-8BB4-CEB89A38F989.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm subjecting myself to Twist now.

So far, there's Raff Law pretending to be poor by letting his mouth hang open a lot (inspiring, really), Rita Ora dressed like something from the Wacky Races (why?!) and some absolutely abysmal dialogue.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she was a two-line extra playing a receptionist like she did in Bulletproof.

I bet it was hard work for her to learn her lines. 😂
Nothing cheers me up like seeing Tanya ‘acting’😂According to her imdb her next big role is the beautician in the last ep of The Syndicate and I can’t wait to hear what 2 lines she’s going to deliver us this time😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Twist update: no Tanya yet, but Lena Headly appears to be playing Claudia Winkleman
29_Twist-6f96.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Can someone please record her parts and post here because I refuse to pay £9.99 to get sky cinema for a month just to watch it 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
where is everyone watching this??
We have Sky movies. I can't record though.

Raff Law has all the charisma of a plastic bag flapping in the wind. Surely there were 8585858 other actors who could have done a better job?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We have Sky movies. I can't record though.

Raff Law has all the charisma of a plastic bag flapping in the wind. Surely there were 8585858 other actors who could have done a better job?!
totally OT but that comment about raff reminded me so much of that epic come dine episode :LOL:

would you say better or worse than Tanya?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone please record her parts and post here because I refuse to pay £9.99 to get sky cinema for a month just to watch it 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
I scrolled through and landed on this 3rd time. I’ve tried again for more but can’t find her unless someone wants to give a minute mark.
It’s bleeping awful from what I saw. The acting standard, Tanya would have fit right in.
I reckon she must have funded something for Noel Clarke so he does her a favour here and there or something.

this is around 26mins in

Rita Ora is abysmal but I think it solves how Tanya got involved with that coat designer. Think Rita’s wearing one here
8108BE2A-9EF8-40BB-8BE0-72350CAA48B4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, it's finished and I...didn't see her? I was working at the same time so it must be a proper blink and you'll miss it job. What a waste of my life 😭 It's a dreadful film.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.