Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those non-surgical nose jobs don't treat things like shape of the nostrils. It's more like a bit filler in if you have a bump and want a straighter nose, or to pinch and bring up the tip of the nose.

I imagine she started dabbling with injections (lips, nose) at this point. Nose looks slimmer and perkier. Maybe that's why she went for the shorter, blunter haircut (which I really loved on her, it was so much modern) . Real celebs often change their hair when they have procedures to divert attention from procedures.

View attachment 387190
Real celebs 😂
I’ve only become aware of Tanya again recently, I stopped paying attention to her about a year or so ago because I was angry that she was basically passing off her massive weight loss as if it was nothing (I just think it’s dangerous when a lot of her followers are so young and impressionable).

but my GOD she wants to be 22 again so badly, it’s actually cringeworthy when you remember this lady is in her THIRTIES.
30s isnt exactly ancient though. Taylor swift, Jennifer lawrence, Emma Watson, Megan Fox, Alex Chung are all hot celebs in their 30s who look and act young / fun. I'd hate to think at 30 it's time for covering up in a high neck blouse and never having a laugh again

Reactions: 12
30s isnt exactly ancient though. Taylor swift, Jennifer lawrence, Emma Watson, Megan Fox, Alex Chung are all hot celebs in their 30s who look and act young / fun. I'd hate to think at 30 it's time for covering up in a high neck blouse and never having a laugh again
Agreed! 30 is not old at all? I have plenty of friends in their 30s and i'm sure a lot of people here are in their 30s, too. It's definitely not time to wrap it up yet. I really dislike it when people act as if being in your 30s is like being in your 90s.

That being said, I totally think Tanya wants to show off and that's not a good look on anyone, no matter your age. It looks really forced. I understand she's proud of her 2.0 body but I don't think she has to show it off /this/ much either.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't follow Tanya these days but I just saw a photo of her on Instagram posted 4 hours ago - I find it really weird how she was much more glam and put more effort into her appearance when she was 'bigger', now she's lost a tonne of weight she has two modes of dress. Either outfits that wouldn't be out of place on early 90s rom coms, or London roadman. I don't get it, she looks horrific. Most people who lose weight look forward to wearing things they want to wear rather than what looks ok on their bigger selves, is this really how she's always wanted to dress? It is...not good.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't follow Tanya these days but I just saw a photo of her on Instagram posted 4 hours ago - I find it really weird how she was much more glam and put more effort into her appearance when she was 'bigger', now she's lost a tonne of weight she has two modes of dress. Either outfits that wouldn't be out of place on early 90s rom coms, or London roadman. I don't get it, she looks horrific. Most people who lose weight look forward to wearing things they want to wear rather than what looks ok on their bigger selves, is this really how she's always wanted to dress? It is...not good.
"london roadman" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: totally agree though, I find it so strange for someonee's overall style to change (as an adult) so drastically. She just looked os much better in every way when she wasn't so thin. Whoever bleached her hair should be fired

Reactions: 13
"london roadman" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: totally agree though, I find it so strange for someonee's overall style to change (as an adult) so drastically. She just looked os much better in every way when she wasn't so thin. Whoever bleached her hair should be fired
That would have been someone at Sam Cusick's salon, they've ruined many a influencer's mane

Reactions: 5
Me when I hear the bin truck coming down the road and have forgotten to put the bins out the night before so just grab my boyfriends “around the house” clothes and put them on in a panic to run outside hoping nobody will see me ✌🏼
She's looks like one of those posh 'yahs' at my uni who deliberately dressed really scruffy and passed it off as an aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That would have been someone at Sam Cusick's salon, they've ruined many a influencer's mane
is she the same one who does Zoe and loads of other gleam?

She's looks like one of those posh 'yahs' at my uni who deliberately dressed really scruffy and passed it off as an aesthetic.
yeah, every time I see her I think of my grandma and mum (who both grew up very poor) and just do not get how anyone would pay for ripped jeans/scruddy clothes to wear in public

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Me when I hear the bin truck coming down the road and have forgotten to put the bins out the night before so just grab my boyfriends “around the house” clothes and put them on in a panic to run outside hoping nobody will see me ✌🏼
i thought her jeans had the “Dave” TV channel logo on them for a sec

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It cracks me up that in her mind she thinks she looks like some kind of insta-hottie. Tanya, without completely ripping apart your appearance I'll just say you do not.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We are going to need a new thread title soon, any ideas?

This was shared on the Melanie forum by @RafaelaGoltsman, and I thought it would be useful to post here as well:

Oh, I like this lady's IG, she helped me see my own body in a much kinder way.
Also, she is very slim but also she seems very happy and full of life.

Reactions: 2
We are going to need a new thread title soon, any ideas?

Oh, I like this lady's IG, she helped me see my own body in a much kinder way.
Also, she is very slim but also she seems very happy and full of life.
I do agree with this but I also think these instagrammers who do these types of photos ‘from this angle I look huge but from this one I look thin... don’t be fooled’ etc etc are problematic because they’re all slim to start with! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I do agree with this but I also think these instagrammers who do these types of photos ‘from this angle I look huge but from this one I look thin... don’t be fooled’ etc etc are problematic because they’re all slim to start with! 😂
I mean, absolutely! The whole body positivity trend that was picked up by slim or average size people (often recovering from EDs) who discovered that having belly rolls or a few stretchmarks is normal, is like, duh! I mean fair enough, there are slim people with deep body insecurities but it's good to have a range of voices expressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
yes, when they post photos sticking their stomachs out and bending over to get rolls and saying its ok to look like that while knowing they're skinnier than 70% of their viewers does come off as insincere!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.