Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy sheā€™s dating is 100% the guy from Cassette called Dan Cahill. If u go on Cassetteā€™s Instagram you can see photos of him & it matches up with the guy in the Daily mail photo of them.
Dan Cahill is 6' tall. Tanya's guy can't be more than 5'6.

Reactions: 4
GUYS Jim is like 6'2 or even 6'3 and look she's not that much shorter than him. She's wearing flats here. My boyfriend is 6'3 and I am 5'2 and the height difference between us is much more pronounced. I don't think she's as much of a shortie as we thought and that Dan guy is probably also a little taller than we initially thought?

1609776109130.png

• Wow
You're right @martaS , the height difference doesn't look so pronounced in that photo. I'm 5'7 and have dated two guys who are 6'4. They both noticeably towered over me - the height difference was obvious even when I wore heels. I've always thought Tan was 5'4, but I admit I have done exactly zero research into her height. There are some photos where Jim looks quite a bit taller than her. I guess it's all in the posture. Jim is slightly hunched forward in that photo. If he was standing straight I guess he'd look a lot taller than her?

In any case, I'm sure this Dan Cahill guy was ruled out, by people other than me, on things other than his height in the past. I think he was eventually ruled out on the shape of his ears of all things (Lol!) If you Google him, you'll see that Dan Cahill does, in fact, have quite distinctive ears.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
You're right @martaS , the height difference doesn't look so pronounced in that photo. I'm 5'7 and have dated two guys who are 6'4. They both noticeably towered over me - the height difference was obvious even when I wore heels. I've always thought Tan was 5'4, but I admit I have done exactly zero research into her height. There are some photos where Jim looks quite a bit taller than her. I guess it's all in the posture. Jim is slightly hunched forward in that photo. If he was standing straight I guess he'd look a lot taller than her?
In any case, I'm sure this Dan Cahill guy was ruled out, by people other than me, on things other than his height in the past. I think he was eventually ruled out on the shape of his ears of all things (Lol!) If you Google him, you'll see that Dan Cahill does, in fact, have quite distinctive ears.
Oh yes a bit elvish, aren't they? But he is quite good looking, what a shame Tanya isn't actually seeing him.

• Haha
GUYS Jim is like 6'2 or even 6'3 and look she's not that much shorter than him. She's wearing flats here. My boyfriend is 6'3 and I am 5'2 and the height difference between us is much more pronounced. I don't think she's as much of a shortie as we thought and that Dan guy is probably also a little taller than we initially thought?

View attachment 371552
He looks a head taller than she does, even a head and a bit. He's also hunched over towards her as he walks in this photo, diminishing the difference. In any case, when we say a head taller it means around 8-9 inches so... if he's confirmed to be 6'2" or 3", that'd make her 5'4" 5'5", so like... what most people have been saying she is. And that'd make HW 5'6" at his tallest since there was barely an inch of difference between him an Tanya, which is, undoubtedly, short for a white male in the UK.

Lord, I need a hobby :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's weird that Jim still comments on her pics
It comes across as him being fake
Well isnā€™t he just the little Saint Jim we all want him to be! Lol.
A hairdresser who used to work at sams place in London said how our tarrrrn used to be so rude and think she owned the salon. Putting her feet up on chairs and just thinking she was a Hollywood movie star. Just an all round not very nice person.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Well isnā€™t he just the little Saint Jim we all want him to be! Lol.
A hairdresser who used to work at sams place in London said how our tarrrrn used to be so rude and think she owned the salon. Putting her feet up on chairs and just thinking she was a Hollywood movie star. Just an all round not very nice person.
Believing her own hype? Well, someone has to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Jim leaving comments always comes across as ā€œaww look at you tan, well done little buddy, youā€™re trying to do well like me and my fabulous lifeā€ - the same kind of tone you would talk to a baby in lol

I donā€™t know why but it just gives me a belittling vibe every time no matter what he is actually saying to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Jim leaving comments always comes across as ā€œaww look at you tan, well done little buddy, youā€™re trying to do well like me and my fabulous lifeā€ - the same kind of tone you would talk to a baby in lol

I donā€™t know why but it just gives me a belittling vibe every time no matter what he is actually saying to her.
same, I had no real opinion of him before but having followed him and her more since lockdown I have really started to dislike him

Reactions: 11
same, I had no real opinion of him before but having followed him and her more since lockdown I have really started to dislike him
Same. He gives off a really creepy, kind of sleazy 'nice guy' vibe now.

I think Covid having stripped away all their props and 'influencers' having to rely on their actual personality is the beginning of the end.
Most aren't particularly likeable anymore because they are so out of touch and aren't relatable. Like I've said before, what would Jim talk to someone of his own age about, or if he had a builder in, what would be his small talk. They are out of touch with the real world.

I wonder if Tanya is just regressing back to when she last felt comfortable and fit in with all this 00s fashion. Her lawyer, teacher, stay at home mum friends surely must shake their heads a bit at how she is.

Reactions: 29
Same. He gives off a really creepy, kind of sleazy 'nice guy' vibe now.

I think Covid having stripped away all their props and 'influencers' having to rely on their actual personality is the beginning of the end.
Most aren't particularly likeable anymore because they are so out of touch and aren't relatable. Like I've said before, what would Jim talk to someone of his own age about, or if he had a builder in, what would be his small talk. They are out of touch with the real world.

I wonder if Tanya is just regressing back to when she last felt comfortable and fit in with all this 00s fashion. Her lawyer, teacher, stay at home mum friends surely must shake their heads a bit at how she is.
yeah, this is the paradox with influencers, they become famous as they are just "one of us" but by the time they become famous/rich they lose this relatability and their USP, this is why I think (hope)it is something that will end soon.
The image of him talking to a builder makes me laugh, anyone who comes into his house must wonder wtf he does all day for such a nice place while they are actually working a hard job

Reactions: 17
Jim probably tells builders that he works in the media. Or that he's a model. Oh, or a scriptwriter, maybe. šŸ˜„

• Haha
Jim probably tells builders that he works in the media. Or that he's a model. Oh, or a scriptwriter, maybe. šŸ˜„
I can totally see him trying to brag the poor builder's ear off, and the builder being like *long suffering eye roll*

I love how Tanya is so dull that we're over here, talking about Sleazy Jim and how he'd talk to us "normal" humans.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can totally see him trying to brag the poor builder's ear off, and the builder being like *long suffering eye roll*

I love how Tanya is so dull that we're over here, talking about Sleazy Jim and how he'd talk to us "normal" humans.
Lol! It gets worse - the other day I ended up talking about the shape of HW's ears!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.