Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jim probably tells builders that he works in the media. Or that he's a model. Oh, or a scriptwriter, maybe. šŸ˜„
All three, he probably just talks about himself. I wouldnā€™t doubt people would be impressed if they knew nothing about him. He must be successful if he can afford this right? His whole getting engaged so fast after Tanya is weird to me still. Like ā€œAW YES SARAH! The true love of my life has finally been revealed!ā€ Itā€™s so strange. I get it he wants the family though. Sarah probably is a bit blinded by his ā€œcelebrityā€.

Reactions: 11
Where are all of Jimboā€™s scripts anyway? I feel like he has been saying that he is writing these scriptā€™s and that they will turn into something for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can see it now, ā€œHi Iā€™m Jim, you may know me as someone who works in the media, but Iā€™m also a model and a scriptwriter. Oh! And donā€™t forget one of my biggest achievements is that I once brought out a line of stationary called Jim and friendsā€ ......pahahaha his stationary killed me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Sorry all, I will go back to talking about Tanya now, as you were šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
and
I can totally see him trying to brag the poor builder's ear off, and the builder being like *long suffering eye roll*

I love how Tanya is so dull that we're over here, talking about Sleazy Jim and how he'd talk to us "normal" humans.
then the builder catching a glimpse of the blackboard of tv show ideas :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find that in itself quite suffocating controlling behaviour šŸ˜Ø and itā€™s telling that they split not long after
he was probably really insecure about the whole Rhys situation at the time, so going to every showing of her play mightā€™ve been his attempt to make sure she goes straight home after šŸ˜¬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Jim leaving comments always comes across as ā€œaww look at you tan, well done little buddy, youā€™re trying to do well like me and my fabulous lifeā€ - the same kind of tone you would talk to a baby in lol

I donā€™t know why but it just gives me a belittling vibe every time no matter what he is actually saying to her.
Yes, he seems like that with sarah too tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Her insta story really ticked me off yesterday I had been watching the news for hours and looking and whats going on and not sure how much she saw and then she posted the image belowšŸ¤Æim sorry but I just wish influencers or whatever they want to call themseves models or actors would actually invest the time to know what actually happened before posting anything. I remember during the black lives matter movement she made a promise or something that this subject would not be forgotten and she would keep posting and educating people about it and guess what she stopped talking about it! And now she posts this without knowing clearly that the president is the only one who can actually authorize the national guard to come in and he refused to do that yesterday! He got calls from loads of people in the white house and the prick refused to protect anyone but his one ass and now everyone in the news is worried this moron will just issue a pardon to all of those who stormed the capitol. (And if youve seen photos black and latinos were there too not just white people just like in the blm movement) And im sorry but when i saw this i just fet like all the white people at fault, white supremacy like shes putting everyone in one category not all white people are bad and not all black people are bad or latinos theres good and evil everywhere, just get your facts straight before you start educating or preaching i myself am still going to be looking to get more info today on what happened because one person was killed i cant imagine what their family is going through, sorry i just had to get this off my chest
5D5BAE0B-DADF-4500-AD6F-9205E47ED6D4.png

As if she didnt see the videos of police officers inside fighting the intruders white people fighting white people, this war is more than just about race

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Her insta story really ticked me off yesterday I had been watching the news for hours and looking and whats going on and not sure how much she saw and then she posted the image belowšŸ¤Æim sorry but I just wish influencers or whatever they want to call themseves models or actors would actually invest the time to know what actually happened before posting anything. I remember during the black lives matter movement she made a promise or something that this subject would not be forgotten and she would keep posting and educating people about it and guess what she stopped talking about it! And now she posts this without knowing clearly that the president is the only one who can actually authorize the national guard to come in and he refused to do that yesterday! He got calls from loads of people in the white house and the prick refused to protect anyone but his one ass and now everyone in the news is worried this moron will just issue a pardon to all of those who stormed the capitol. (And if youve seen photos black and latinos were there too not just white people just like in the blm movement) And im sorry but when i saw this i just fet like all the white people at fault, white supremacy like shes putting everyone in one category not all white people are bad and not all black people are bad or latinos theres good and evil everywhere, just get your facts straight before you start educating or preaching i myself am still going to be looking to get more info today on what happened because one person was killed i cant imagine what their family is going through, sorry i just had to get this off my chestView attachment 376216

As if she didnt see the videos of police officers inside fighting the intruders white people fighting white people, this war is more than just about race
do you think americas facing civil war?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Her insta story really ticked me off yesterday I had been watching the news for hours and looking and whats going on and not sure how much she saw and then she posted the image belowšŸ¤Æim sorry but I just wish influencers or whatever they want to call themseves models or actors would actually invest the time to know what actually happened before posting anything. I remember during the black lives matter movement she made a promise or something that this subject would not be forgotten and she would keep posting and educating people about it and guess what she stopped talking about it! And now she posts this without knowing clearly that the president is the only one who can actually authorize the national guard to come in and he refused to do that yesterday! He got calls from loads of people in the white house and the prick refused to protect anyone but his one ass and now everyone in the news is worried this moron will just issue a pardon to all of those who stormed the capitol. (And if youve seen photos black and latinos were there too not just white people just like in the blm movement) And im sorry but when i saw this i just fet like all the white people at fault, white supremacy like shes putting everyone in one category not all white people are bad and not all black people are bad or latinos theres good and evil everywhere, just get your facts straight before you start educating or preaching i myself am still going to be looking to get more info today on what happened because one person was killed i cant imagine what their family is going through, sorry i just had to get this off my chestView attachment 376216

yeah I don't know why anyone would expect to be educated about BLM from her? Not like she is particularly educated/intelligent generally, and clearly has no personal experience of it. Influencers jumping on that bandwagon really annoyed me, either I will educate myself or listen to an expert, not some vacuous youtuber

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Whoa, no, sorry - if you have an issue with her posting this, the issue is with you.

I'm educated - I'm an academic, and I agree with this sentiment. The degree of racism demonstrated yesterday through the police's lack of response is horrific.

19 black people were killed when protesting against the unlawful murder of George Floyd - and 14,000 were arrested in ONE DAY, for peacefully protesting.

The fact that an army of white people (who brought a giant cross like the KKK and a noose) committed federal crimes and only 13 were arrested and only one person was shot - it's tragic a person was killed, but the lack of police control is disproportionately disgusting.

Had this been a BLM riot, it would have been a massacre. If you're denying race should be included in the discussion here, you're not educated or well informed. Please read some books by black authors on the subject.

• Heart
Reactions: 106

I donā€™t think the tweet is claiming ā€œall white people are at fault.ā€ I think itā€™s pointing out the different way in which a majority white crowd and a majority ethnic miniority crowd are treated due to the the systemic racism in America and that is because of the higher ups. I donā€™t think ā€œweā€ is supposed to mean normal people, I think itā€™s referencing all the president, the Vice President, the republican governors and everyone else that has stocked the flames of trump supporters on social media. Just my two cents.

Reactions: 18
do you think americas facing civil war?
Honestly it looks like it and it feels like it, it doesnt look like theres an end to the chaos. We have some amazing news broadcasters who said it like it is and didnt sugar coat anything yesterday one of them said that sometimes things like this have to happen and reach their lowest point in order for things to get better they were also very honest and open about the president on how he should be impeached before there is a switch in office because he is a danger to the people, theyre worried he will issue a pardon for himself and the people who stormed the capital before he is impeached. Its scary but it would be much more frightening if he had people behind him, he has those who rallied but his own republican party right now is in shame themselves, we will see what happens in the next coming daysšŸ™

Whoa, no, sorry - if you have an issue with her posting this, the issue is with you.

I'm educated - I'm an academic, and I agree with this sentiment. The degree of racism demonstrated yesterday through the police's lack of response is horrific.

19 black people were killed when protesting against the unlawful murder of George Floyd - and 14,000 were arrested in ONE DAY, for peacefully protesting.

The fact that an army of white people (who brought a giant cross like the KKK and a noose) committed federal crimes and only 13 were arrested and only one person was shot - it's tragic a person was killed, but the lack of police control is disproportionately disgusting.

Had this been a BLM riot, it would have been a massacre. If you're denying race should be included in the discussion here, you're not educated or well informed. Please read some books by black authors on the subject.
My point here is that the reason for there not being enough police presence and national guard is because of one man, the president, that is why there is a difference, he didnt make the call, it wasnt like we all together decided no dont send help, thats my point, theyre making it seem like a bunch of people didnt send help are you saying that people in the armed forces didnt want to go there and help? They wait for orders and unfortunately the president didnt allow the national guard to move in

And im not saying im educated because i wasnt there and i dont know the whole story but im not posting tit that is one sided before i learn more where as her story is one sided this happened and nothing else, why didnt she post about how the president neglected to send congress help there were people still in there, and why doesnt she post about boris and lockdowns im her own country?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That fact that Tanya is so boring we've resorted to talking about whether the Americans are going to have a civil war is hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That fact that Tanya is so boring we've resorted to talking about whether the Americans are going to have a civil war is hilarious
reading the most recent posts I actually forgot what this thread was about :LOL: I am not sure whose life is more dull, her or Jim

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.