Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fact that Tanya is so boring we've resorted to talking about whether the Americans are going to have a civil war is hilarious
😂😂😂i cant 😂

Heres a change of topic lol, so she like works out but she like doesnt, cause she doesnt know how to run or maybe she does know how to run😂😂i was confused reading it maybe i need another coffee😂
582E698C-ACBC-4A72-A97C-D0CC14B0A8BD.png

I wonder what she looks like when shes running we have already seen the dancing😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
zero books or any fun objects tho.....bland af imo
I suppose I like bland then ;) I think it's quite homely with the nice rug and just plain white walls - and not some kind of dark blue which was fashionable 3 years ago 👀 (looking at Lily Pebbles here)

Reactions: 20
Not to 'defend' Tanya, but I'm pretty sure she does have books on her shelves, from what I recall.
That reminds me of an old Vlogmas of hers (which has obviously been removed now), where she goes to a thrift store to buy basically a bunch of shelf-filler books 🤣 She literally went there just to buy a ton of random books she’s never read so she could fill up her new shelves. I don’t think she reads, like at ALL.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
That reminds me of an old Vlogmas of hers (which has obviously been removed now), where she goes to a thrift store to buy basically a bunch of shelf-filler books 🤣 She literally went there just to buy a ton of random books she’s never read so she could fill up her new shelves. I don’t think she reads, like at ALL.
a metaphor for influencer culture if there ever was one

Reactions: 15
I remember she used to post about books she was reading on her Insta but that was like years ago so who knows. Wouldn't surprise me though since many influencers seem to like buying books just for the 'aesthetic' or how it'll look on a coffee table.

Reactions: 5
I remember she used to post about books she was reading on her Insta but that was like years ago so who knows. Wouldn't surprise me though since many influencers seem to like buying books just for the 'aesthetic' or how it'll look on a coffee table.
I remember that too! For a while she was pretending to be a huge bookworm (this was around 2015-2017). But I can only recall her reading one single book, and that was some Christmas romance in one of her Vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
it is a lovely room but do you not think she could read the worldwide room
A little better...

you can’t post political activism stories and then 5 minute later post a photo of your cozy living room - it just smacks of ‘yeah I posted something political cause everyone else is doing it and it’s “cool
To be an activist” but I don’t really have an interest in what’s taking place - here’s my room with everything linked #gifted’

Reactions: 25
She has shelves filled top to bottom with books but in the next door piano room I think.

Not long ago she did that (sponsored/ad) room ‘transformation’ and made that living room more modern, stripping it back to a bunch of coffee table books and contrived cox and cox mass produced trinkets.

It kind of reflects her as a person. She took something, maybe a bit dated but familiar, warm and cosy, removed all the character in an attempted transformation and modernise and left it cold and unremarkable; the same as everything else, all for the camera. Is it too much to hope all the nice fun stuff is still tucked away, just not often shown when it comes to her personality now too?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I wish influencers would just own their tit you know? We dont all have to "be a bookworm" "omg, I read soooo much!" Etc. I read scientific papers for a living, I dont want to come home and read a book everyday to be honest. And that's okay! If influencers were honest that maybe they don't mind reading but dont do it that much then id respect them more, you know what I mean?

Reactions: 27
I wish influencers would just own their tit you know? We dont all have to "be a bookworm" "omg, I read soooo much!" Etc. I read scientific papers for a living, I dont want to come home and read a book everyday to be honest. And that's okay! If influencers were honest that maybe they don't mind reading but dont do it that much then id respect them more, you know what I mean?
Your job sounds cool!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.