Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still adamant that Tanya did something, or something happened on Tanya's watch based on that comment from Sarah.

Reactions: 15
You could be right (any of us could be right, who knows!) but the main reason I think Martha wasn't given to a shelter is because I've always thought she would offer Jim the dog first and he would take her. It would be pretty nasty of her to put the dog into a shelter if he would have taken her. I know if someone did this to me, I would never speak to them again! Also, I know Jim is as fake as they come, but why keep up the pretense of this 'great friendship' with Tanya if she had given his dog away? His sisters also seem to be on good terms with Tanya, which I find strange if she had done such a crappy thing to their brother.

Then again, until Sarah's 'the one who has custody' comment, I was under the assumption that T&J had shared custody of Martha - it just so happened that Martha was living with Tanya. So maybe Tanya was free to do with Martha as she wished - no questions asked. Still, it's terrible if she gave Martha to a shelter without asking Jim if he would take her.

We can go round in circles with this forever, but until Sarah snaps and makes a Tattle account, we're not going to know the truth.

To be fair, it's as good a guess as any. Do you think Hairy Watchman was involved?
I reckon HW took on a different meaning to his name and was literally a Watch Man- checking for nosy neighbours and overhead drones threatening Tarn's mission to hide the pooch

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My sister knows someone who works at Gleam. According to her, Martha died.

I have no idea how true this actually is as I was pushing to get more details and couldn't get any out of her - she's far too cool for the world of YouTube so when I asked she just said, "The dog died." Take from that what you will, but that's the closest I've managed to get to the truth :(.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

I have no idea how true this actually is as I was pushing to get more details and couldn't get any out of her - she's far too cool for the world of YouTube so when I asked she just said, "The dog died." Take from that what you will, but that's the closest I've managed to get to the truth :(.
I definitely think that's what happened. Most likely due to some negligent behaviour from Tanya (since she had the "custody"). If it was due to natural causes, she would've made an IG post / story about it to let everyone know (and stop people asking).

Really awful and feel so sorry for Martha :( Don't understand how Tanya can continue to go on and portray herself as "happiest she's ever been", like nothing happened...

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think that Sarah's comment was pissy because she knows she will always be compared to Tanya. She always finds snarky remarks, because she comes across (at least in my opinion), a bit insecure. After all, she will always be Jims second, while he is her first. :) I can imagine that the constant questions on her profile about Tanya/Martha pissed her off (because let's face it, there were quite a lot of them).

I feel that Tanya didn't want to give full custody to Jim, since he and Sarah traveled quite a lot in the beginning, and poor Martha got ill, and passed away during that time. That is why Jim does not hold a grudge. Yet I find it really really really stupid, why they don't just address it.

Reactions: 7
I'd really like to think that Martha is still alive, she was/is such a cute little thing but the evidence really seems to be stacked against her being dead. Poor little thing, it's probably why Tarn seems depressed all the time, not because of Jim because lets be real here :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8

It's always been my impression that Martha died, but I'm sad to hear it. From the way Tanya & Co. have been acting it doesn't seem like it was natural causes. Definitely report back if your sister decides to elaborate!

Reactions: 13
Sausage dogs have a high risk of some health problems including a particular heart defect thing- I wonder if she'd picked up on the stress of their seperation and moving from place to place while Tarn visited LA etc and that killed her?

Reactions: 1
Sausage dogs have a high risk of some health problems including a particular heart defect thing- I wonder if she'd picked up on the stress of their seperation and moving from place to place while Tarn visited LA etc and that killed her?
Again, I think if she’d died of something like that they wouldn’t be avoiding the question - that also wouldn’t explain Sarah’s narky comment.

Reactions: 6
Again, I think if she’d died of something like that they wouldn’t be avoiding the question - that also wouldn’t explain Sarah’s narky comment.
True about Sarah, but I imagine they wouldn't want speculation that their neglect killed Martha? I so want to know!!

True about Sarah, but I imagine they wouldn't want speculation that their neglect killed Martha? I so want to know!!
I dunno, I feel like if that’s what it was they’d still do a vague post about how she sadly passed away.. the fact that they’re pretending she never existed, ignoring and blocking anyone and any comment mentioning her screams something a little more sinister.

Reactions: 9
My sister had two sausage dogs and both died around the age of 14 and 15. Towards the end both had back problems requiring surgery and one ended up having cancer which was really sad. Perhaps Tanya let the front door open and poor Martha got hit by a car or attacked by another much bigger dog.

Reactions: 4
correct me if i am wrong but didnt they say they took martha to the vet in one vlog.....
maybe she was not well and died from complications?
puppy farm bred dogs often dont last long
adopt dont shop!

Personally I think if Martha died due to their neglect, they still would have released a statement saying that she’d died but claimed it was natural/she had cancer or something. A vet wouldn’t be allowed to dispute it publicly and putting a statement out would mean people stop asking.

the fact they haven’t mentioned it, makes it look so sketchy & leads us to think it’s something terrible (which they really wouldn’t want if something sketchy had actually happened!)

I think Martha was rehomed/given up and they know people will be angry at Tanya for it, hence their silence. There’s no way if Martha died they wouldn’t want to be cashing in on the sympathy they could get over it.

Reactions: 12
Hi everyone, I am new here and won’t be participating in all the dialogue, but I felt compelled to set the record straight as I’ve seen so many messages about Martha, and a lot seem to indicate you genuinely care about what happened to Martha.

I know for a fact that Martha is no longer alive, she had a terrible accident and it was not necessarily Tanya’s fault. Dachshunds are not the easiest of dogs to look after and from what I heard, it was just a horrible accident. I know this from someone who knows Tanya, it was apparently very traumatic and so I knew not to ask for more details, I don’t even think my friend knows the exact details, but Tanya was very “distraught” and so it’s just no longer spoken of because it’s very upsetting for all of them (Jim as well as Tanya I suspect). No doubt the true story will never be made public (or confirmed or denied) because there will be plenty of hate.

Unfortunately that’s all I can say. I don’t want to cause drama but it seems a lot of you really are concerned for Martha’s safety and I thought I could at least set the record straight.

Thanks

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
the thing with everyone apparently knowing what happened is sadly, unless it comes from tanya or Jim we won't know the truth about what happened, as we won't know if who says they know actually knows anything!

the silence is deafening, and implies wrongdoing on someone's part. if not, some sort of statement would have been made by them in order to stop the constant enquiries, as if its true there was an accident surely you would say so that you don't have to be reminded by everyones questions?
just speculation!

Reactions: 27
Yeah we'll probably never know, I can see that the "insider" that posted that has another account on tattle. But they post on another thread. Could be true, could be total bs. 🤷‍♀️

The most we'll ever know is probably what the new Mrs Jim said

Reactions: 16
I actually don't think Tanya's silence automatically indicates wrongdoing or neglect. I've thought all along that Martha had died and that her death was not due to natural causes - but was possibly an accident . Whether or not what happened was actually her fault, Tanya probably blames herself, since the dog was in her custody, and thus her responsibility. That said, people are curious since Martha featured on Tanya and Jim's channels quite a lot, and it might be easier for them if they had just addressed the issue so they could be done with it and move on. They must get so many questions about Martha - and that has to be upsetting. I will say that blocking followers for asking about the welfare of a dog that had been featured on both of their channels for years is poor form.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone, I am new here and won’t be participating in all the dialogue, but I felt compelled to set the record straight as I’ve seen so many messages about Martha, and a lot seem to indicate you genuinely care about what happened to Martha.

I know for a fact that Martha is no longer alive, she had a terrible accident and it was not necessarily Tanya’s fault. Dachshunds are not the easiest of dogs to look after and from what I heard, it was just a horrible accident. I know this from someone who knows Tanya, it was apparently very traumatic and so I knew not to ask for more details, I don’t even think my friend knows the exact details, but Tanya was very “distraught” and so it’s just no longer spoken of because it’s very upsetting for all of them (Jim as well as Tanya I suspect). No doubt the true story will never be made public (or confirmed or denied) because there will be plenty of hate.

Unfortunately that’s all I can say. I don’t want to cause drama but it seems a lot of you really are concerned for Martha’s safety and I thought I could at least set the record straight.

Thanks
sorry.. but this a few hours from a question about why a source who didn't know them well....and a new member?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.