Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the Martha situation was addressed people would actually shut up about it and Tan + Jim would be rid of all the everyday dm’s, comments and questions.

Reactions: 21
If the Martha situation was addressed people would actually shut up about it and Tan + Jim would be rid of all the everyday dm’s, comments and questions.
Too much publicity - without the Martha Mystery there’s not much worth talking about.

Reactions: 8
Hi everyone, I am new here and won’t be participating in all the dialogue, but I felt compelled to set the record straight as I’ve seen so many messages about Martha, and a lot seem to indicate you genuinely care about what happened to Martha.

I know for a fact that Martha is no longer alive, she had a terrible accident and it was not necessarily Tanya’s fault. Dachshunds are not the easiest of dogs to look after and from what I heard, it was just a horrible accident. I know this from someone who knows Tanya, it was apparently very traumatic and so I knew not to ask for more details, I don’t even think my friend knows the exact details, but Tanya was very “distraught” and so it’s just no longer spoken of because it’s very upsetting for all of them (Jim as well as Tanya I suspect). No doubt the true story will never be made public (or confirmed or denied) because there will be plenty of hate.

Unfortunately that’s all I can say. I don’t want to cause drama but it seems a lot of you really are concerned for Martha’s safety and I thought I could at least set the record straight.

Thanks
To be fair, I'm sure their marriage breaking down and getting divorced was pretty traumatic and they still managed to release a statement. I don't understand why they can't do the same here and then ask for privacy. By not saying anything or even acknowledging the poor dog's existence they're just inviting more gossip and speculation, especially given that Tanya's career is so dead. In some sick way, I'm sure she's deliberately not mentioning it to ensure she still gets engagement on her channel.

Reactions: 18
they must think they can’t lie about what happened because if the truth came out and they were caught lying they might lose sponsorships etc (let’s face it that’s all they care about) so the truth must be pretty crappy so they’re going to go on avoiding answering it and block anyone who asks. As I’ve said before I’ve contacted Gleam a couple of times and got nothing back. For me I think Martha is definitely dead and sadly it’s the manner in which she died that they don’t want to admit.

Reactions: 23
Okay, so I'm super late to the party on this one, but since I'm in Canada we don't get the BBC shows on demand when they first come out. I just watched Tarn in Holby City and she wasn't nearly as bad as I expected her to be. I mean, the whole show seems kind of soapy and lame (no offence!) but she seemed to fit in as the character they plopped her in. That being said, when she said "this hurts" or whatever the line was I laughed out loud. Come on girl, you've had to have had at least a tummy ache at some point in your life. :ROFLMAO: But for real, she's a tit actress but I didn't fully dislike her in that epsiode.

I have to agree with those saying that Martha has passed. I think if Martha had been rehomed someone in either of their families would have taken her at the very least (they'd have gained followers just from fans wanting to see how Martha was doing). Sadly, I feel like Martha's death was probably Tanya's negligence in some way, shape or form.

*edited for typos.

Reactions: 6
I don’t see why they would need to go into the finer details of why she died if she did though. It would be enough to say she passed. No one needs to know the exact circumstances so it wouldn’t be lying.
I would also say, as a pet owner, I think ‘negligence’ is a hard word. If Martha ate something she shouldn’t have or ran in front of a car because the gate was left open Tanya would still have my sympathies. Accidents aren’t always total negligence. I know many wonderful pet owners that have lost theirs due to an accident of exactly that kind. Any long term dog owner that claims there hasn’t been a circumstance that could have injured their dog would be lying imo.

Reactions: 34
I don’t see why they would need to go into the finer details of why she died if she did though. It would be enough to say she passed. No one needs to know the exact circumstances so it wouldn’t be lying.
I would also say, as a pet owner, I think ‘negligence’ is a hard word. If Martha ate something she shouldn’t have or ran in front of a car because the gate was left open Tanya would still have my sympathies. Accidents aren’t always total negligence. I know many wonderful pet owners that have lost theirs due to an accident of exactly that kind. Any long term dog owner that claims there hasn’t been a circumstance that could have injured their dog would be lying imo.
100% correct

Reactions: 6
Agreed, maybe I am really naive here but I truly believe Tanya loved Martha and I really don’t feel like she would want her to come to any harm. An accident is probably really hard to talk about, if that is true the guilt must be unreal.

Reactions: 22
Maybe Tanya accidently ran over her in the car, she posted about driving again after jot doing it much whike she was married and lacking confidence behind the wheel.

Martha really was a gorgeous little dachshund.

Hope old hairy arms is keeping her spirits up, she looked so different in those DM candids, not in a good way. She really used to do a cosy vlogmas - remembering her huge cheese boards (obviously a freebie) the bartenders etc. She seemed to love it. Could have donw something relatable hosting her first Christmas with just her household as so many were doing that this year.

Reactions: 7
@littlepup You're 100% right about that. Negligence was definitely a very strong word to use. An accidental "got out the gate" or "a care giver let her out the door while Tan was away" wouldn't be negligence and you're right. The guilt would be unreal. The more I think about it, I think you're right. She was probably away and a pet sitter let her out and she was hurt somehow. That would make much more sense. Especially with Sarah's "ask the person who had custody" comments.

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone, I am new here and won’t be participating in all the dialogue, but I felt compelled to set the record straight as I’ve seen so many messages about Martha, and a lot seem to indicate you genuinely care about what happened to Martha.

I know for a fact that Martha is no longer alive, she had a terrible accident and it was not necessarily Tanya’s fault. Dachshunds are not the easiest of dogs to look after and from what I heard, it was just a horrible accident. I know this from someone who knows Tanya, it was apparently very traumatic and so I knew not to ask for more details, I don’t even think my friend knows the exact details, but Tanya was very “distraught” and so it’s just no longer spoken of because it’s very upsetting for all of them (Jim as well as Tanya I suspect). No doubt the true story will never be made public (or confirmed or denied) because there will be plenty of hate.

Unfortunately that’s all I can say. I don’t want to cause drama but it seems a lot of you really are concerned for Martha’s safety and I thought I could at least set the record straight.

Thanks
This is so fake lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I can’t be the only one who doesn’t believe a word from these new “insiders” who suddenly created accounts and started spilling the tea 🤦🏻‍♀️ “A friend of my sister”, “someone I know”, etc...all that sounds so fake

Reactions: 35
I can’t be the only one who doesn’t believe a word from these new “insiders” who suddenly created accounts and started spilling the tea 🤦🏻‍♀️ “A friend of my sister”, “someone I know”, etc...all that sounds so fake
I tend to play along with these things, but in reality take them with a pinch of salt. That said, I've always thought Martha died - and that her death was an accident. I never believed the 'shelter theory.' You have to be a pretty cold person to do something like that. Despite her new persona, I don't get those vibes from Tanya. It always seemed to me that both Tanya & Jim loved Martha.

Reactions: 15
@littlepup You're 100% right about that. Negligence was definitely a very strong word to use. An accidental "got out the gate" or "a care giver let her out the door while Tan was away" wouldn't be negligence and you're right. The guilt would be unreal. The more I think about it, I think you're right. She was probably away and a pet sitter let her out and she was hurt somehow. That would make much more sense. Especially with Sarah's "ask the person who had custody" comments.
100% agree. My indoor predigree cat once slipped out of an open door when a friend came over and we didn’t realise he was missing until the morning - sadly he’d been hit by a car. He spent 6 weeks at vets and in cage rest at home and then died on Boxing Day of a blood clot. The vets were closed on this day and we didn’t realise how ill he was - we had to travel to a different emergency vets and got stuck behind a tractor on the way as it was country roads and we could have left the house much much sooner but I was faffing with my makeup.

the guilt afterwards both about us being negligent and a friend leaving the door open for him to slip out, plus not getting to the vets quicker (although they stated it wouldn’t have made a difference) was horrendous! I didn’t sleep properly for about 6 months.
I can completely understand if she didn’t want to talk about it as the pain was too much, plus the fear of being blamed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Whatever happened to Martha, the fact Tanya didn’t put out anything acknowledging that she was gone. A cute photo of her with ‘Goodbye Martha Moo’ to show something to say she is no longer with Tanya and keeping it vague, makes me think she just wants engagement. Heaps of questions, directs, views etc by curious viewers. She treats her viewers like muck really. Made a huge deal of getting the puppy, photos everywhere, in so many videos and then poof gone.

Reactions: 17
Somebody needs to write an article detailing the Martha Moo phenomenon, including points towards shelter theory and whether she died and we can all bump it on our socials and then Daily Mail will get wind of it then we will finally get the answer!

Reactions: 5
I think they just need to lay it to rest now (like poor Martha, allegedly) They made her the content and so people who gave them views and likes deserve an explanation as to what happened to her. If Tarn is genuinely cut up about what happened then to move on she needs to address it as seeing her name all the time will just upset her more. If she’s using people’s natural curiosity about what happened to a cute dog for clicks then she can get to duck. One thing’s for sure, whether it’s the split from Jim, the death of Martha or both, Tanya looks like the most miserable person on the planet these days - despite the ‘m so happy’ protestations. She’s like a different person.

Reactions: 22
I can't believe I'm commenting on the Martha Moo Mystery again hahaa.

To me, the fact that Tanya made no comment (and Jim too, but this is her thread) points to something embarrassing/shady surrounding Martha's disappearance/death. I used to laugh at the half-joke, half-serious theory that Martha got into Tanya's drug stash, but I do think something that makes Tanya feel shame happened. Why else would she not post a nice little goodbye tribute to her dog?

Reactions: 17
Let's say that last insider post is true - the choice of words of "not necessarily Tanya's fault" says to me that whatever happened it was whilst Martha was in the care of Tanya.

But because they (whoever they are) don't want to make Tanya feel bad, they use the words "not necessarily".

But! That choice of words can also be used if they don't want to absolve her of all responsibility. "Not necessarily" - means it could be argued that it was indeed her fault.

All in all, the silence is deafening. If you loved your dog as much as they claimed to, no matter what happened to the poor little thing, dying of natural causes, or a traumatic accident, you'd post a memorial/tribute or just SOME KIND OF MENTION to them. You wouldn't just never ever mention them again, pretending that they never existed.

That's heartless, and quite frankly the behaviour of someone guilty and ashamed of what they did/what happened.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.