Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this witch serious? She's launching a sUsTaInAbLe beauty brand, but she's out here advertising subscription boxes which are the complete opposite of sustainable. Promoting total mindless consumerism that just creates tons of waste, literal landfill. 🙄

God I can't stand people like this. I kind of do hope her brand fails. Yeah, I said it. She's so fake and has no values, she stands for absolutely nothing. She's the very thing Sam was describing in her post- 'heartlessly plodding along for money.'

Good on Sam for having the self-awareness to quit. Honestly, I wish more influencers would follow suit.
I hope the same thing, and honestly, the chances of her brand succeeding are slim to none. Just another cash grab from Tarn tarn.

Reactions: 11
Is this witch serious? She's launching a sUsTaInAbLe beauty brand, but she's out here advertising subscription boxes which are the complete opposite of sustainable. Promoting total mindless consumerism that just creates tons of waste, literal landfill. 🙄

God I can't stand people like this. I kind of do hope her brand fails. Yeah, I said it. She's so fake and has no values, she stands for absolutely nothing. She's the very thing Sam was describing in her post- 'heartlessly plodding along for money.'

Good on Sam for having the self-awareness to quit. Honestly, I wish more influencers would follow suit.
Tanya is? Where was this posted?

Reactions: 3

you don’t need to hope, it -will- fail. No question about it 🤷🏻‍♀️ No one knows who she is, she has literally NEVER promoted sustainability/ethics, her fan base is like 3 people, and her brand TB cosmetics failed even when she was at her absolute prime.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tanya is? Where was this posted?
You're asking if she's launching a sustainable beauty brand? Yeah for years now ever since she quit Tanya Burr Cosmetics, she's been saying she's working on a new brand. Either things fell through with the other attempts or now I guess it's turned into some kind of sustainable beauty or wellness thing. 🙄 The beginning of December she posted a Stories (it's in her 'December' archives) asking people to fill out this questionnaire:

ETA:

WTF kind of question is this? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You're asking if she's launching a sustainable beauty brand? Yeah for years now ever since she quit Tanya Burr Cosmetics, she's been saying she's working on a new brand. Either things fell through with the other attempts or now I guess it's turned into some kind of sustainable beauty or wellness thing. 🙄 The beginning of December she posted a Stories (it's in her 'December' archives) asking people to fill out this questionnaire:

ETA:

Ohhh, okay. Yeah, I remember that. I was just getting confused and I thought she had actually posted something about it officially being released. Apologies!

Reactions: 1
Omg guys. The blue coat. Honestly, Tarn wears some questionable things but that is the SINGLE WORST ITEM OF CLOTHING I HAVE EVER SEEN. Hideous.

Reactions: 15
No problem 🙂

Height isn't an attraction factor for me but I can see why it is for some, even in films etc they'll use filming tricks and stuff so the man looks loads taller. So I think Tanya is worried about the comments comparing him Jim that will inevitably be posted on her insta. Really all that matters is he treats her well and she's happy but people will still comment as they did about Jim's new partner.
Yes, i watched tenet and at first i kept noticing how kat was taller than her husband and the protagonist, but then was drawn in and it became obsolete. I was glad that the director didn't hide it with trickery, height differences just as different body shapes and abilities need to be normalised.

Hairy watch may be the sexist man on earth to her right now, when you are in lust you see people differently as I'm sure we all know- and that's great! However from those papped candids (cough) neither look great, in fact they both looked awful, tired, overworked and like they were sick of oneanother. There was no visible chemistry, when two people are newly (ish) into each other the chemistry os always obvious, and sometimes it's arkward to be around them, not because they are being physical more that you can feel like the odd person put or if in a group that they are just in a vibing bubble. They didn't have anything going on - hope things are hotting up behind the scenes.

Lastly tanya would have loved to play kat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Omg guys. The blue coat. Honestly, Tarn wears some questionable things but that is the SINGLE WORST ITEM OF CLOTHING I HAVE EVER SEEN. Hideous.
i thought you might be exagerating... but wtaf. this seriously looks like something you'd wear as a joke or to a bad taste party

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her engagement is awful - how are brands still working with her?
Her Birchbox post she’s only had 20 comments out of 6,000+ likes. A whopping 0.3%

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What

ETA:

are they offering in return for all this time you're giving them on their market research? Please elaborate? Please asked a more nuanced question, and stop expecting everyone to do your work for you tanya .
Tarn Overworked!! You're having a giraffe!!! :ROFLMAO:
I know - but she looks it in those candids! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I’m usually quite ambivalent about Tanya but this is something else. There is absolutely nothing about this picture that says ‘wellness’, ‘sustainable’ or even ‘woman in her 30s with a lifestyle You’d want to buy into’.
It reeks of over processed, unhealthy, unnourished.
I’m baffled by what the duck she’s trying to portray here and it actually kind of angers me that she’s promoting this body when she’s not actually this size. She’s Heading for absolute career suicide with this kind of image, it’s totally irresponsible and if she is in control of this content she should be ashamed
38BA09C0-571F-4295-91F1-636CEA18CA07.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I’m usually quite ambivalent about Tanya but this is something else. There is absolutely nothing about this picture that says ‘wellness’, ‘sustainable’ or even ‘woman in her 30s with a lifestyle You’d want to buy into’.
I’m baffled by what the duck she’s trying to portray here and it actually kind of angers me that she’s promoting this body when she’s not actually this size. She’s Heading for absolute career suicide with this kind of image, it’s totally irresponsible and if she is in control of this content she should be ashamed
View attachment 353707
Now that picture screams chav with 4 kids with 4 different dads claiming benefits!!

Yeah it does look like she's heading her way to kill what ever career she has left 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 30
View attachment 353707
All she needs is a bottle of White Lightning

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol I’m sorry but what career are you guys talking about?..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 353707
Her trainers are the trainers of a 55 year old man called Keith who wears suits to work all week and has VERY white VERY stiff trainers to wear on Sunday morning when he walks to buy his paper so he can 'blow away the cobwebs'.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.