Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf she looks like she's decided to dress up as Santa Claus except she's wearing blue not red ahha
If any of you play Sims 4, she's essentially dressed as Father Winter (a play on Father Christmas to make gameplay more inclusive).

anfla2fqh1611.png

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Can’t believe I missed the hairy man reveal! I hardly check here because she’s so boring 😂!!! He just looks like a nice, regular guy? Don’t see why people are commenting on this looks, he’s not tried to be known or shown on social media bit uncalled for imo but hey ho.
Has anyone found him elsewhere? Facebook?? 😂

Tanya dresses like a knock off version of Phoebe Buffay in some of those outfits!!

Reactions: 26
What the hell is this latest getup?

AoBreFV.jpg

God she's such a clown. I don't think she'll ever get it through her thick head that she doesn't possess that cool, effortlessly chic 'vibe' necessary to pull off stuff like this. She looks like she's wearing a costume. Like her clothes wear her, she doesn't wear them.

And for duck's sake, is turning to the side and smiling at air all she knows to do?? I-
is it confidence or a total lack of self awareness

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you looked at Tanya's Insta feed you wouldn't know there is a pandemic. She's all over the shop.

Reactions: 11
That blue coat makes her look even more like a lollipop lady 🤣 well she has got a big round head and thin body 🤣

Also it’s kind of ironic that having lost all that weight and gone blonde, that she couldn’t get an upgrade from Jim, no wonder she only showed his arms, they’re his best feature 🤣

• Haha
That blue coat makes her look even more like a lollipop lady 🤣 well she has got a big round head and thin body 🤣

Also it’s kind of ironic that having lost all that weight and gone blonde, that she couldn’t get an upgrade from Jim, no wonder she only showed his arms, they’re his best feature 🤣
I find she looks much worse now than she did when she was heavier, so maybe for her it works in reverse? She also seems, somehow, much less confident now. Sure, she's always eye bleeping herself, but in an awkward manner. I don't think she actually likes herself much, like, for real. In the self-esteem sort of way.

(and yes, I'm talking solely about looks. I don't know HWM, he might be lovely. We all know Jim is a prick).

Also, she's such an awkward being. What's this claw-pose? With the fake smile and dead eyes?

1608165829304.png

And one more, I missed this when we were talking about the cookies (three cuts to avoid seeing her swallow, if anyone's curious on that... on a baking video...)

Jane's Patisserie, the blogger whose cookie recipe Tanya essentially stole with zero credit, commented under Zoe's comment exposing Tanya's rig. I love the pettiness of Zoe of saying, oh, I made this yesterday. Like, girl, you didn't come up with this. And then the blogger being like, so glad you both made them haha.

1608166323348.png

1608166190223.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If that was her boyfriend in that one Stories (back in October) who told her to stop posing, then not only is he not physically attractive IMHO, but he also doesn't seem to treat her the nicest either.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
your mention of the word 'confidence' got me right in the play days.
'con' is right!
Ah the good old days of the flake up “me fanny”.

I just went to see if the Twist film was out yet and saw it’s been pushed back to 2021. I need more of her acting in my life 😢

• Haha
maybe that coat is her trying to be festive haha, jeez you could not pay me to wear that

Reactions: 6
I'm sure most of you saw Sam's post announcing she's leaving social media because she's over the cash grab of it all. It's very telling of what she probably thinks of people like Tanya's gormless existence online.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The lack of effort in her birch box post is embarrassing. She must hate that she still has to flog that stuff like she was doing years ago and not prepping for the Golden Globes and being bezzie mates with Margot Robbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The lack of effort in her birch box post is embarrassing. She must hate that she still has to flog that stuff like she was doing years ago and not prepping for the Golden Globes and being bezzie mates with Margot Robbie.
Covid has really shown how much influencers rely on trips and going out for content, hasn't it? Without sponsored travel and being able to publicise her meals out as much, Tanya has zero personality.

Reactions: 18
Is this witch serious? She's launching a sUsTaInAbLe beauty brand, but she's out here advertising subscription boxes which are the complete opposite of sustainable. Promoting total mindless consumerism that just creates tons of waste, literal landfill. 🙄

God I can't stand people like this. I kind of do hope her brand fails. Yeah, I said it. She's so fake and has no values, she stands for absolutely nothing. She's the very thing Sam was describing in her post- 'heartlessly plodding along for money.'

Good on Sam for having the self-awareness to quit. Honestly, I wish more influencers would follow suit.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.