Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus this guy dresses really badly, well at least they have that in common 🤣 his clothes look really cheap and scruffy. I don’t like Jim but this new guy is definitely a downgrade height, looks and clothes wise to Jim. They don’t exactly look loved up either, they just look like a couple of friends, I think if you’re in love you wouldn’t be looking that bored with each other. I wonder how long she’s been with this guy, did she just grab the first guy she saw when she heard Jim was getting married again.
Maybe she met him through that amazing dating app she was shilling months back?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Apologies if this has been posted already but have you seen this?!
My Monday has been made

"She started to improve with the dancing... less of the.... the noodle." I cackled, not gonna lie.

"Go back to Tanya Bakes". LOL. As if that's any better.

Reactions: 10
Is there any information to suggest this guy has internal anger/ a short complex besides... him being short?
its just common as f and if you think youve found a man who doesnt have it...he may have it in minor ways or have it hidden v v v well.
toxic toxic masculinity and partiarchy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
its just common as f and if you think youve found a man who doesnt have it...he may have it in minor ways or have it hidden v v v well.
toxic toxic masculinity and partiarchy.
My ex step dad definitely had it! He used to tell us he’d smash our car window screen and pop our tyres if he could hear us texting after midnight (you know like the taps as you type?😮we were like 20 years old getting told to go to sleep at 10pm so he could sit downstairs til 3am blaring ac dc)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I had a college tutor who had little man complex he even joked about how women prefer taller men and he was an absolute bastard and control freak, I have a neighbour who’s the same, it’s one of the reasons I’ve never found short men attractive, I’ve always found taller men to be more easy going. Having said that it doesn’t mean all short men are gonna be like that though.

Reactions: 8
I had a college tutor who had little man complex he even joked about how women prefer taller men and he was an absolute bastard and control freak, I have a neighbour who’s the same, it’s one of the reasons I’ve never found short men attractive, I’ve always found taller men to be more easy going. Having said that it doesn’t mean all short men are gonna be like that though.
They aren't all like that, my dad is about 5'7" and the nicest man, raised three kids on his own without any shouting and actual saint.

Having said a LOT of other short men i've known are pricks, i like them tall i'm 5'2ish & have a 6'5" partner. Whatever tickles your pickle though.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They aren't all like that, my dad is about 5'7" and the nicest man, raised three kids on his own without any shouting and actual saint.

Having said a LOT of other short men i've known are pricks, i like them tall i'm 5'2ish & have a 6'5" partner. Whatever tickles your pickle though.
My brother is 5'5 and definitely has it 😂 along with many other South Asian men unfortunately hahah

Reactions: 1
Is Tanya dining with 3 others on her latest grid pics?
Not to be the COVID rule police but she can dine only with her housemate and BF who I assume lived alone and they’ve bubbled up with..so 3 of them allowed to dine indoors, not 4...unless i have the wrong?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
TB.png

WHAT is this outfit?! The shoes are killing me. Why does she have such terrible taste?

Edited to add: could any of you with a good eye for photoshop tell me if there are shenanigans going on? If she didn't somehow elongate the photo, there are a couple of options: a) these are actually clown shoes b) her body is not proportional at all, it's not just the huge head but also gigantic feet for her height.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Is Tanya dining with 3 others on her latest grid pics?
Not to be the COVID rule police but she can dine only with her housemate and BF who I assume lived alone and they’ve bubbled up with..so 3 of them allowed to dine indoors, not 4...unless i have the wrong?
There's things that are law and things that are guidelines and there's kind of a loop hole for business lunches. I would imagine they're exploiting this.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 348004

WHAT is this outfit?! The shoes are killing me. Why does she have such terrible taste?

Edited to add: could any of you with a good eye for photoshop tell me if there are shenanigans going on? If she didn't somehow elongate the photo, there are a couple of options: a) these are actually clown shoes b) her body is not proportional at all, it's not just the huge head but also gigantic feet for her height.
She looks like a road man 😂😂😂

• Haha
Her workman look suits her bfs security guard look 🤣 She looks like a lollipop lady 🤣 that skirt with those ugly boots 🤪

• Haha
What the hell is this latest getup?

AoBreFV.jpg

God she's such a clown. I don't think she'll ever get it through her thick head that she doesn't possess that cool, effortlessly chic 'vibe' necessary to pull off stuff like this. She looks like she's wearing a costume. Like her clothes wear her, she doesn't wear them.

And for duck's sake, is turning to the side and smiling at air all she knows to do?? I-

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
What the hell is this latest getup?

God she's such a clown. I don't think she'll ever get it through her thick head that she doesn't possess that cool, effortlessly chic 'vibe' necessary to pull off stuff like this. She looks like she's wearing a costume. Like her clothes wear her, she doesn't wear them.

And for duck's sake, is turning to the side and smiling at air all she knows to do?? I-
Wtf she looks like she's decided to dress up as Santa Claus except she's wearing blue not red ahha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.