Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this has been discussed numerous times before but it’s pretty obvious that she has an eating disorder: the grey sallow skin, the thin hair, the sunken dark circled eyes.

She never ever seems to do any exercise and all she posts of her food is calorific unhealthy stuff you’d never eat when into fitness and health so there can be no other explanation for her substantial weight loss over such a tiny timeframe. She literally went from her natural shape which she’s been all her life to a waif in what, 6 months? And she’s keeping her small frame with zero exercise an diet which is just not possible as that’s not how her body is supposed to be.

Plus she doesn’t look like she’s toned up so it can’t possibly be via exercise.

If it was via exercise and diet she’d surely be using it as a huge jump to get on the ‘fitness’ influencer bandwagon like all the other ‘models’ do posting their workout regimes (although these are generally their natural body shapes) but all I’ve seen her post is one video of an exercise gear haul and a couple of comments saying she was going Barry’s boot camp - of which I think there were 2 actual posts about her actually going here.

It’s so sad if it is due to an eating disorder that brands are still blowing smoke in her a**e and encouraging it and her friends allow her to post all these food stories where she’s either not actually eating it or throwing up aftwards.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She literally went from her natural shape which she’s been all her life to a waif in what, 6 months?
I'm not saying it's not an eating disorder but she hasn't been any size all her life, she was tiny framed in her late teens, early 20s, she gained, yo-yo-ed up and down, really gained around 2018. She then had the rapid weight loss that coincided with the relationship breaking down and 'reinvention'.

I think it probably is/was some kind of eating disorder, she isn't getting the calorie deficit from exercise; I believe she lost a load of weight just from being broken hearted and not taking care of herself then the praise she got from it spurred her on. Then it became a 'transformation' and she kept taking it further and further. She may well be eating what she posts but only that.

I'm not saying it's not an eating disorder but she hasn't been any size all her life, she was tiny framed in her late teens, early 20s, she gained, yo-yo-ed up and down, really gained around 2018. She then had the rapid weight loss that coincided with the relationship breaking down and 'reinvention'.

I think it probably is/was some kind of eating disorder, she isn't getting the calorie deficit from exercise; I believe she lost a load of weight just from being broken hearted and not taking care of herself then the praise she got from it spurred her on. Then it became a 'transformation' and she kept taking it further and further. She may well be eating what she posts but only that.
ETA: I have suggested in the past she could have an illness too. I quite prepared to accept that none of us know her personal circumstances. I've been accused of an eating disorder myself when it was an illness and it's tit, shouldn't have to explain. No one has a go at someone who overeats in the same way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
For anyone wondering what Tanya looks like in real life without all the FaceTune and editing. One look on her dads Instagram will reveal the truth. I’m surprised she hasn’t asked him to remove it!! View attachment 331783
Nice they all close, but papa burr has the best complexion and radiance oit of all of them!! Seriously he's glowing and Tanya looks like she is recovering from something serious there.

Unpopular opinion alert, but she is still getting over her marriage breakdown and it still hitting her hard, she seems to be over the worst but just because she has a hairy watch man doesn't mean she is over jim and the life they created for over a decade. Also she can't sever ties with him due to work, he is always popping up on her socials at the same management etc. I wish she'd at least mute him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nice they all close, but papa burr has the best complexion and radiance oit of all of them!! Seriously he's glowing and Tanya looks like she is recovering from something serious there.

Unpopular opinion alert, but she is still getting over her marriage breakdown and it still hitting her hard, she seems to be over the worst but just because she has a hairy watch man doesn't mean she is over jim and the life they created for over a decade. Also she can't sever ties with him due to work, he is always popping up on her socials at the same management etc. I wish she'd at least mute him.
I kind of think she's over Jim/marriage, she might've even been the one to end it. But I think she is extremely depressed about acting career and the choices she's made in regards to her work.

Reactions: 17
My standards for these influencers got so low that I was happy to see she was wearing a mask..Niomi could never 🤦🏻‍♀️
omg same I am trash for mask posts while influencers are out and about lately lol 2020 is a ride

Reactions: 3
So going by the survey, it seems she's starting a sustainable beauty/wellness brand (barf) ...in a sea of a million brands already like that.

This woman is so lost in life and has no real direction nor passion for anything. She hasn't even worn makeup or talked about any beauty products for that matter for the past two years at least, she's certainly never shown genuine concern for sustainability nor interest in "wellness" in her life. She's just starting a brand because she has to, desperate to try and make money, and because that's trending she just went with that. Spare me.

At least it makes somewhat sense for Niomi, she's been spouting that bullshit for years. But Tanya? 🙄 duck off. Ugh, I can't stand these stupid mediocre YouTuber projects. Like, go away. The world's better without you.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: it's failed before it even launched. TBC failed at her peak popularity. Since her relevancy is long gone and Ms. "Actress." has disconnected herself from her own audience, and the fact it just comes across as so fake because it is, honestly, this is guaranteed to.

Reactions: 26
The latest makeup video on her IG....she looks so poorly. :(

As deluded as I think she was re the whole acting malarkey, I do feel so bad for her seeing her like this. She doesn't look healthy at all. I hope she has a restful break with her family this Christmas.

Reactions: 18
She does look unwell. I've only ever seen those "bags half way down your face" look on anorexics and drug addicts.

I lost a load of weight during my divorce without any effort; I had next to no appetite for about six months. I didn't end up with a face like that though.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Last night I had the strangest dream that I met tanya whilst I was out on a run, in the middle of the night, she was in the middle of a park (kinda like the one that's opposite her house) she was filming something on her phone she had a tripod with a ring light and I stopped to tie my shoe lace and she saw me and walked over to me and told me that I shouldn't be there and did I know who she was, to which I replied 'witch this is a public space and second of all you suck at acting give it up!!' then I continued with my run 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I 100% agree with this.
I still stand by the fact that because they met so young and she spent her entire 20s with him she’s like a fish dropped in the ocean. Not really knowing what she is at in life and trying to find herself & reinvent herself whether people like that or not. I still don’t like that she just dropped her YouTube channel and all the people that helped her to get where she is now. But who knows what sort of tit is going on in her head.
I feel like she is quite a codependent person aswell. She always has to have someone around her. Jim was that person for a long time. Then it moved onto Kate & her housemate.
It’s like she can’t be alone

• Heart
Unpopular opinion alert, but she is still getting over her marriage breakdown and it still hitting her hard,
I 100% agree with this.... Not really knowing what she is at in life and trying to find herself & reinvent herself whether people like that or not.
Agree. I think she’s very lost.
She had a whole team of people and fans praising her every move, encouraging her, being in high demand and going home to the love of her life and now she’s what? Paying her way into bit parts, getting universally panned, shilling crap from any old brand gleam tells her to and facing her own failures. She’s owned in so many ways, can’t do what she wants to do because no one wants her, she must feel so repressed I can see why she’d want to break out. Is it any wonder she looks a bit done in?! The best engagement she gets is from looking super skinny or showing flesh/a provocative pose - that serotonin kick must be hard to not pursue for someone known to struggle with depression and anxiety.

Reactions: 16
I've said this before and I'll say it again: it's failed before it even launched. TBC failed at her peak popularity. Since her relevancy is long gone and Ms. "Actress." has disconnected herself from her own audience, and the fact it just comes across as so fake because it is, honestly, this is guaranteed to.
I have a colleague at work who gets jobs as an extra at weekends and when he's on leave, and regularly contributes to various scripts... He seems quite a very happy fella which makes me think Tanya made mistake of sharing her journey from the get-go... She should have started off as extra and do small parts and then maybe should have started sharing stuff when she had a few decent jobs under her belt. We can't all be Ian McKellens and Emma Thompsons but you can be happy in your own way if you to can learn enjoy the little successes
💫💫💫

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I have a colleague at work who gets jobs as an extra at weekends and when he's on leave, and regularly contributes to various scripts... He seems quite a very happy fella which makes me think Tanya made mistake of sharing her journey from the get-go... She should have started off as extra and do small parts and then maybe should have started sharing stuff when she had a few decent jobs under her belt. We can't all be Ian McKellens and Emma Thompsons but you can be happy in your own way if you to can learn enjoy the little successes
💫💫💫
I think she had too many people blowing smoke up her ass st one point and were telling her she could do anything she wanted. She put all her eggs in one basket and once you're up as high as Tanya was (make up counter assistant to millionaire almost overnight, with no skillset) it is a long sharp drop back to where she started.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nothing about Tanya's brand or personality even points to an interest in sustainability or wellness. She doesn't eat well, she doesn't work out, she never speaks about the environment. She's not even one of those *~spiritual~* white girls that do yoga, burn incense and cite crystals and smudging sticks as nightly rituals (hi Niomi!). She barely even wears makeup and when she does it's an entirely too yellow shade of Clinique foundation that she globs on before leaving the house looking like a bleach blonde scarecrow. Imagine looking to her as an expert?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Nothing about Tanya's brand or personality even points to an interest in sustainability or wellness. She doesn't eat well, she doesn't work out, she never speaks about the environment. She's not even one of those *~spiritual~* white girls that do yoga, burn incense and cite crystals and smudging sticks as nightly rituals (hi Niomi!). She barely even wears makeup and when she does it's an entirely too yellow shade of Clinique foundation that she globs on before leaving the house looking like a bleach blonde scarecrow. Imagine looking to her as an expert?
Not to mention all the fast fashion she goes through. I might be wrong but she strikes me as someone who thinks she's above buying secondhand/from charity shops.

Reactions: 10
She's going to tank harder and faster than Niomi and Smart Skin. Maybe it'll be the last drop that'll make her realize she's a hasbeen. She should sell the London house. Invest her money in some good stock, and retire from the public eye.

Reactions: 14
Not to mention all the fast fashion she goes through. I might be wrong but she strikes me as someone who thinks she's above buying secondhand/from charity shops.

When was the last time she bought clothes? Everything she wears has been gifted to her or is an ad.

Reactions: 5
Her rapid weight loss and ill look all coincided with the break up and has continued as her career has flopped too. I think she's struggling with the idea her ideal life is no more and she went from having everything (Husband, dog, successful career, huge house, lots of friends etc) to having nothing. She tries so hard now to seem relevant and as though nothing bothers her but years ago she said in a video that all she'd ever wanted was a husband and kids and a happy stable life. Now she's reliving her early 20s and probably hoping she can start over and have that happy life. She's probably quite aware of her age and thinks she's running out of time to build up her image, success and relationship again. She's clearly very messed up from it all and therefore has lost all morals and doesn't care about any of her fans/followers/minions because they don't like her anymore. That's what happens when big youtubers get too big for their boots, drop youtube to focus on other unstable projects and inevitably crash and burn.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Did she delete that comment that said something along the lines of, 'We want diet advice, no one cares about a beauty brand, read the room.'? 😂

I honestly don't know why people are even asking for that still. Can't they see that it's because she's stressed out? She's not doing well, it's written all over her face. She's been like that for the past two years. She even admits she has bad days and talked about depression.

It must be the worst feeling having to live with the fact that you caused your own undoing. No wonder she's privated so many videos, she probably can't stand to see what she did to her life..

When she started acting lessons in 2014, she was still humble and rooted in reality, saying who knows what it will lead to, that it may not lead to anything. By September 2015, she had stars in her eyes and was proclaiming in Glamour UK her goal was to get a film role by the end of the year. By 2017 she was reaching out to famous celebrities on social media like they were her friends, desperate to make connections, and leeching onto Scarlett Curtis. By 2018, she became outright obsessed with making it happen, irrationally believing and saying acting is her main job and YouTube/social media is a hobby. She started losing more weight and went blonde a couple months after getting critically panned for her performance in Confidence. The divorce etc etc.

She got too big for her britches and completely wrecked her personal life and career in the process. And all for nothing. She got absolutely nothing out of it. No acting career. Now she's old (by industry standards). Has no education or anything to fall back on, she's making like 1/3 of what she used to and probably has no money saved. She's having to practically beg for people to click on her content via multiple "Tap Here" Stories, it's insane. Now she's starting a project that no one cares about. I truly hope she has support in place.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.