Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's on the other site more in depth, and it's just speculation of course, but basically Tanya would flirt with him at times like literally on camera in Instagram lives and Stories. For instance, when she got her hair done for the first time (blonde), she went to his workplace immediately after and basically paraded around him like a schoolgirl. When she'd get home from a trip, he was at her house within minutes. She stayed in Singapore with him and his girlfriend while Jim flew back home alone. I'm assuming she did the inviting and probably even footed the bill as he's a struggling actor who works at Barry's Bootcamp so not sure how he could afford stays at luxury resorts. They went places together without Jim. If I remember correctly, she had a picture with him in a frame on her bookshelves in her living room. In one Q&A which has now been privated, she was asked what her favorite spots in London are which the person I'm sure meant restaurants, bars, shops, but Tanya's answer? She talked about walking home with a friend (Rhys) in Shoreditch after a movie premiere, how it was nighttime and the weather was perfect, details that aren't at all related to the question, like she was describing some damn date she went on. She had a girl's night out and got smashed posting Stories really feeling herself like she was trying to get someone's attention... and it wasn't Jim's, obviously.

And then it all just stopped. Suddenly and abruptly. If they were always just friends, wouldn't they have been hanging out here and there still? The fact that her life was so Rhys-centered for however many months after they did the play together, to absolutely nothing just screams, to me at least, that there was something weird going on. Maybe not an outright affair, but perhaps she liked him and then things got weird and awkward or he rejected her and they went their separate ways.

So the Rhys talk got me scrolling back through Tanya's Instagram to around that time and Y'ALL. She's deleted at least two photos with him and just left up the strictly work-related play ones. 👀

She deleted this one from August 2018:

And this one:

That cements for me that something suspicious definitely occurred between them, more than just friends who drifted apart. It's like an ex situation where you delete him off your social media. 😲
Oh damnnn that’s wild i had no idea!! Also love how he looks the polar opposite to Jim 🤣
Less ‘GQ gentleman’ more ‘Lad’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's on the other site more in depth, and it's just speculation of course, but basically Tanya would flirt with him at times like literally on camera in Instagram lives and Stories. For instance, when she got her hair done for the first time (blonde), she went to his workplace immediately after and basically paraded around him like a schoolgirl. When she'd get home from a trip, he was at her house within minutes. She stayed in Singapore with him and his girlfriend while Jim flew back home alone. I'm assuming she did the inviting and probably even footed the bill as he's a struggling actor who works at Barry's Bootcamp so not sure how he could afford stays at luxury resorts. They went places together without Jim. If I remember correctly, she had a picture with him in a frame on her bookshelves in her living room. In one Q&A which has now been privated, she was asked what her favorite spots in London are which the person I'm sure meant restaurants, bars, shops, but Tanya's answer? She talked about walking home with a friend (Rhys) in Shoreditch after a movie premiere, how it was nighttime and the weather was perfect, details that aren't at all related to the question, like she was describing some damn date she went on. She had a girl's night out and got smashed posting Stories really feeling herself like she was trying to get someone's attention... and it wasn't Jim's, obviously.

And then it all just stopped. Suddenly and abruptly. If they were always just friends, wouldn't they have been hanging out here and there still? The fact that her life was so Rhys-centered for however many months after they did the play together, to absolutely nothing just screams, to me at least, that there was something weird going on. Maybe not an outright affair, but perhaps she liked him and then things got weird and awkward or he rejected her and they went their separate ways.

So the Rhys talk got me scrolling back through Tanya's Instagram to around that time and Y'ALL. She's deleted at least two photos with him and just left up the strictly work-related play ones. 👀

And this one:

That cements for me that something suspicious definitely occurred between them, more than just friends who drifted apart. It's like an ex situation where you delete him off your social media. 😲
omg I remember all of this unfolding and feeling SO scandalized at the time 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Splendid recap, @bbk2me 👏 People are so quick to forget her questionable behaviour with Rhys towards the end of their relationship, but so quick to reference the infamous lemon drizzle cake video 👀

Reactions: 16
Splendid recap, @bbk2me 👏 People are so quick to forget her questionable behaviour with Rhys towards the end of their relationship, but so quick to reference the infamous lemon drizzle cake video 👀
What's the lemon drizzle cake video? I've never seen Tanya's videos, I only know of her because I used to watch pixiwoo sometimes so I'm a bit behind!

Reactions: 1
I'm one of the small number of people who could never really see the whole "Jim was mean to her" thing. Yes, his humour was teasing at times but he was like that with everyone, his sisters were the same. Tanya played into it and acted like a complete toddler which we know was a fake persona because she doesn't act remotely like that anymore. She loved people going "oh Tan" to something silly she'd said or done, it was all part of the act.

Reactions: 27
What's the lemon drizzle cake video? I've never seen Tanya's videos, I only know of her because I used to watch pixiwoo sometimes so I'm a bit behind!
Hahaha I knew mentioning it would mean someone would ask what it's about 🙈

In short, it's an old video with her, Zoe, and Jim, where some people think Jim and Zoe actually bully her (yes, bully), whereas others think that people need to lighten up and re-address their definition of "bully/bullying"

Reactions: 4
Hahaha I knew mentioning it would mean someone would ask what it's about 🙈

In short, it's an old video with her, Zoe, and Jim, where some people think Jim and Zoe actually bully her (yes, bully), whereas others think that people need to lighten up and re-address their definition of "bully/bullying"
I feel like that's something it's important for me to have an opinion on, I'm going to try and find it 😆

Reactions: 3
Hopefully someone will re-share the link, but I have a sinking feeling it might be one of her old videos that she's deleted :/

• Wow
Reactions: 2

And this one:

i completely missed all this, the deleting of this guy from IG grid, I’m trying to think when I stopped following her on IG and it must have been around the time of her play. I’m sure I watched the last few YouTube vids.
But, this is bizarre😟

the last video I remember watching was herself and Kate in LA. Jim arrived later and gave out about the state of her room referring to her as “my wife” which I thought was weird.
It seemed very odd at that time & I'm pretty sure that was jan before they announced their split?
I agree with all the stuff you said re Tanya abandoning her channel to become a failed actress and having notions about herself but I really feel like something else was at play.
I’m sure she will never address it as Jim’s sisters would kick her ass. But I don’t see that Jim was totally without fault and this Rhys situation I feel was maybe her looking for attention outside of her marriage to make her feel happy (also not condoning that at all).
she posted something up on her IG (the other gossip site screenshotted it at the time) about narcissists. Who in her life is a narcissist 🤔 I know we don’t see everything or even 5% of what’s going on. I personally never saw the lemon drizzle cake video that others are referencing but that’s prob because I dislike Zoella🤣

maybe they both just grew apart
Or maybe 1 or both of them are dicks 🤣

Reactions: 3
Tanya’s lock screen in her new IG post is like something I would’ve done when I was 14 with my boyfriend that lasted a week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god. This has middle school energy
Also: I feel like she must be scrapping the barrel now. I know a ‘wannabe influencer’ w like 3k followers who got a code with ideals of Sweden

(Though : must admit, I really like their designs🙃)

Reactions: 2
Here you go - literally what you do when you are 15 -what an weird & awkward photo to take too - she must have had to have taken it above her head with her left hand 😂😂

If I took a photo of myself and OH holding hands my OH would say “what the f?”
Oh how cringey 😬😬🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Tanya’s lock screen in her new IG post is like something I would’ve done when I was 14 with my boyfriend that lasted a week 🤣
I reckon she’s trolling tattle and GG with that for her own amusement. She definitely knows what’s going on on here. It’s literally the thread name, his hairy arm and watch.... surely???!? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I followed her again on Instagram recently when the mystery man became a thing, but she’s annoyed me so much I’ve just unfollowed her again. I can’t handle the constant sales pitch!!! Infuriating.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.