Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's like 'don't forget me Tanya'. It comes across to me like he wanted to move on but he doesn't want her to. Like I don't want you but I don't want anyone else to have you.

Reactions: 29
He's like 'don't forget me Tanya'. It comes across to me like he wanted to move on but he doesn't want her to. Like I don't want you but I don't want anyone else to have you.
That's exactly how I read it as well, he's always given me super weird controlling vibes. I feel like he might have negged and bullied her throughout their marriage.

Reactions: 31
That's exactly how I read it as well, he's always given me super weird controlling vibes. I feel like he might have negged and bullied her throughout their marriage.
yeh even on screen he kind of made fun of her a lot, which makes me think of screen he would be much worse

Reactions: 11
I think she looks dreadful in that Elemis promo video. Her eyes are so heavy she looks a lot older and knackered. And even though her skin is lovely and clear the shimmery highlight doesn’t look natural and glowy, just like a layer of make-up. There’s just nothing ‘fresh’ about her anymore. I don’t know if it’s a filter but she’s just grey these days
She does look really grey... honestly reminds me of how I looked when I had anemia. I wonder if she’s deficient in something...

Serious question...is she in need of some cash or just a greedy fucker? because she is churning out these #ads #sponsorships. At this point I don’t think there’s anything she wouldn’t try and sell.

Reactions: 19
Serious question...is she in need of some cash or just a greedy fucker? because she is churning out these #ads #sponsorships. At this point I don’t think there’s anything she wouldn’t try and sell.
does she own a single piece of clothing that isn’t ad/aff/gift? 💀💀💀

Reactions: 9
God how many ads has she done in the past week? It just screams that she's not getting paid much so is having to take on a lot of little ads vs. getting to do one high-quality big one. She's just gonna cause her engagement to tank even more as people do NOT like to be bombarded with ad after ad. It's gross and just induces eyerolls.

Also, could that person who runs @sundayriley's social media account please get a life already? They're always up Tanya's ass commenting heart eye emojis on literally every single thing she posts, it's so pathetic and embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
yeh even on screen he kind of made fun of her a lot, which makes me think of screen he would be much worse
Would you mind sharing some examples of that (if you remember specific ones)? I never really picked up on it when I used to watch them but always low key felt like there was something off about their dynamic

Reactions: 1
Would you mind sharing some examples of that (if you remember specific ones)? I never really picked up on it when I used to watch them but always low key felt like there was something off about their dynamic
It might be hard at this point because she purged a lot of her old vids

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]
It might be hard at this point because she purged a lot of her old vids

Maybe she deleted them so she wouldn't have to pay jim a percentage for appearing in them now they are divorcing. She might have framed it to him as 'moving on' and the videos being up as being a 'painful reminder' but a lawyer would probably have advised jim to ask for a percentage off future earnings from them.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I feel like it’s deceit pure & simple. If a blogger says they have bought something or allude to have bought something then the person following them will think “oh this must be a really good product if they have purchased it with their own money rather than being paid to advertise it, I think I’ll buy it”
The psychology of these deceitful marketing tricks would make you sick
Exactly this. And the fact that influencers hide it even when it's legally required proves how much their success depends on that deceit. It's well known that digital media that contains the word "ad" in the title receives less engagement because people don't want ads. I remember how much YouTuber's views dropped when the UK's advertising rules were introduced.

Niomi Smart is another one shamlessly flouting the rules. She's been putting "ad" in the YouTube descriptions but nowhere in the title or thumbnail, which means viewers cannot make a conscious choice to watch or not watch her commercials. She should/probably does also know that not everyone reads the description box and that some will be more influenced to buy a product if she says "thank you for partnering with me", rather than writing "ad" in an upfront and honest way.

Reactions: 15
Just watched Hadassah's new ish video "WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO JIM & TANYA?" and she said that it has been confirmed that Martha is safe??? Did I miss something

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just watched Hadassah's new ish video "WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO JIM & TANYA?" and she said that it has been confirmed that Martha is safe??? Did I miss something
I haven't seen that confirmed anywhere. Did she back that statement up with any additional info? As far as I can tell, anyone who asks a question about Martha is ignored or blocked by both Tanya & Jim.

Reactions: 13
Did she back that statement up with any additional info?
Just checked the comments and she replied to some saying that Tanya has said in multiple interviews that her and Jim share custody of Martha. But I think that must have been in ancient interviews? She also said that there was a picture of Martha on Tanya's Instagram earlier in the year. But again I don't think that's true?

• Sad
  • Angry
Just checked the comments and she replied to some saying that Tanya has said in multiple interviews that her and Jim share custody of Martha. But I think that must have been in ancient interviews? She also said that there was a picture of Martha on Tanya's Instagram earlier in the year. But again I don't think that's true?
Yeah, those 'shared custody' interviews are from way back. There's been no sighting of Martha on Tanya's Instagram (or anywhere else) for over a year now.

Reactions: 14
a
I haven't seen that confirmed anywhere. Did she back that statement up with any additional info? As far as I can tell, anyone who asks a question about Martha is ignored or blocked by both Tanya & Jim.
nd haven't they both blocked words like "martha" and "dog" from their comments?

Reactions: 10
Maybe she deleted them so she wouldn't have to pay jim a percentage for appearing in them now they are divorcing. She might have framed it to him as 'moving on' and the videos being up as being a 'painful reminder' but a lawyer would probably have advised jim to ask for a percentage off future earnings from them.
I don’t think they actually make that much from AdSense (in comparison to other income streams) so I would be surprised if that ever even came up.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.