Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it’s just photoshop and weight loss though? The bottom pic her nostril looks so wonky!
Those non-surgical nose jobs don't treat things like shape of the nostrils. It's more like a bit filler in if you have a bump and want a straighter nose, or to pinch and bring up the tip of the nose.

I imagine she started dabbling with injections (lips, nose) at this point. Nose looks slimmer and perkier. Maybe that's why she went for the shorter, blunter haircut (which I really loved on her, it was so much modern) . Real celebs often change their hair when they have procedures to divert attention from procedures.

tanya-burr-gq-men-of-the-year-awards-2016-1476873275-custom-0.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I just noticed her face looked different and not because of weight loss. I have looked through a few of her photos and nose is consistently looking thin and perky. I also think she did something to her jaw. She looks good, I'm not going to deny it. But knowing how difficult it was for her to lose weight in the past, I can't imagine what she had to do to look like she does now. I have been following her since she appeared in pixiwoo's video as a model back in 2010 and noticed that her face completely changed.

Reactions: 7
What are our predictions for Tanya in 2021? Second engagement to her mystery man? Still imagining herself to be an 'actress'? Shilling random products to pay her mortgage?

Reactions: 7
Hasn’t she got a walk on part in the new series of the syndicate which is set in a kennels? I doubt she’s got a big enough part to be interviewed about her role but Id bleeping love it if when it comes out she was asked about the series being set in a kennels and doesn’t she have a dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sitting here waiting if anyone will mention the weight scale in her bathroom😂😂i know there was some drama about weight scales last time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sitting here waiting if anyone will mention the weight scale in her bathroom😂😂i know there was some drama about weight scales last time
I mean, the bathroom is a common place for a scale so it's not really worth noticing that, right?

Every week, Tanya reaches new levels of irrelevance. From us discussing her actual height and the height of HW, to scale discussions, to those times when the thread goes silent for days...

How long can she keep the influencer thing going?

My prediction for TB's 2021 is that not much will change. Maybe, maaaaybe, she'll get engaged but her actual life will still be the same. Shilling out whatever comes her way. Begging for freebies. Pretending she's working on SOMETHING BIG coming up.

Reactions: 17
Ah yeah but the scales was in her living room that time, wasn't it?!

• Haha
What's this post about? Got interrupted how? It looks like she was defending herself with those arms in front of her face. What does that gesture convey? I'm actually confused (let alone the outfit, posing and background).

I can totally understand sucking at mimicking emotions when trying to act but gestures? duh :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2021-01-17 at 02.41.20.png
Screenshot 2021-01-17 at 02.41.43.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
]
What's this post about? Got interrupted how? It looks like she was defending herself with those arms in front of her face. What does that gesture convey? I'm actually confused (let alone the outfit, posing and background).

I can totally understand sucking at mimicking emotions when trying to act but gestures? duh :rolleyes:

View attachment 387816View attachment 387821
And why is there a Gemini emoji at the end? I'd be so embarrassed to post these photos.

• Haha

There’s a famous photo of a girl called Regina Walters who was kidnapped and murdered, taken by the killer just before he killed her.
I realllllllyyyyyyy hope Tanya isn’t aware of it.
It’s basically these pictures 😕

I’m finding her obsession with the 90s increasingly cringeworthy. There doesn’t seem to be any authenticity or distinction between what was ever decent and what was shite even at the time.

Reactions: 11
I honestly think she’s bleeping weird now, along with her creepy ex.

There’s a famous photo of a girl called Regina Walters who was kidnapped and murdered, taken by the killer just before he killed her.

I’m finding her obsession with the 90s increasingly cringeworthy. There doesn’t seem to be any authenticity or distinction between what was ever decent and what was shite even at the time.
I’ve just taken a look at those photos...I’m shocked at how similar her poses are to them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

View attachment 387816View attachment 387821
How the hell do brands still work with her? She is a relic of the past that seems so out of place in today's social media/influencer world. That would actually be a good thing if she was authentic and interesting, but she isn't. She is fake, and has the personality of stale piece of bread.
Her photos are getting more embarrassing by the day, like a mum that tries hard to fit in with the teenage friends of her kids thinking she looks like their older sister. I wonder if she will ever wake up and delete them like she did with her old YouTube videos.

Last edited:
  • Wow

I stayed up waaay too late last night reading about this!

I didn’t know about the Regina Walters case I’ve also fallen down the rabbit hole reading about it! How sad :(

Back to Tanya, the accidentally on purpose “oh I was accidentally interrupted taking photos here’s the photos they took teehee” is a bit old hat for an influencer surely as most people know these things are planned within an inch of her life. Amazing the “candid photos” she has all her best angles 😂. Either that or she is a lovesick teenager with hairy watch man.

Reactions: 16
I’ve only become aware of Tanya again recently, I stopped paying attention to her about a year or so ago because I was angry that she was basically passing off her massive weight loss as if it was nothing (I just think it’s dangerous when a lot of her followers are so young and impressionable).

but my GOD she wants to be 22 again so badly, it’s actually cringeworthy when you remember this lady is in her THIRTIES.

Reactions: 14
I'm pretty sure she wanted to expose her stomach by lifting her arms. She seems like actually posing, this doesn't look candid or being "interrupted". This woman is so cringey.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.