Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they not embarrazzed? This is really embarrazzing.

I always wonder what other influencers think when they see this blatant begging from their peers. If we notice it, they must see straight through it. I wonder if they cringe?
Doubt it, probably making a note as to what they can ask for from the same company. If so amd so got x i should definitely be able to x y and z andddd a fee for promoting them. They have forgotten what it is like to pay for anything themselves. This week will have been especially tough on them all.... having to make sure those pesky taxes were done.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yesterday Stories :rolleyes:
She plaited her hair. Well, it still looks tit. Not sure what filter she's using but she looks like an alien.
Screenshot_20210112-233736.png

Excuse me, what work?
Screenshot_20210112-233744.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her hair looks fine IMO, and a damn sight less dull and lifeless than it did around a year ago.
Her lips look mental though, and she's still looking dead behind the eyes.

Reactions: 2
Very excited every year yet we dont see anything there to be excited about🤷‍♀️😂
I was gonna say, oh, it must be January, when TB is "very excited" for ALL the projects. Then comes Novembers and it's been either shite or crickets.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it so strange to "upgrade" an engagement ring, yes I get they obv had more money, but surely isn't an engagement ring more about the sentimental value anyway? it just seems such a shallow thing to do
I always thought this. The upgrade is always Tiffany's too - imagine you make a massive legal and emotional commitment and sell it out like that, sO uNlIkE tAnYa

Reactions: 1
Nosejob? Most filters don't make your nose look like Michael Jackson's. It's way too thin.
If there's a filter that makes your body look like a 13-years old waif, there's probably one that makes your nose smaller.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always thought this. The upgrade is always Tiffany's too - imagine you make a massive legal and emotional commitment and sell it out like that, sO uNlIkE tAnYa
No offence to people who have Tiffany's jewellery but i hate how it's all mass produced stuff, sane with those Cartier love bracelets or nailed bangles. I wonder if Tiffanys have influencers a discount?

Reactions: 9
Haven't seen her in months
Who is her new fella plz sherlock holmes of this thread xoxo

Reactions: 1
Tanya definitely had her nose done

View attachment 386621
omg just went down a hole of checking her old instagrams, anyway, i agree. i've had mine done and basically it's super swollen and takes over a year to go down so it would not have even been noticeable to people who knew her, let alone us. but if you look at recent pics vs old ones you can see there's a difference.
good detective skills @Liptastic

Reactions: 12
omg just went down a hole of checking her old instagrams, anyway, i agree. i've had mine done and basically it's super swollen and takes over a year to go down so it would not have even been noticeable to people who knew her, let alone us. but if you look at recent pics vs old ones you can see there's a difference.
It is so sad how so many influencers feel the need to have stuff like this done. Obviously everyone has the right to do whatever, and I get when people say "if it makes you feel better..." et ctec, but your self esteem should NOT be based on your appearance, if I had a child and they had some kind of cosmetic surgery I would be really disappointed

Reactions: 6
There are all sorts of non-surgical options available atm, Google non-surgical nose job and videos will pop up.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.