Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bbk2me

How exactly is this mature? Am I just dense?

1. The guy clearly wants nothing to do with the public eye whatsoever to the point that he quickly changed his profile pic within the hour that the Daily Mail article came out. He obviously wants to be anonymous and here Tanya is posting yet another (cringeworthy) pic which just makes people curious about who he is. Pretty disrespectful if you ask me.

2. Her boyfriend/relationship have absolutely nothing to do with her brand or job as an influencer. She's not gonna do ads with him ever or create content with him so there's zero need or reason to post these "peeks" of him. 🙄 It's just attention-seeking is what it is. Plain and simple. Plus, how weird to just be a headless, faceless figure in your girlfriend's pics. I honestly don't know how anyone would be comfortable with that or think these things are cute. It's creepy, cold, and impersonal.

An actually mature person who truly wants to keep their personal life private doesn't post their S.O. or kids etc. at all on their public account. Celebrities who want to keep out of the public eye as much as possible don't even have social media accounts (obviously). If she wants to share him, then she could very easily have a private second account and post him there for her family and friends.

Again, this is just attention-seeking nonsense. Which, to me, is immature. Incredibly so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40

Maggiemoo32

Just popping over from the Fleur de fraud thread to leave this here. Tanya obviously didn't do French at school as it's been on her latest IG post for a few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

catscradle

Ah ok your comment makes more sense now 😂 I thought it was just a random generalization lol my apologies

I guess it's just a personal preference for many to find taller men attractive, which is why his height is standing out a bit. Especially since Jim's so tall and good looking that this feels like a downgrade imo. But again it's all personal preference. I could never imagine being with a guy my height but then Sophie Turner is with a short guy and is as happy as can be 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's weird how Jim is like 'technically' attractive but I'm just not attracted to him at all - he has no sex appeal.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

palmer

Chatty Member
Looks like her name has been removed from the cast list on the Twist Wikipedia page :ROFLMAO: The edit history has the removal listed as "not cast" - I'm guessing that's because they don't list extras as cast members.
Who even put her in the list to begin with? Is that Kate's work again? Lmao who remembers the GG days when Kate kept trying to change Tan's wiki page to refer to her as an 'Actress' and subsequently got banned from Wiki??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Also, how amazing would it be if Tan's little 'scene' in Twist had got deleted in post prod?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Her style lately has been grim. So 90s looking but not in a cute way. She seems lost. Her bellybutton needs to be put away and good lord, pvc clothing should be reserved for S&M related activities only!!

She looks washed out and so bland these days. I was thinking about how good she looked just a few years ago and scrolled back her grid to this picture.

She looks so good here - her hair and shape are both so nice and she looks full of life. I remember seeing this picture at the time and being so jealous that she was in New York and looked so cute.

That pic is 2017, for reference!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37

mg95

VIP Member
Nothing about Tanya's brand or personality even points to an interest in sustainability or wellness. She doesn't eat well, she doesn't work out, she never speaks about the environment. She's not even one of those *~spiritual~* white girls that do yoga, burn incense and cite crystals and smudging sticks as nightly rituals (hi Niomi!). She barely even wears makeup and when she does it's an entirely too yellow shade of Clinique foundation that she globs on before leaving the house looking like a bleach blonde scarecrow. Imagine looking to her as an expert?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

bbk2me

How many times is she gonna Story that stupid outfit? TARN. It's not the algorithm or that your followers didn't see the pics. It's that no one cares and just kept scrolling because your 'content' is so uninspiring and not even remotely worthy to be posted in the first place. Jeans and another crop top. Groundbreaking.

---------------------------------------------

1DCcbqv.jpg

Yeah whatever helps you feel better about your shitty life and non-existent career.

It's crazy. Influencers (obviously) take pics for Instagram but that's a very, very minute part of their work week. They're busy doing collaborations and launching collections with fashion brands, they're doing press and shooting for magazines. They're shooting ad campaigns. They're building and running their own brands like Xenia and Camila. They're still being selected to attend events and go on PR trips. They're pursuing other things.

All Tanya has is posting grid pics and pushing affiliate links. Then an hour later poking her followers in Stories to go engage. That's her 'work' for the day. And just, how she reacted to getting to work with Free People lol, like she was so amazed and humbled by it... poor thing. It really drives home just how few opportunities she's getting.

xOnfpyg.jpg

She also said day before yesterday was a very productive day. 🙄 She's been like this for years. 'Lots of meetings today,' 'meetings in LA', 'lots of exciting things happening,' 'very productive day', 'busy day' .... and literally nothing to show for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

LaHo88

Hi everyone, I am new here and won’t be participating in all the dialogue, but I felt compelled to set the record straight as I’ve seen so many messages about Martha, and a lot seem to indicate you genuinely care about what happened to Martha.

I know for a fact that Martha is no longer alive, she had a terrible accident and it was not necessarily Tanya’s fault. Dachshunds are not the easiest of dogs to look after and from what I heard, it was just a horrible accident. I know this from someone who knows Tanya, it was apparently very traumatic and so I knew not to ask for more details, I don’t even think my friend knows the exact details, but Tanya was very “distraught” and so it’s just no longer spoken of because it’s very upsetting for all of them (Jim as well as Tanya I suspect). No doubt the true story will never be made public (or confirmed or denied) because there will be plenty of hate.

Unfortunately that’s all I can say. I don’t want to cause drama but it seems a lot of you really are concerned for Martha’s safety and I thought I could at least set the record straight.

Thanks

• Sad
  • Wow

lira

VIP Member
Jim is hardly attractive and has an ugly personality to boot. Tanya can't do worse than him 🤷🏾‍♀️

Traveler001

VIP Member
Why doesn't she just make something up to stop people going on about it, she's had long enough to come up with a lie! 'Oh my aunt Doris lost her dog and she wanted another one but isn't in the best of health to train a puppy, so Martha is living with her to keep her company and I get regular updates and visit her often'.

Ignoring it and blocking people is giving off Cruella DeVille vibes.

Reactions: 35

emm

VIP Member
I think staying on good terms with an ex is fair enough, they were at one time a best friend of yours/a person you cared deeply about so I think having some level of care for them is pretty human, personally. But their insta comments on each other's photos are cringe - like Jim in general.
I think Jim is doing it just to rub in her face that he is now engaged to a model tbh. It is so cringe how he and Sarah comment on/like each other's posts. I just imagine them sitting on the sofa in silence liking each others photos

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Just saw that Tanya has posted 🔥🔥🔥 under Niomi Smart's latest insta pic. A pic that everyone else is expressing concern about because she's so thin in it.

• Wow
  • Sad

QueenBW

VIP Member
TB.png

WHAT is this outfit?! The shoes are killing me. Why does she have such terrible taste?

Edited to add: could any of you with a good eye for photoshop tell me if there are shenanigans going on? If she didn't somehow elongate the photo, there are a couple of options: a) these are actually clown shoes b) her body is not proportional at all, it's not just the huge head but also gigantic feet for her height.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

bbk2me

wait, what was the Rhys thing? I missed this 👀
It's on the other site more in depth, and it's just speculation of course, but basically Tanya would flirt with him at times like literally on camera in Instagram lives and Stories. For instance, when she got her hair done for the first time (blonde), she went to his workplace immediately after and basically paraded around him like a schoolgirl. When she'd get home from a trip, he was at her house within minutes. She stayed in Singapore with him and his girlfriend while Jim flew back home alone. I'm assuming she did the inviting and probably even footed the bill as he's a struggling actor who works at Barry's Bootcamp so not sure how he could afford stays at luxury resorts. They went places together without Jim. If I remember correctly, she had a picture with him in a frame on her bookshelves in her living room. In one Q&A which has now been privated, she was asked what her favorite spots in London are which the person I'm sure meant restaurants, bars, shops, but Tanya's answer? She talked about walking home with a friend (Rhys) in Shoreditch after a movie premiere, how it was nighttime and the weather was perfect, details that aren't at all related to the question, like she was describing some damn date she went on. She had a girl's night out and got smashed posting Stories really feeling herself like she was trying to get someone's attention... and it wasn't Jim's, obviously.

And then it all just stopped. Suddenly and abruptly. If they were always just friends, wouldn't they have been hanging out here and there still? The fact that her life was so Rhys-centered for however many months after they did the play together, to absolutely nothing just screams, to me at least, that there was something weird going on. Maybe not an outright affair, but perhaps she liked him and then things got weird and awkward or he rejected her and they went their separate ways.

So the Rhys talk got me scrolling back through Tanya's Instagram to around that time and Y'ALL. She's deleted at least two photos with him and just left up the strictly work-related play ones. 👀

She deleted this one from August 2018:

And this one:

That cements for me that something suspicious definitely occurred between them, more than just friends who drifted apart. It's like an ex situation where you delete him off your social media. 😲

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

spacewalker

Hi everyone, long time lurker!
I just wanted to mention, about her last baking video - it's so weird that she acts as if she created the recipe (e.g. saying that she "took suggestions from her viewers", explaining why she uses certain ingredients instead of others, suggesting replacements etc.). But Zoe made the same cookies in her vlogmas and she mentions that she found the recipe on Jane's patisserie. I've checked and Tanya is using the exact same ingredients, measurements, and directions as written on the blog :unsure: She doesn't credit the blog once!

• Wow
  • Angry

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Hi everyone, I am new here and won’t be participating in all the dialogue, but I felt compelled to set the record straight as I’ve seen so many messages about Martha, and a lot seem to indicate you genuinely care about what happened to Martha.

I know for a fact that Martha is no longer alive, she had a terrible accident and it was not necessarily Tanya’s fault. Dachshunds are not the easiest of dogs to look after and from what I heard, it was just a horrible accident. I know this from someone who knows Tanya, it was apparently very traumatic and so I knew not to ask for more details, I don’t even think my friend knows the exact details, but Tanya was very “distraught” and so it’s just no longer spoken of because it’s very upsetting for all of them (Jim as well as Tanya I suspect). No doubt the true story will never be made public (or confirmed or denied) because there will be plenty of hate.

Unfortunately that’s all I can say. I don’t want to cause drama but it seems a lot of you really are concerned for Martha’s safety and I thought I could at least set the record straight.

Thanks
This is so fake lol.

• Heart
  • Haha

sitkx

VIP Member
I can’t be the only one who doesn’t believe a word from these new “insiders” who suddenly created accounts and started spilling the tea 🤦🏻‍♀️ “A friend of my sister”, “someone I know”, etc...all that sounds so fake

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
That fact that Tanya is so boring we've resorted to talking about whether the Americans are going to have a civil war is hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

KYLIE

VIP Member
I miss the old Tanya. She actually had a passion for makeup and her line was a bit childish but she could of made it into something nice eventually. I always liked her videos. They were simple and I used to watch them as I got ready lol. She’s such a shell of her former self.. it’s really quite sad to see. She seems so disinterested in anything she does now?

• Heart
Reactions: 34