Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlepup

VIP Member
I don’t see why they would need to go into the finer details of why she died if she did though. It would be enough to say she passed. No one needs to know the exact circumstances so it wouldn’t be lying.
I would also say, as a pet owner, I think ‘negligence’ is a hard word. If Martha ate something she shouldn’t have or ran in front of a car because the gate was left open Tanya would still have my sympathies. Accidents aren’t always total negligence. I know many wonderful pet owners that have lost theirs due to an accident of exactly that kind. Any long term dog owner that claims there hasn’t been a circumstance that could have injured their dog would be lying imo.

Reactions: 34

sitkx

VIP Member
Not to 'defend' Tanya, but I'm pretty sure she does have books on her shelves, from what I recall.
That reminds me of an old Vlogmas of hers (which has obviously been removed now), where she goes to a thrift store to buy basically a bunch of shelf-filler books 🤣 She literally went there just to buy a ton of random books she’s never read so she could fill up her new shelves. I don’t think she reads, like at ALL.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

catscradle

In regards to the Martha situation lets go back to what Sarah wrote. She wrote something along the lines “why dont you ask the person who had custody” when asked about martha. She wouldnt have done that straight up if Tanya wasnt somehow one way or another at fault for her death. Tanya played a role and maybe in a way where marthas death was something that could have been prevented. Also do you guys remember how she kept posting before martha died how hot the summers been and shes been putting cold towels on martha and asking her followers for advice on what to do. I think martha could have died from a heat stroke or something like that which yes can be prevented just like parents shouldnt leave their kids in heated cars in the summer and in the US theres tons of cases of kids dying from the heat. Also, maybe jim and sarah arent saying anything outloud because it would put Tanya in a bad light and maybe she would expose Jim for something shady. Its very much you keep your mouth shut and ill keep mine. On another note because this whole martha situation is so sad and depressing today oscars (tanyas brothers) girlfriend kelly posted a selfie and its straight up looks like Tanya so Tanya is basically going around dressing like a 19yr old if it suited her go ahead but it doesnt suit her at all🤦‍♀️View attachment 365318View attachment 365321
Is it just me who finds the mini naff handbag trend a bit tacky lol?

domfran

Everything about the first photo, except the lid, tells me she wants coins in that cup.

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I don't follow Tanya these days but I just saw a photo of her on Instagram posted 4 hours ago - I find it really weird how she was much more glam and put more effort into her appearance when she was 'bigger', now she's lost a tonne of weight she has two modes of dress. Either outfits that wouldn't be out of place on early 90s rom coms, or London roadman. I don't get it, she looks horrific. Most people who lose weight look forward to wearing things they want to wear rather than what looks ok on their bigger selves, is this really how she's always wanted to dress? It is...not good.

• Haha

newtoyou

VIP Member
I only come on this thread once in a while to check:

1) where’s martha
2) the identity of Hairy Watchman

And neither are ever resolved 😂 Come on Tarn!

• Haha

rlpm48

People need to stop taking "glamour" shots of their plastic one use coffee cups ... especially someone apparently starting an eco friendly brand lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

itsgtothea

What does she do all day?
Takes a grid pic of her “new favourite trousers” of which there seems to be a new favourite #gifted pair of trousers every few days

Or takes a photo outside some random obscure newsagents or fruit stall or house with a coffee in hand and her midrif out trying to emulate the 90s cool models back in the day but desperately failing and instead just looking like she’s playing dress up and dead behind the eyes.

I thought London was on lockdown? I didn’t realise leaving the house to get a coffee daily or take a vacantly staring into the distance with cold eyes and a cold midrif was ‘essential leave the house’ business.

In other words.. she literally does feck all.

milanolo

She really needs to stop trying to act like a 'cool' LA girl. In the wise words of Regina George, stop trying to make it happen, it's not going to happen!

Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 5.14.06 PM.png

When has she ever used the words "get it"? :unsure: Oh wait! I know! Probably when she saw the most liked comment from RDJ.
comment.jpeg

She has no originality whatsoever and literally just copies off of everyone else. It's almost as cringe as whatever Bella is doing below:

• Haha

bbk2me

Did she delete that comment that said something along the lines of, 'We want diet advice, no one cares about a beauty brand, read the room.'? 😂

I honestly don't know why people are even asking for that still. Can't they see that it's because she's stressed out? She's not doing well, it's written all over her face. She's been like that for the past two years. She even admits she has bad days and talked about depression.

It must be the worst feeling having to live with the fact that you caused your own undoing. No wonder she's privated so many videos, she probably can't stand to see what she did to her life..

When she started acting lessons in 2014, she was still humble and rooted in reality, saying who knows what it will lead to, that it may not lead to anything. By September 2015, she had stars in her eyes and was proclaiming in Glamour UK her goal was to get a film role by the end of the year. By 2017 she was reaching out to famous celebrities on social media like they were her friends, desperate to make connections, and leeching onto Scarlett Curtis. By 2018, she became outright obsessed with making it happen, irrationally believing and saying acting is her main job and YouTube/social media is a hobby. She started losing more weight and went blonde a couple months after getting critically panned for her performance in Confidence. The divorce etc etc.

She got too big for her britches and completely wrecked her personal life and career in the process. And all for nothing. She got absolutely nothing out of it. No acting career. Now she's old (by industry standards). Has no education or anything to fall back on, she's making like 1/3 of what she used to and probably has no money saved. She's having to practically beg for people to click on her content via multiple "Tap Here" Stories, it's insane. Now she's starting a project that no one cares about. I truly hope she has support in place.

Cloak

VIP Member
What are you guys talking about? It's exhausting work squeezing into three different pairs of metallic/PVC trousers, standing in the street laughing, then deciding what bit of furniture must be replaced next, I can see how months of that level of productivity must really take their toll.

Has she got two living rooms or has she changed a spare room into a living space?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

kalechips

VIP Member
He's like 'don't forget me Tanya'. It comes across to me like he wanted to move on but he doesn't want her to. Like I don't want you but I don't want anyone else to have you.
That's exactly how I read it as well, he's always given me super weird controlling vibes. I feel like he might have negged and bullied her throughout their marriage.

QueenBW

VIP Member
She puts a blob of clear product on her hand and... shows it to the camera. I swear her last braincell died of boredom.

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
In regards to the Martha situation lets go back to what Sarah wrote. She wrote something along the lines “why dont you ask the person who had custody” when asked about martha. She wouldnt have done that straight up if Tanya wasnt somehow one way or another at fault for her death. Tanya played a role and maybe in a way where marthas death was something that could have been prevented. Also do you guys remember how she kept posting before martha died how hot the summers been and shes been putting cold towels on martha and asking her followers for advice on what to do. I think martha could have died from a heat stroke or something like that which yes can be prevented just like parents shouldnt leave their kids in heated cars in the summer and in the US theres tons of cases of kids dying from the heat. Also, maybe jim and sarah arent saying anything outloud because it would put Tanya in a bad light and maybe she would expose Jim for something shady. Its very much you keep your mouth shut and ill keep mine. On another note because this whole martha situation is so sad and depressing today oscars (tanyas brothers) girlfriend kelly posted a selfie and its straight up looks like Tanya so Tanya is basically going around dressing like a 19yr old if it suited her go ahead but it doesnt suit her at all🤦‍♀️
Why would Sarah’s comment ‘straight up’ mean the dog is dead and Tanya is responsible and they’re all keeping quiet because there a load of shady shit going on. That’s a big leap.

I find it odd that you keep banging on about Tanya’s Brother’s nobody girlfriend. You said the girlfriend posted a picture that looked like Tanya so surely the girlfriend is taking her cues from Tan. I highly doubt Tanya is trying to emulate a 19 year old. It’s just popular fashion. Tbh I’m bored of all the hangers on in the Chapman and Burr circle trying to become social media sensations. None are particularly remarkable, most are boring or embarrassing, they’re just trying to cash in on their association and it’s tacky AF.
The brother comes off as an absolute drip and the girlfriend needs to have some respect for herself & put her clothes back on. They’re going nowhere in the realms of influencer.

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Remember that video where he kept on referring to her as MY WIFE? It was really strange and I've always wondered why he did that. They were in LA at the time - together - but not really together, as in I don't think they spent any time together at all, but he kept banging on about MY WIFE!

I actually think they would have and that they'd still be married. Might be an unpopular opinion though.
I think they'd be married and living in Norwich with a couple of kids. Tarn would be a make-up artist (for weddings and the like). Jim would be a stay-at-home dad and aspiring screenwriter, lol.

• Haha