Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha I’m finally blocked 😂 This time I commented Where is M A R T H A? and that way the comment was visible. Honestly it is definitely something shady, otherwise she would’ve just speak about it, and it makes me so mad...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why doesn't she just make something up to stop people going on about it, she's had long enough to come up with a lie! 'Oh my aunt Doris lost her dog and she wanted another one but isn't in the best of health to train a puppy, so Martha is living with her to keep her company and I get regular updates and visit her often'.

Ignoring it and blocking people is giving off Cruella DeVille vibes.

Reactions: 35
So, I recently made an Instagram (I mean a few days ago) and I went to follow Tanya and I can't see her. I then followed a link someone posted to her Instagram and it says this profile doesn't exist. I've been blocked even before I set up my Instagram handle XD That's so weird!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why doesn't she just make something up to stop people going on about it, she's had long enough to come up with a lie! 'Oh my aunt Doris lost her dog and she wanted another one but isn't in the best of health to train a puppy, so Martha is living with her to keep her company and I get regular updates and visit her often'.

Has Tanya been spotted with a new handbag perchance?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So, I recently made an Instagram (I mean a few days ago) and I went to follow Tanya and I can't see her. I then followed a link someone posted to her Instagram and it says this profile doesn't exist. I've been blocked even before I set up my Instagram handle XD That's so weird!
@tanyaburr is it, is that’s what you had?

I've thought this too. Why doesn't she just make something up? Whatever happened to Martha is definitely something that makes Tanya look bad. Some kind of neglect or carelessness or her part. All this blocking and banning words such as 'dog' and 'Martha' is really strange. Unfortunately, I think that Martha died. If Tanya no longer wanted her, then surely Jim, or a family member would have taken her in. Martha seemed very loved by both of them once upon a time, so it's just all very odd.

Reactions: 20
I've thought this too. Why doesn't she just make something up? Whatever happened to Martha is definitely something that makes Tanya look bad. Some kind of neglect or carelessness or her part. All this blocking and banning words such as 'dog' and 'Martha' is really strange. Unfortunately, I think that Martha died. If Tanya no longer wanted her, then surely Jim, or a family member would have taken her in. Martha seemed very loved by both of them once upon a time, so it's just all very odd.
Tbh I really thought that Jim would take her, after the separation. He seemed to love Martha, trained her etc.... so I think too, that she died, otherwise Jim would’ve taken her, if it was to much for Tanya 😕

Reactions: 11
Tbh I really thought that Jim would take her, after the separation. He seemed to love Martha, trained her etc.... so I think too, that she died, otherwise Jim would’ve taken her, if it was to much for Tanya 😕
I think Jim would have taken her too. It's weird. For a while I thought that maybe she gave her to a shelter (really hope not!) without telling Jim - but then they still speak and are friendly (according to him) and I don't think they would be if she did that!

Reactions: 6
If the dog dies of neglect or something, again I don't understand why she doesn't lie, just say the dog was run over or killed by a fox! She's not exactly a beacon of honesty and she obviously isn't keeping quiet for attention as I first assumed because she's blocking people not letting the curiosity push up her engagement.

Reactions: 7
lol she’s recreated last years holding the Xmas tree pose. The outfit isn’t doing her many favours IMO

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t even need to elaborate, she could just say Martha died and it’s been difficult and she’d appreciate it if the questions would stop. Avoiding addressing it altogether is just beyond weird!

Reactions: 23
She’ll maybe wait until she gets really really desperate for views and then she’ll pull out the big guns and do a sit down video about Martha

Reactions: 16
I don’t think she can lie about what happened to Martha because there’s a chance that Jim/Sarah would expose the truth and that would get Tarn cancelled faster than we can say dog 😐

Reactions: 8
My theory on Martha was that Tanya was planning to move to the states. Be the big actress. So she rehomed Martha to spite Jim and Sarah (and maybe it’s a big faff to get a dog into the states maybe?) then the acting fell through. The whole move fell through. So she had to stay put but the poor dog had already been given away!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
My theory on Martha was that Tanya was planning to move to the states. Be the big actress. So she rehomed Martha to spite Jim and Sarah (and maybe it’s a big faff to get a dog into the states maybe?) then the acting fell through. The whole move fell through. So she had to stay put but the poor dog had already been given away!!!
But then would Jim be on such good terms with her (as he says he is) if she had done that? That's a terrible thing to do!

Reactions: 2
But then would Jim be on such good terms with her (as he says he is) if she had done that? That's a terrible thing to do!
Jim is a smarmy sack of tit and a massive kissarse who will be publicly nice to anyone who he thinks will help support his dying career. This includes being on “best mate” terms with his ex-wife. They could be at each other’s throats and that tosspot would still claim he and Tanya are best pals.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yep that’s pretty much my theory too.
she was supposed to be selling the house. I’m sure she was off somewhere she couldn’t take the dog, it all fell through but it was too late.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.