Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1609548631371.png

Is this hairy watchman, he’s certainly dressed like him and the same height, is his face that ugly it can’t be shown 🤣 it looks like this may have been taken on a film set several months ago, plus he’s wearing a wedding ring.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 367946
Is this hairy watchman, he’s certainly dressed like him and the same height, is his face that ugly it can’t be shown 🤣 it looks like this may have been taken on a film set several months ago, plus he’s wearing a wedding ring.
I thought that too at first. But then I saw that she tagged the guy and it was some jdadams1. I checked his profile and I don't think it's HW. Though he looks like the guy who put a coat on her in some pic when she was on set or smth the other day. I guess this one is from that day too.

Reactions: 7
So do we think she’s gonna continue to desperately pursue acting post-Covid, or is that dream long dead and gone?

• Haha
So do we think she’s gonna continue to desperately pursue acting post-Covid, or is that dream long dead and gone?
It'll take a big Hollywood director to say to her face or publicly announce that she's bleeping shite at acting and should have stuck to flogging make up

Reactions: 14
Whatever happened to Martha, it wasn't overheating. She was in Jim's Xmas gift guide video in December 2019. So it's 2020 she's not been seen in. Tanya had a last picture of her in October 2019, the dog made it through that hot summer of 2019.

Reactions: 13
Not to be too macabre but there are just so many accidents that could have happened to Martha. Tripped over/sat on, trapped in a door, crushed by a falling object, suffocated by rolling onto her sharing a bed. If anything like that happened to my pet I would be way too ashamed to tell anyone, never mind broadcast it on the internet.

Reactions: 3
Accidents do happen, didn’t tess daly accidentally ran over her dog when it sadly ran in front of the car. She, rightly, wasn’t vilified. So if it was a genuine accident why didn’t Tanya not just come out and say. The way they’ve shut down any talk of Martha, blocking people, removing comments, even their management ignore any inquiry about her. It’s very dodgy.

Reactions: 18
But what I don’t get is that she doesn’t have to share all the details- as long as she confirms that Martha passed away I am sure people would understand and show sympathy with the loss of a loved pet? Surely it would stop the questions of Martha’s whereabouts that must be quite a painful question seeing as everyone who asks gets blocked and/or deleted? Why not just confirm it for peace of mind.

Reactions: 24
But what I don’t get is that she doesn’t have to share all the details- as long as she confirms that Martha passed away I am sure people would understand and show sympathy with the loss of a loved pet? Surely it would stop the questions of Martha’s whereabouts that must be quite a painful question seeing as everyone who asks gets blocked and/or deleted? Why not just confirm it for peace of mind.
That’s what people have been saying - no need for her to relive the details, just a simple confirmation would stop the question consistently coming up? Maybe she’s scared that nasty trolls will come for her saying she killed her but I’d like to think that would be a tiny minority of people / no-one at all.

Reactions: 8
why is everyone so sure Martha had an accident - my bet is she said to Jim she wanted to keep her then gave her up for adoption without consulting Jim.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
why is everyone so sure Martha had an accident - my bet is she said to Jim she wanted to keep her then gave her up for adoption without consulting Jim.
yeah this is what I am leaning towards, had Martha died she could easily admit it and get symoathy but no one would sympathise with this

Reactions: 5
yeah this is what I am leaning towards, had Martha died she could easily admit it and get symoathy but no one would sympathise with this
Good point- they have been making a big deal out of being 🌸👑really good friends that talk all the time👑🌸 which is sort of in the same lane as Jim’s efforts to state that Tarn was his WIFE when clearly things were going downhill.

Reactions: 6
It'll take a big Hollywood director to say to her face or publicly announce that she's bleeping shite at acting and should have stuck to flogging make up
She’ll never get within a mile of a Hollywood director and even if they’d think she’s the gofer and ask her to duck off and get them a coffee 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’ll never get within a mile of a Hollywood director and even if they’d think she’s the gofer and ask her to duck off and get them a coffee 🤣
I always wonder how her meetings with Gleam are, what they are advising her to do etc. She seems to have no long term plan for her "career". I would be worried if I were her

I think she will try but maybe not get anywhere. She would fit in well on eg hollyoaks but wouldn't 'lower' herself to that, she wants Hollywood not hollyoaks! I think she thinks she will soon get big dramas and stuff but I don't think she will based on the acting I've seen her do.

Reactions: 3

How exactly is this mature? Am I just dense?

1. The guy clearly wants nothing to do with the public eye whatsoever to the point that he quickly changed his profile pic within the hour that the Daily Mail article came out. He obviously wants to be anonymous and here Tanya is posting yet another (cringeworthy) pic which just makes people curious about who he is. Pretty disrespectful if you ask me.

2. Her boyfriend/relationship have absolutely nothing to do with her brand or job as an influencer. She's not gonna do ads with him ever or create content with him so there's zero need or reason to post these "peeks" of him. 🙄 It's just attention-seeking is what it is. Plain and simple. Plus, how weird to just be a headless, faceless figure in your girlfriend's pics. I honestly don't know how anyone would be comfortable with that or think these things are cute. It's creepy, cold, and impersonal.

An actually mature person who truly wants to keep their personal life private doesn't post their S.O. or kids etc. at all on their public account. Celebrities who want to keep out of the public eye as much as possible don't even have social media accounts (obviously). If she wants to share him, then she could very easily have a private second account and post him there for her family and friends.

Again, this is just attention-seeking nonsense. Which, to me, is immature. Incredibly so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
She’s probably just using him in the hope he can get her acting work, if they were really serious or in love, they’d have no problem posting pics together, they looked like mere friends in those pap pics, also looks like his only good features are his hands and arms anyway 🤣 Also does this guy only possess the same manky looking trainers and cheap black security guard outfits, he looks poor.

Last edited:
  • Haha

How exactly is this mature? Am I just dense?

1. The guy clearly wants nothing to do with the public eye whatsoever to the point that he quickly changed his profile pic within the hour that the Daily Mail article came out. He obviously wants to be anonymous and here Tanya is posting yet another (cringeworthy) pic which just makes people curious about who he is. Pretty disrespectful if you ask me.

2. Her boyfriend/relationship have absolutely nothing to do with her brand or job as an influencer. She's not gonna do ads with him ever or create content with him so there's zero need or reason to post these "peeks" of him. 🙄 It's just attention-seeking is what it is. Plain and simple. Plus, how weird to just be a headless, faceless figure in your girlfriend's pics. I honestly don't know how anyone would be comfortable with that or think these things are cute. It's creepy, cold, and impersonal.

An actually mature person who truly wants to keep their personal life private doesn't post their S.O. or kids etc. at all on their public account. Celebrities who want to keep out of the public eye as much as possible don't even have social media accounts (obviously). If she wants to share him, then she could very easily have a private second account and post him there for her family and friends.

Again, this is just attention-seeking nonsense. Which, to me, is immature. Incredibly so.
OT but like can he not use a coffee cup without it looking like he spilled it everywhere lol

if she never reveals his face does that mean he can get away with cheating more easily ?
I thought this too though. Maybe it's different because Tanya has a lot more followers than the average person, but in my experience guys who are so apprehensive to appear on a girl's SM are usually fuckboys who want to keep their relationship quiet. I could be way off though. Maybe he's going through a divorce or a recent break up or something? It just seems weird to want to be so private when you're pursuing a career in film/media?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think she will try but maybe not get anywhere. She would fit in well on eg hollyoaks but wouldn't 'lower' herself to that, she wants Hollywood not hollyoaks! I think she thinks she will soon get big dramas and stuff but I don't think she will based on the acting I've seen her do.
Compared to tantan the actors on hollyoaks are royal shakespeare standard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.