Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even one of his “fans” on his last live said

just answer the question because they won’t stop.....so there must be a history on this happening on his lives?

yet nothing.

I only watched that one back to see if he was still shacked up with the replacement. 😂

Reactions: 5
Last time she posted her online was October.....

two weeks ago someone went back to that photo.....

550933E7-3D5F-4FB0-B434-9AFC42420002.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Is there any way we could move the Jim talk onto his thread. I want to slate him too but doesn’t feel right on tanyas thread.

Reactions: 3
We're talking about their dog though and Jim is being mentioned as part of that. Just trying to work out where Martha has went and it's hard to do that without mentioning one of the owners of Martha.

Last time she posted her online was October.....

two weeks ago someone went back to that photo.....

View attachment 117734
I went back and checked too lmao. Jim posted a pic w Martha in December but since then nothing. It's a shame we cant check stories. Tho someone commented on Jim's latest pic saying martha had died 🤔🧐 the plot thickens...

• Wow
We're talking about their dog though and Jim is being mentioned as part of that. Just trying to work out where Martha has went and it's hard to do that without mentioning one of the owners of Martha.
Totally get that, but we keep saying how Jim is mainly the one ignoring us in his live videos etc. Just think he deserves his behaviour dragged in his own thread

Totally get that, but we keep saying how Jim is mainly the one ignoring us in his live videos etc. Just think he deserves his behaviour dragged in his own thread

maybe Martha needs her own thread at this point haha

I went back and checked too lmao. Jim posted a pic w Martha in December but since then nothing. It's a shame we cant check stories. Tho someone commented on Jim's latest pic saying martha had died 🤔🧐 the plot thickens...
I would’ve thought one of them would’ve mentioned if Martha had died... but maybe not:confused: I’m gonna go comment on his IG posts now and Tan’s and see if they get deleted

Reactions: 4
She shouldn't have deleted her comment. Okay they really need to just tell us all now, this is getting ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
To use the word ‘had’ instead of ‘has’ custody definitely implies something probably happened to Martha whilst with Tanya.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Sarah is probably dying to spill the beans because I'm sure she's fed up being asked about it. Tanya will never tell us what happened but if we keep asking Jim and Sarah I think they will say something eventually. He won't want to be blamed for something that wasn't his fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.