Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg did her bed post caption always say 'New favorite top' or has she changed it? Hi Tanya WHERE THE duck IS MARTHA.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Re the bed again (the more I think about it the angrier it makes me), it is so bleeping jarring that she has in her Instagram bio 'UNHCR Supporter' yet promotes vapid consumerism and waste and will happily (not subtly) beg for and accept *gifted items. UNHCR 'provides critical emergency assistance in the form of clean water, sanitation and healthcare, as well as shelter, blankets, household goods and sometimes food' and meanwhile Tanya is prancing about in *gifted designer items and showcasing her superficial lifestyle. It's actually disgusting. Just get in the bin Tarn.
100% agree with all of this. She leads such an empty life, all she does every day is gets dressed up in gifted clothing, uses gifted make-up to paint her face, eats gifted food, and stands on the street with her stomach out posing for a photo, before looking around her multi million pound flat looking for new things she can beg for. What a gross existence, it's offensive on so many levels that she is associated with UNHCR, if she really cared she'd be fundraising, donating, begging for things for the needy, not herself. It's really getting to me today!

Reactions: 26
I would love to think she logs on here for a nose, but i doubt she would. I actually feel quite sorry fr her. I like having a structured day, paying for my tit, earning all the things i get, i have close family, a good relationship, pleasant worth while job.. i guess what im saying is she is no longer enviable or relatable.

Reactions: 9
I would love to think she logs on here for a nose, but i doubt she would. I actually feel quite sorry fr her. I like having a structured day, paying for my tit, earning all the things i get, i have close family, a good relationship, pleasant worth while job.. i guess what im saying is she is no longer enviable or relatable.
In recent years it's become very apparent that a lot of these influencers live very empty lives. Despite the gifted trips, hotel stays and free clothes/makeup, a lot of them have nothing to fill their days with. With covid cancelling so many #adgifted hotel stays and holidays, it's become even more obvious.

A few years ago I was so envious of influencers like Tanya but now I feel a bit sorry for her because she hasn't got any purpose. I will admit I am envious that Tanya has been able to buy a beautiful home but other than that, I'm not envious of much else.

Reactions: 21
In recent years it's become very apparent that a lot of these influencers live very empty lives. Despite the gifted trips, hotel stays and free clothes/makeup, a lot of them have nothing to fill their days with. With covid cancelling so many #adgifted hotel stays and holidays, it's become even more obvious.

A few years ago I was so envious of influencers like Tanya but now I feel a bit sorry for her because she hasn't got any purpose. I will admit I am envious that Tanya has been able to buy a beautiful home but other than that, I'm not envious of much else.
yeah exactly, when they were able to basically travel all the time, go out for free dinners, events etc it seemed fun... now it is just.....I would love her to do a daily vlog to see what the hell she does all day

Reactions: 8
Has Tanya ever spoke about her weight loss?
Only in the most disingenuous of ways. She claimed the weight just fell off because she was happy. Yes, really. Also, this was around the time of her divorce and she looked so miserable that her insisting she was happy and losing weight because of happiness was a level of delusional that far surpassed anything else she had done until then.

Since then, she hasn't really addressed it. Claims she doesn't exercise, only does a "Barry's" every so often and eat whatever she wants. Yeah right. However, if you dare to comment on it or ask her a question about it, she'll erase your comment or block you.

I’d imagine she was paid something. Otherwise why post it? I can’t imagine she would promote a bed costing a meagre £249 for nothing.
She has stated before that IG is her main income. Beds don’t pay bills

I wonder what Zoe’s engagement is now. I’d say it’s similar to Tanya’s.

Edited to add I just checked
According to an analytics website Zoe is 3% Tanya is 1%. I know they have massively different follower numbers but I wonder what other aspects decide on how much they can demand to put on ad on their IG
If she got paid something to advertise the bed, then she is violating the law. Because she would have had to say #AD instead of #gifted. Beds don't pay bills but if everything you get, you get it for free, you don't have to spend all that much money, do you?

Zoe has 10 million followers. With an engagement of 3% then that's a reach to 300k people. And that's just people actually engaging, it's not taking into account people looking at her stuff, but not giving it a like, which doesn't necessarily mean they're influenced or not. It's nothing like she used to command, but it still counts. Tanya has 3 million followers. Even assuming they're not fake, a reach of 1% with 3 million that's 30k people. It's laughable that she thinks she's still important. I don't know anyone in r"eal life" who still remembers her. I actually don't know why I'm still invested haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Re-posting affiliate links to an old getup from weeks ago? I-
She's practically begging for income at this point. I'm a bit in shock at her desperation. She was already falling away anyway, but with Covid-19, obviously we're in an economic crisis which means brands are watching their own finances i.e. doing less ads with influencers and being way more selective, which obviously Tanya isn't making the cut.

What if Gleam drops her. 😲 I think it's a very real possibility, she's not a top influencer anymore getting millions of views and busting out books and makeup lines. They're all about money and if she herself is struggling, then that means they're not making much off her.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Only in the most disingenuous of ways. She claimed the weight just fell off because she was happy. Yes, really. Also, this was around the time of her divorce and she looked so miserable that her insisting she was happy and losing weight because of happiness was a level of delusional that far surpassed anything else she had done until then.

Since then, she hasn't really addressed it. Claims she doesn't exercise, only does a "Barry's" every so often and eat whatever she wants. Yeah right. However, if you dare to comment on it or ask her a question about it, she'll erase your comment or block you.

If she got paid something to advertise the bed, then she is violating the law. Because she would have had to say #AD instead of #gifted. Beds don't pay bills but if everything you get, you get it for free, you don't have to spend all that much money, do you?

Zoe has 10 million followers. With an engagement of 3% then that's a reach to 300k people. And that's just people actually engaging, it's not taking into account people looking at her stuff, but not giving it a like, which doesn't necessarily mean they're influenced or not. It's nothing like she used to command, but it still counts. Tanya has 3 million followers. Even assuming they're not fake, a reach of 1% with 3 million that's 30k people. It's laughable that she thinks she's still important. I don't know anyone in r"eal life" who still remembers her. I actually don't know why I'm still invested haha.
I have no doubt that a lot of them are violating the advertising laws. Jamie Genevieve appears to be doing it with cult beauty.
In my head I don’t think a £249 bed would be that amazing. It would more than likely be a basic bottom of the scale price = bottom of the scale comfort wise. I’m not saying that everything expensive is brilliant but I’ve lived in lots of rented accommodation over the last 20 years and sampled a variety of horrific beds 🤣
It’s just baffling me what would drive her to advertise it on her IG (Whether it’s gifted or otherwise, I still consider these type posts as ads to encourage followers to purchase their own). I would love to know what she gets paid as a matter of pure curiosity ☺
I don’t even follow her, the thread popped up on here a few weeks ago and I got sucked in. I unfollowered her when she basically gave all her YouTube followers the big 2 fingers & left the platform & now lives on fantasy island

Where is Martha🤬

Reactions: 8
Re-posting affiliate links to an old getup from weeks ago? I-
She's practically begging for income at this point. I'm a bit in shock at her desperation. She was already falling away anyway, but with Covid-19, obviously we're in an economic crisis which means brands are watching their own finances i.e. doing less ads with influencers and being way more selective, which obviously Tanya isn't making the cut.

What if Gleam drops her. 😲 I think it's a very real possibility, she's not a top influencer anymore getting millions of views and busting out books and makeup lines. They're all about money and if she herself is struggling, then that means they're not making much off her.

u5bQTtf.jpg
Maybe it's just me but I find it quite hilarious she's stood in front of a cash and carry wholesale. It's like she just raided the whole place for her awful outfit! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like people will start just boycotting companies who give influencers free stuff on a big scale (I hope anyway) so this ends
I know i always go out of way to. That benefit mascara launch was 'it' for me.

Reactions: 2
Maybe it's just me but I find it quite hilarious she's stood in front of a cash and carry wholesale. It's like she just raided the whole place for her awful outfit! :LOL:
She loves doing this tit. Performative poverty photoshoot. Look at me in a corner shop! A launderette! I'm so street. Then she scurries back to her million pound house like a good little posh girl.

Get to duck Tan. Cornershops exist for people to shop in. People use launderettes. They aren't there for your 'common people' photoshoots you offensive narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watched the apple crumble video and couldn’t take her seriously in that tracksuit 🥴 lol also noticed someone commented about her manky oven and she said it was on her to do list to clean it! As for the bed I knew her little “where can I buy a bed from you guys” was a beg, it’s so transparent and pathetic when influencers pull tit like that.. must be nice getting whatever you want for free

Reactions: 7
It’s absolutely gross how she can shamelessly say, “anyone know where to buy a bed?” Then three weeks later Made.com (who for some reason I thought were classier than that) send her a bleeping free bed. She seriously must only be able to actually stay afloat because she never has any of the costs that other people have day to day, like purchasing toiletries, food, furniture — it’s all paid for by middle of the road brands. I’m actually really
Fucked off by this in particular as I remember her exact story where she didn’t even ask for bed “recommendations”, it was literally just “anyone know where to buy a bed?” How about bleeping google it you spoiled cheapskate? Ugh. I will never buy from Made ever again.
Did she say 'buy' or get. I can't imagine when she last bought something or thought about buying something she needed with her own money.

Guys anyone know where i can get a divorce lawyer?
Guys who does like, the best divorces?
Hmmm, thinking about divorces, what do you guys recommend?

Next it will be dog detectives.
Anyone know about great private investigators who find lost mini sausages? ?

Re the bed again (the more I think about it the angrier it makes me), it is so bleeping jarring that she has in her Instagram bio 'UNHCR Supporter' yet promotes vapid consumerism and waste and will happily (not subtly) beg for and accept *gifted items. UNHCR 'provides critical emergency assistance in the form of clean water, sanitation and healthcare, as well as shelter, blankets, household goods and sometimes food' and meanwhile Tanya is prancing about in *gifted designer items and showcasing her superficial lifestyle. It's actually disgusting. Just get in the bin Tarn.
Same with all the big a listers doing their philanthropy work. Its all just positive pr spin for then to look good. They fly in private jets, or at worst for free in first class tp said worthy cause and, oh so earnestly demand Joe public to please donate all they can and more.

Maybe she got tips when she hung out with princess Megan before she was ghosted (along with millie mackintosh)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.