Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she'd get the bed gifted. Only a few weeks ago she asked instagram for bed recommendations. Wish I could do that. Need a new sofa!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
It’s absolutely gross how she can shamelessly say, “anyone know where to buy a bed?” Then three weeks later Made.com (who for some reason I thought were classier than that) send her a bleeping free bed. She seriously must only be able to actually stay afloat because she never has any of the costs that other people have day to day, like purchasing toiletries, food, furniture — it’s all paid for by middle of the road brands. I’m actually really
Fucked off by this in particular as I remember her exact story where she didn’t even ask for bed “recommendations”, it was literally just “anyone know where to buy a bed?” How about bleeping google it you spoiled cheapskate? Ugh. I will never buy from Made ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Why do brands still send her stuff. She's desperate and irrelevant.

Tanya Burr #8 Look at my bed, I got it for free! Oh no, wait. It's a picture of meeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
When was the last time Tarn purchased anything herself? Genuinely asking. I remember she used to buy Louis Vuitton boots and Gucci Soho bags, now everything she wears seems to be gifted and she's come down to taking a cheap £249 bed freebie? She really must be on a tight budget if she's accepting anything any company will offer her. 👀
I wonder how much she was paid to advertise the brand & bed on her IG 🤔
I’d imagine about £20k

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I wonder how much she was paid to advertise the brand & bed on her IG 🤔
I’d imagine about £20k
Lol, no way. Not with her meager 3 million followers, a third of which or more are fake, and her crazy low engagement. For comparison, Zoe Sugg who has 10 million followers allegedly received 10k for a #ad. I'd assume they sent Tnaya the bed, period. No other payment.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Lol, no way. Not with her meager 3 million followers, a third of which or more are fake, and her crazy low engagement. For comparison, Zoe Sugg who has 10 million followers allegedly received 10k for a #ad. I'd assume they sent Tnaya the bed, period. No other payment.
I’d imagine she was paid something. Otherwise why post it? I can’t imagine she would promote a bed costing a meagre £249 for nothing.
She has stated before that IG is her main income. Beds don’t pay bills

I wonder what Zoe’s engagement is now. I’d say it’s similar to Tanya’s.

Edited to add I just checked
According to an analytics website Zoe is 3% Tanya is 1%. I know they have massively different follower numbers but I wonder what other aspects decide on how much they can demand to put on ad on their IG

Reactions: 6
I’d imagine she was paid something. Otherwise why post it? I can’t imagine she would promote a bed costing a meagre £249 for nothing.
She has stated before that IG is her main income. Beds don’t pay bills

I wonder what Zoe’s engagement is now. I’d say it’s similar to Tanya’s.

Edited to add I just checked
According to an analytics website Zoe is 3% Tanya is 1%. I know they have massively different follower numbers but I wonder what other aspects decide on how much they can demand to put on ad on their IG
Maybe as an excuse to post mirror selfies eye-bleeping herself in the camera. 🤢 Not sure a brand would accept a paid advertisement where the consumer has to scroll all the way to pic #3 to get to the product.

Also, there's no #ad or AD in her caption, but *gifted. Oh and she tagged several items even down to her phone case, where in ads you're only allowed to tag the brand you're working with. But then again, Tanya isn't the most honest up-front person, though.

I'm not sure how Gleam pitches her now with her engagement being so dire. Either way, I'm guessing she makes 7k a post on average? She's definitely on the lower end as her counterparts (including JIM) were all way ahead of her financially on their company reports they just filed.

Reactions: 15
Just thought I'd look into Tanya and Zoe's social blades for their engagement rate. Apparently above 3% is considered good and above 6% is really good. So below 1% is really awful so I'm surprised brands like made are sending Tanya free stuff 🤷‍♀️ Also surprised her main income is Instagram as I think those who work in social media use engagement rates as a means to see what influencers are well engaged with their audiences. Correct me if I'm wrong though as I personally don't but have friends that do!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I did laugh the fact the bed was her THIRD photo?! She could've done better photo than standing in the way of it 😂 ?!?!
And meh to the fact it's free, it happens with these influencers as annoying as it is, messaging brands or boycotting them won't do anything it's just how it works now and some brands don't always care who they send packages to - if that person has so many followers it's free advertising so they're going to jump at the chance of Tanya practically begging for one

Reactions: 4
Surely there is a professionally taken photo of the bed on the company's website that she could have stuck in to her post, instead of going "oopsie, it's hard to get a photo of a bed, heehee, here's another of my belly button instead!"
She's a shite influencer. Fitting the item you're shilling into the shot is literally her job and she can't do it.

Reactions: 16
imagine being paid that much for a couple of minutes work
I know it’s insane!!! And that’s across the board when it comes to influencers. They can demand whatever they want
Literally selling your soul to the devil

Reactions: 7
I know it’s insane!!! And that’s across the board when it comes to influencers. They can demand whatever they want
Literally selling your soul to the devil
and you can barely even see the bed

Reactions: 3
Re the bed again (the more I think about it the angrier it makes me), it is so bleeping jarring that she has in her Instagram bio 'UNHCR Supporter' yet promotes vapid consumerism and waste and will happily (not subtly) beg for and accept *gifted items. UNHCR 'provides critical emergency assistance in the form of clean water, sanitation and healthcare, as well as shelter, blankets, household goods and sometimes food' and meanwhile Tanya is prancing about in *gifted designer items and showcasing her superficial lifestyle. It's actually disgusting. Just get in the bin Tarn.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Re the bed again (the more I think about it the angrier it makes me), it is so bleeping jarring that she has in her Instagram bio 'UNHCR Supporter' yet promotes vapid consumerism and waste and will happily (not subtly) beg for and accept *gifted items. UNHCR 'provides critical emergency assistance in the form of clean water, sanitation and healthcare, as well as shelter, blankets, household goods and sometimes food' and meanwhile Tanya is prancing about in *gifted designer items and showcasing her superficial lifestyle. It's actually disgusting. Just get in the bin Tarn.
I can't believe she was ever asked to be, she doesn't seem at all clued up on world events

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.