Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen quite a few people have it, apparently it’s not that bad (minus the fact most recipes are put there and some of them are basic) She used to bake all the time and seemed to enjoy it, it’s a shame she didn’t just continue that sort of segment on YouTube
I also have some respectful doubts about how much she actually developed for that book. Some recipes were lifted off other sites or so basic anyone has heard of them/done them, and the others, I'm guessing the publisher hired a recipe developer to "work with Tanya" (aka do it all for her). Not to mention the writing. It wasn't a masterpiece by any means but compared to her blog... it was better.

Reactions: 16
Baking insta tv today! The blondies look great (the sugar tho omg) but I can never believe she released a baking book based on how she bakes on camera 😂
I thought the exact same! It was a bit car crash to watch I thought and the fact that she brought out a baking book.... wow! Oh well, just shows how money grabbing she is!!

Reactions: 12
Oh well, just shows how money grabbing she is!!
Wouldn’t you? You don’t know how much % she earned but why would she say no? Everyone’s trying to make a living, good for her! Exploit the opportunities. The fans likes it, that’s who it was for, she wasn’t exploiting them, they asked for it Young girls doing GCSE food tech with basic skill and ingredients. She never pretended to be a pastry chef. How is it money grabbing?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wouldn’t you? You don’t know how much % she earned but why would she say no? Everyone’s trying to make a living, good for her! Exploit the opportunities. The fans likes it, that’s who it was for, she wasn’t exploiting them, they asked for it Young girls doing GCSE food tech with basic skill and ingredients. She never pretended to be a pastry chef. How is it money grabbing?
I mean, the blurb for the book says she's sharing her "passion for baking." Girlfriend can't even bake Blondies, basic baking as basic comes, without looking like she's an alien who's never seen baking utensils. It WAS a money grab. She has no more "passion for baking" than I do for learning dead languages.

I would personally not do a random, ghost written, ghost produced probably too, book about something I have a vague interest in, and even vaguer knowledge on, just to make money but that's why I have a real job and I'm not an influencer :)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The baking video was cringeworthy! She obviously didn’t want to do it at all and that came across. She was so under prepared

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who doesn’t think Mystery Man has nice arms 😬 Not in that picture anyway 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This sounds awful but her head looks massive and weirdly out of proportion in her baking video

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what her connection with Sam Claflin is? I feel like there is something between them and he is single now. Maybe he’s the guy? He likes a lot of her photos on Instagram

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know what her connection with Sam Claflin is? I feel like there is something between them and he is single now. Maybe he’s the guy? He likes a lot of her photos on Instagram
No way😂 That dude has the cheekbones of a Greek God and played in actual movies. I would be so surprised if it was him😱

Reactions: 19
I think they went to the same school in Norwich and someone in the other forum once said their families knew each other vaguely/superficially. She was usually the one liking a bunch of his stuff, the way she does with famous producers/ directors/ casting agents/ actors as if she was their peer.

As far as I know, that's about it. I sincerely, sincerely doubt he'd be interested in Tarn but it's 2020 and the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Loving Sam's reply on the wrapped in a guys arm pic.. 'cute hairy arms t-bear x'. No idea if it's meant to be shady or not but made me laugh regardless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Oooof, what an upgrade if she's with him! :love:

I think they went to the same school in Norwich and someone in the other forum once said their families knew each other vaguely/superficially. She was usually the one liking a bunch of his stuff, the way she does with famous producers/ directors/ casting agents/ actors as if she was their peer.

As far as I know, that's about it. I sincerely, sincerely doubt he'd be interested in Tarn but it's 2020 and the world is going to hell in a handbasket.
He’s following her on Instagram, it’s highly unlikely but I would so love if if they were dating. Jim would be seething......😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s following her on Instagram, it’s highly unlikely but I would so love if if they were dating. Jim would be seething......😂
Yeah, I don't think someone following you is grounds enough to date you, not to mention those were not his arms in the photo. I'd find it more repulsive than interesting and definitely indicative of some sort of breakdown on his part if he ever were to be dating Tarn but to each their own :)

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I don't think someone following you is grounds enough to date you, not to mention those were not his arms in the photo. I'd find it more repulsive than interesting and definitely indicative of some sort of breakdown on his part if he ever were to be dating Tarn but to each their own :)
Repulsive and indication of a breakdown. Yikes.....you are going in and some!! 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.