Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another reason the Claflin theory seems unlikely: he's wearing an Apple Watch in all of his recent-ish photos

Reactions: 3
Repulsive and indication of a breakdown. Yikes.....you are going in and some!! 😳
Sorry, woke up bitchier than usual today :) But to be fair, Sam Claflin is in a different league from Tarn. For starters, he seems articulate in interviews. When was the last time Tanya didn't make an interviewer cringe?

Edited to add this example of her brilliant mind:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Sam Claflin would never. 😂 Didn't Tarn leave him a comment on his BAFTA Instagram post one time saying they should catch up and have a drink, and it went unanswered? 😂 She also made a thing out of them both being from Norwich, like even posted a pic with him on social media.

I think he's probably just being friendly, liking her pics. It's not far off (to me) to say he might even feel a little pressured to. If she's this persistent in public, I can only imagine how she is in private DMs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know what her connection with Sam Claflin is? I feel like there is something between them and he is single now. Maybe he’s the guy? He likes a lot of her photos on Instagram
Woah, I had to look him up because I didn't recognize the name, but do recognize the face. He was in actual blockbuster movies "Hunger Games" and "Peaky Blinders" so if they are together, that is a MAJOR upgrade socially. Honestly, if true, she is definitley starry-eyed and dreaming big for her own acting career.

Reactions: 2
Can someone with all the knowledge please make a summary of the potential suspects with the evidence for and against 😂

I wasn’t around during the Rhys drama so am desperate to know what that was all about too

Reactions: 5
89ECE517-03CB-4F71-B2D7-2DC4238779F9.jpeg

Have you guys seen that he reposted this photo again today???😂 You can just tell how salty he is that Tanya is no longer single. I can’t believe he went so far as to report his old engagement pic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Tanya dating Sam Claflin seems as likely as her becoming Martin Scorsese's muse. Sorry, not going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Curious that she's currently watching the Hunger Games on her Insta Story right now, considering we're speculating about her dating Sam...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20200905-111523_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sorry if I'm just dragging up old news but #norwich4eva have they all known each for a while?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jim's new post is so embarrassing lol

Like it's quite obvious that he reposts a picture he posted a little over a month ago of him getting engaged with a ring in your face as a duck you to Tanya. I would maaaaybe think it isn't so if she hadn't posted a sneaky pic just 4 days ago. You would think he'd be less petty considering he was parading his new gf a month after announcing the divorce. Honestly as much as I dislike her in every way, I would go about having a new man just like Tanya did if my ex was like Jim. He looks like he needs constant validation showing off his new love/happiness while she's just chilling with friends and and having a good time, then coyly posts something regarding her new partner. It makes you look less desperate and draws more interest to you.

Reactions: 42
I didn’t really need to see Tanya’s nipples today 🙈😂
Yeah she must have been very aware the bra is see through. Her family would see that. Well... everyone. There’s a difference between tasteful nudity as an actor, and posting a video selfie of your nips Tan

Reactions: 5
her father commenting a heart emoji on a photo of a guy with his arms wrapped around her stomach like that is so :sick:

I feel like there were other poses she could've done that didn't reveal his face. This one is just off-putting with the way she's pushed up her shirt and the angle
Her shirt is a crop top to begin with though so I don't get the problem....

Reactions: 6
Sam dating tantan would be one heck of a downgrade also if she were dating him it'll only be for career purposes

Reactions: 2
oooh I've been absent a long time but can anybody explain where the Sam Claflin theory even originated?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry, woke up bitchier than usual today :) But to be fair, Sam Claflin is in a different league from Tarn. For starters, he seems articulate in interviews. When was the last time Tanya didn't make an interviewer cringe?

Edited to add this example of her brilliant mind:
this whole perfomative thing of going off social media really annoys me, all of these people have made their living on social media yet constantly complain how "toxic" it is. If it is so bad get a badly paid job somewhere else and give up your constant free products/trips etc. the majority of us do not need to do these stupid detoxes as we have lives offline and do not live 24/7 online.

Reactions: 26
Tanya's mystery guy is a left handed person ..wears watch on right. Just stalked Sam Claflin 😜and he wears on the left! 🤓 Thank God!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.