Tanya Burr #6 Where's Martha Moo? Let your followers know it's the least you could do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she can avoid posting his face? But also, as I said before – so what? She likes her stomach, who effing cares?

There seems to be a real refusal to accept the fact that she's thin. People just can't wrap their heads around it. She. Is. Skinny. Now. Let's just all move on!
For me it’s got nothing to do with her weight, it’s the constant fetishising of her body and eye bleeping herself in every photo that I find excruciating. I will also say I also have a problem with her constant showing all the food she was supposedly eating whilst also losing weight whilst not going to the gym, it was bullshit in my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel my best when I am healthy. And when I'm being healthy I am naturally slim. It's quite simple but people here seem unable to just be happy for a girl who finally doesn't seem to be hating her body? I personally think when people carry extra weight, they don't feel their best. That is my experience – I am not 'projecting' anything except the fact that I can totally understand that she feels great about herself, because why wouldn't she? And i think people here just can't accept a woman that feels comfortable in her body for whatever reason.
You literally change the goalposts of your argument with every response lol, I don’t think you even know what you’re arguing, you just think that anyone who is thin would love that and should show off that they’re thin and anyone who would say anything different is a fat hater. Every response is just “and if she does think that who cares?” instead of an actual thought because everything comes down to you just not wanting any discussion whatsoever around her weight loss which makes no sense and isnt your business to moderate,
Just please stop with the obtuse ‘oh no I meant when I’m HEALTHY’ tit, you said anyone would feel happy if they’re thin and it’s ‘a great feeling’ (weirdass), and you always feel better when you’re thin and then sure enough in the next post more goalpost moving with ‘no I meant healthy’. No, we all know what you meant.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel my best when I am healthy. And when I'm being healthy I am naturally slim. It's quite simple but people here seem unable to just be happy for a girl who finally doesn't seem to be hating her body? I personally think when people carry extra weight, they don't feel their best. That is my experience – I am not 'projecting' anything except the fact that I can totally understand that she feels great about herself, because why wouldn't she? And i think people here just can't accept a woman that feels comfortable in her body for whatever reason.
To be fair I’m not completely sure that she is confident in her body, or she wouldn’t keep using photoshop to make herself look skinnier than she is.

Reactions: 14
You literally change the goalposts of your argument with every response lol, I don’t think you even know what you’re arguing, you just think that anyone who is thin would love that and should show off that they’re thin and anyone who would say anything different is a fat hater. Every response is just “and if she does think that who cares?” instead of an actual thought because everything comes down to you just not wanting any discussion whatsoever around her weight loss which makes no sense and isnt your business to moderate,
Just please stop with the obtuse ‘oh no I meant when I’m HEALTHY’ tit, you said anyone would feel happy if they’re thin and it’s ‘a great feeling’ (weirdass), and you always feel better when you’re thin and then sure enough in the next post more goalpost moving with ‘no I meant healthy’. No, we all know what you meant?
lol ok clearly you're getting triggered! To me healthy = slim yes! Sorry if that's a problem for you.

Every response is just “and if she does think that who cares?” instead of an actual thought because everything comes down to you just not wanting any discussion whatsoever around her weight loss which makes no sense and isnt your business to moderate.
Okay, where do you think this kind of conversation is going? What sort of 'thought' comes next? It's just such a strange fixation on her weight that this forum has – when it's literally, girl breaks up with husband, loses weight, and posts pics on Instagram with her midriff showing. And people seem to be unable to get past it. Like, what 'thought' do you want to come next? Why can't people just accept her new shape, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
lol ok clearly you're getting triggered! To me healthy = slim yes! Sorry if that's a problem for you.
Does it matter to you how someone gets ‘thin’ or just the fact someone’s slim means their healthy?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does it matter to you how someone gets ‘thin’ or just the fact someone’s slim means their healthy?
Errr...what are you suggesting?! I think we all know Tanya isn't smoking crack to get thin. Did she lose it quickly? Maybe. I don't know the timeframe. But I just think she looks a lot better than she did, and more how her frame is meant to be.

Reactions: 4
does one do that? What’s the end goal there lol.
probably to take the photo and post it lol

It’s pretty obvious she takes and posts certain photos with deliberate poses to show her body in a particular way.
Doesn’t everyone do that in this day and age though? Nobody wants to look bad in a photo, can’t blame her for that either tbf

if it’s from the side and her stomach looks super flat or her jeans look loose it’s going on the gram.
I don’t get the loose jean thing, all the super skinny girls do it and to me it looks scruffy, put a belt on! I’m more jealous of you not having a muffin top than not being able to fit in your jeans 😂😂 it’s like they can’t dress themselves

Reactions: 3
Errr...what are you suggesting?! I think we all know Tanya isn't smoking crack to get thin. Did she lose it quickly? Maybe. I don't know the timeframe. But I just think she looks a lot better than she did, and more how her frame is meant to be.
I wasn’t asking you in reference to Tanya, I was asking you in general...as you said healthy = slim.

Reactions: 3
Meh, bikini and body shots on Insta sell things. Look at how much more engagement/likes they get. It's a sorry state of affairs but it's true, and whenever Tanya does it, you're reminded of it. This is her choice.

It has absolutely nothing to do with health and wellbeing, and everything to do with selling an aspirational lifestyle that many people simply cannot achieve. Feminism would be getting the duck off the gram and doing something with her life that didn't constantly perpetuate patriarchial ideals of the female body. That pic with the big manly man hands and her teeny waist? That was peak "you so big, me so small!"

Reactions: 23
What are you talking about? Who is refusing to accept that she’s thin? Huh? You’re very weird and stop trying to moderate the board...
Are you kidding? Literally everyone that continually insinuates she's contorting her body and editing her pics. There have been people who have seen her IRL and confirmed her tininess. And kindly don't call me weird please 🙂

Reactions: 5
Wait... You have got to be trolling... lmao why did you jump to smoking crack? Are you okay?

It sounds like you yourself are “obsessed” with weight and bodies and you’d probably be happier not reading this board.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So she can avoid posting his face? But also, as I said before – so what? She likes her stomach, who effing cares?

There seems to be a real refusal to accept the fact that she's thin. People just can't wrap their heads around it. She. Is. Skinny. Now. Let's just all move on!

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I see it on lots of board but especially Tanya’s that so many people can’t accept that she’s thin, because there’s people who are more thin. You don’t have to be the skinniest person on earth to be described as thin.

Reactions: 15
Wait... You have got to be trolling... lmao why did you jump to smoking crack? Are you okay?

It sounds like you yourself are “obsessed” with weight and bodies and you’d probably be happier not reading this board.
Oh jesus christ. I am just bored of hearing you obsess over her figure, and try to turn it around on me. Let's all just move on now please.

In other news, I'm more interested in who we think her new man is.

Any guesses?

Reactions: 17
Anyway... back to the mystery man because I’m bored of reading about her weight. He has nice arms so I REALLY need to see if his face and the rest of him matches that 😂
Bet Jim’s fuming, this will take the limelight away from him and Sarah a bit! You lot on here are amazing at finding this kind of thing out so someone please track this hunky armed man down 😅

Reactions: 15
Oh jesus christ. I am just bored of hearing you obsess over her figure, and try to turn it around on me. Let's all just move on now please.

In other news, I'm more interested in who we think her new man is.

Any guesses?
it's actually super clear that you're the one that is obsessing over her figure and jumping to "defend" tanya's weight.

it's important for us to be critical of the way women are forced into fitting a certain ideal even if their bodies don't naturally fit it. not everyone who is thin is healthy, that is some capitalist fatphobic bullshit
also, it is definitely a possibility that tanya lost weight through drugs lol

i think we should be allowed to discuss tanya's obsession with showing off how small she is on her tattle forum! it's the first thing i think whenever she posts a photo of herself trying to look at skinny as possible and can you stop trying to moderate as others have already said

Reactions: 8
it's actually super clear that you're the one that is obsessing over her figure and jumping to "defend" tanya's weight.

it's important for us to be critical of the way women are forced into fitting a certain ideal even if their bodies don't naturally fit it. not everyone who is thin is healthy, that is some capitalist fatphobic bullshit

i think we should be allowed to discuss tanya's obsession with showing off how small she is on her tattle forum! it's the first thing i think whenever she posts a photo of herself trying to look at skinny as possible and can you stop trying to moderate as others have already said
Oh god, why does her figure even need to be defended? This is the point! She lost some weight, I don't get why it has to be endlessly picked apart and zoomed in on and theorised about! It just doesn't matter in any meaningful way. I personally think that she is a healthy weight for her frame and height. That's all I was trying to say. Yes, I think people generally look better when they are within a healthy weight range for their BMI (I used the word 'slim' which seems to have been a very unacceptable term and has triggered people.)

I am not trying to say I think people should strive to be stick thin, but I also think we have to stop with this ridiculous attitude that being fat is a perfectly acceptable and healthy way to be! And no– I am not saying she was 'fat' before. I think she was carrying extra weight, though.

I don't care if you think I sound like I'm 'obsessed' with weight or fatphobic: I just refuse to get on board with the idea that being overweight is perfectly healthy! It's just not. Do you ever see overweight animals and think that's fine? No!

Reactions: 27
Why is it? People should be healthy, that’s the ideal, that means not being overweight. Otherwise it’s totally down to the individual, the culture, who you ask. Women are not forced into one ideal, they take that upon themselves depending what they are exposed to, what they personally want to achieve/how they themselves think they should look. We could all find a group of people that think the way we are is ideal. The mainstream media in the UK may show more of a certain type of person but that’s not forcing anyone.

Reactions: 7
I can imagine the atmosphere over at chez jimbobz is tense.

Tanya does seem to have a group of old school mates, and managed to make new ones in london as an adult too - that's not easy so she's obviously a likeable person. Where did she meet the new arms though?

Her ghd free trip was abysmal. Why even travel in a pandemic - never buying ghd again. (Not that I'd know it wad a ghd trip from tayn herself) she needs to go brown and get a shorter style so he hair can recover. Maybe a spon from some hair gummies?

Reactions: 10
Her ghd free trip was abysmal. Why even travel in a pandemic - never buying ghd again.
It was, they must be furious.
But in fairness with regard to travel, it was in London, she lives in London and it was for work, even if it was hardly working.
She travelled to Norfolk by car for her sister’s wedding which was about as Covid safe as it gets. I don’t think she’s been unreasonable there

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.