Tanya Burr #6 Where's Martha Moo? Let your followers know it's the least you could do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know a lot about this Rhys guy, where did she mert him and why it cause drama? Thanks for anyone how can fill me in a little bit :)
He was the guy she was in the play with - the one that got awful reviews. There was speculation she and Rhys were getting it on and hence where her marriage with Jim ended.

If it turned out to be Rhys it would basically put her at blame for the marriage ending because she would basically have had her head turned by him at least if not cheating out right.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He was the guy she was in the play with - the one that got awful reviews. There was speculation she and Rhys were getting it on and hence where her marriage with Jim ended.

If it turned out to be Rhys it would basically put her at blame for the marriage ending because she would basically have had her head turned by him at least if not cheating out right.
Oh thank you! That makes sense.. I don't think it's him tho, but we'll see.

Reactions: 1
Call me crazy but... why would Jim and Sarah be upset that Tanya is in a relationship or hooking up or awkwardly posing with Nice Arms Fella? If anything, I'd imagine Sarah would feel relieved that her fiance's ex-wife is becoming more and more removed from them. Like, if Tanya has a breakdown now, Jim would be even further down the phone tree to call for help :p

As for anyone refusing to accept Tanya is thin, I think we all know she's thin now, which is why it boggles the mind that she's constantly trying to appear even thinner.

And @Cloak , off topic but you might want to read actual medical studies in actual medical journals about health and weight. Spoiler alert: Weight is not an accurate indicator for health.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And @Cloak , off topic but you might want to read actual medical studies in actual medical journals about health and weight. Spoiler alert: Weight is not an accurate indicator for health.
I take it this is all made up by evil fatphobic doctors, then?

Is there another thread we can take this to 😂 As I feel bad for other people having to read this.

To return it to Tanya: how long until she does the big reveal do you think?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
could be her co-star Fabien that's she's dating. He doesn't have social but looks like she's following his brother Max on insta. But I do think that watch is very Rhys

Reactions: 3

Didn't Rhys have a girlfriend at the time too?

Reactions: 2
could the mystery man be Dan Hurly? Followed by Tanya and her sister. He’s a camera operator, so not sure why her sister would be following?
He does look a bit like the guy in the sea with them all!

Reactions: 8
Tanya Burr #7 we still haven't forgotten about Moo, but also, who is your boo?!

Reactions: 48
Some of us think that Joe finally flipped out at the thought of living through another "smoothie bowl weather", some of us think he cheated on her in some shape or form. It's a bleeping mess and I'm living for it atm haha.
omg i need more deets on this ..... what is the tea....pls...LIVING for it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
omg i need more deets on this ..... what is the tea....pls...LIVING for it
The tea is certainly not fennel or ‘feel new’ but there’s lots of it! 😂

(It appears Joe checked out a while ago, possibly proposed just because she agreed to go to India with him and then spending lockdown with her in his parents cottage drove him so bonkers he decided to move the both of them in with his brother, put on a Woody Allen movie that mirrored how he felt and that was it. Joe has now been spotted scoffing actual real chocolate and is probably en route to a Burger King as we speak)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The tea is certainly not fennel or ‘feel new’ but there’s lots of it! 😂

(It appears Joe checked out a while ago, possibly proposed just because she agreed to go to India with him and then spending lockdown with her in his parents cottage drove him so bonkers he decided to move the both of them in with his brother, put on a Woody Allen movie that mirrored how he felt and that was it. Joe has now been spotted scoffing actual real chocolate and is probably en route to a Burger King as we speak)
does veganism cause divorce???

Reactions: 1
does veganism cause divorce???
(Restrictive eating and tiny portion sizes perhaps drives a man to end an engagement. He seemed happy enough to be plant based (and his cooking looked great!) but her extreme attitude towards food must have got to him. No bread, chastised for eating a banana for a 10k run... he aged a decade in lockdown!)

I agree that the new thread should be Tanya Burr: We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.