Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Controversial to say here but I actually like Tanya. Although I much prefer her YouTube days and what she was like then, I can’t help but feel for her.

She dreamt of being an actress and that’s the path she’s chosen. She’s clearly not happy, she’s made rash changes in appearance and personality just to try and fit into the new world of acting etc. I can still see glimpses of her old self sometimes.

It can’t be easy for her to see Jim plastering how great his new life is with his new gf all over insta daily. She’s not extremely successful in acting so that must be a blow too. She’s clearly lost her way and no one seems to be helping.

I truly hope she finds happiness again because at the end of the day, she’s not hurt anyone or done anything that controversial. She deserves happiness at least

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I totally agree with Anon. She was always the prettiest and more likeable than the rest of the original crew and it was clear the rest put her down for that - especially Zoe. But I think in a few years she will be happy again, meet someone new and a good slow pace and then marriage and children in quick succession. Meanwhile, Jim will always be concerned with appearances and will be miserable for life. It's not over for Tanya -IF she drops the acting- but it is for the rest.

Reactions: 12
I’m glad you saved that clip from Tik Tok, cos she seems to have deleted it when she sobered up. Is she on drugs, her eyes are so dead, you can tell she as drunk as a skank, she looks miserable and bitter. It seems that when she’s miserable she gets drunk and goes on SM and makes a spectacle of herself then deletes it when she sobers up. Her housemate should take her phone away she’s a drunken embarrassment. I wonder if she’s actually got a drinking problem and that’s the cause of her weight loss and her friend moved in mainly to keep an eye on her.

I guess it doesn’t help seeing Jim having a great time with Sarah staying with her rich family in the countryside, in their own little cottage in that massive garden. She must be feeling miserable, spending most of her time in that small basement space with no garden and then contending with the overcrowded parks in London. Normally around now she would get away on her fourth freebie holiday for the year, but those days are gone for a very long time to come, no more freebies for her. If you’re a spoilt witch like Tanya, self isolation is gonna be very hard to contend with, no wonder she’s turning to drink. I feel sorry for her housemate being being stuck with this moody witch, if I was her flat mate I’d go and stay with my parents.
Is Tanya no longer in the house that she and Jim had together? I've got to say, Jim and Sarah have surprised me and actually seem to make a good couple.

Reactions: 5
Is Tanya no longer in the house that she and Jim had together? I've got to say, Jim and Sarah have surprised me and actually seem to make a good couple.
Yeah tanyas still in the house they had together. Even though it was shared in a magazine Tanya did that they sold it. She’s living there with a friend now.

I kinda begrudgingly feel the same about him and Sarah :/ saying that though I still think they’ve gone into the relationship VERY quickly. Jim needed to be single as he’s never had more than a few months alone. I do think he’s made a mistake still

Reactions: 4
I'm sure I'm in the minority but Tanya is prettier than Jim's current gf, who looks like a bloke. Yeah I know she's a model, but that's how she looks to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm sure I'm in the minority but Tanya is prettier than Jim's current gf, who looks like a bloke. Yeah I know she's a model, but that's how she looks to me.
I’ve always thought this..she has a very masculine jawline

Reactions: 10
I think shes pretty.. lovely skin but they seem forced and still not natural together . I dnt see it lasting but we will see 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Even though she looks like a b
I’ve always thought this..she has a very masculine jawline
Yes! I have a male cousin who looks a lot like her maybe that's why. Doesn't matter what she looks like, Jim is still punching.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was watching Jim's insta live tonight and people kept repeatedly asking about Martha and they were commenting that when they typed the word Martha it would disappear as he must have that word blocked. So they were all asking where's the dog. He completely ignored all the comments about her. Definitely something not right there if he blocked the word Martha. What happened?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I assume they rehomed Martha or just gave her to the pound :(

I never thought she was fat, but I did think she dressed poorly sometimes for her shape. She's quite pear-shaped and sometimes that felt very emphasized.

Reactions: 5
I just don't understand how they could rehome her just like that. It's so cold and cruel to me. And not even mentioning it is bizarre. It's literally like if Zoe and Alfie just never mentioned Nala ever again. I just want to know what happened to her.

Reactions: 16
Tanya reminds me so much of those girls at school who always copied everyone else or specific people eg celebrities. I don’t think she knows who she really is or what her personality is. Like her bios on Instagram have always been a collection of weird labels about herself, now she’s switched it to a Tik Tok song lyrics? So strange. I understand people change but considering it’s not actually been that many years since the early YouTube days she’s unrecognisable - personality as well as looks. So so vain too. Selfies every day in her room, prancing around in clothes she thinks are edgy and cool. All for instagram

Reactions: 17
Jim did an Instagram live yesterday and so many people asked about Martha. Absolutely no response. You could Tell he saw the questions too cause he face kept dropping and then he’d talk about something else. I do not understand why they can’t just say what’s happened?! Perhaps they couldn’t come to an agreement on who could have her etc so they gave her away and now they’re ashamed . That’s the only thing that makes sense

• Angry
Reactions: 18
How embarrassing when the only interesting thing about you is your missing dog.
I think she was rehomed. If she had died they would probably have said something.
I think if they did rehome her it is shabby behaviour. They both have home based extremely unimportant 'jobs' (apart from their now non existent holidays) so could easily accommodate a small dog. Awful behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
How embarrassing when the only interesting thing about you is your missing dog.
I think she was rehomed. If she had died they would probably have said something.
I think if they did rehome her it is shabby behaviour. They both have home based extremely unimportant 'jobs' (apart from their now non existent holidays) so could easily accommodate a small dog. Awful behaviour.
I think martha has been rehomed and they are both embarrassed about it because their only excuse is "I dont want to look after her anymore" at least when louise pentland rehomed her kittens she could use her kids as an excuse.

Although I'm surprised neither of them would want to keep her. Maybe they decided that neither of them should have her instead of just one of them?? But surely they would have mentioned if that was the case??

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Jim did an Instagram live yesterday and so many people asked about Martha. Absolutely no response. You could Tell he saw the questions too cause he face kept dropping and then he’d talk about something else. I do not understand why they can’t just say what’s happened?! Perhaps they couldn’t come to an agreement on who could have her etc so they gave her away and now they’re ashamed . That’s the only thing that makes sense
Never had a dog so can't relate but I guess if she has passed away, maybe he just cant talk about it/see her mentioned without getting upset?

Never had a dog so can't relate but I guess if she has passed away, maybe he just cant talk about it/see her mentioned without getting upset?
Hmm idk. I’ve had a few pets and ofc when they pass it’s heartbreaking but I would still be able to talk about it. What makes it so odd is that both Tanya and Jim know there’s speculation so if they wanted people to stop asking, they could just answer people and be done with it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.