Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People used to rat on her all the time for being fat, but I think she used to have the most stunning feminine figure. It helped that she dressed really well. I don’t get what has happened to her really.
I NEVER thought Tanya was fat. That word wouldn't even come to mind. She was glowing, curvy and gorgeous. She looks lifeless now.

Reactions: 38
Oh God just watched another of her tik toks this was her dancing to Captain Hook slightly better but still should have stayed in her drafts. Samira from love Island also came up on my page doing the same dance and looked a thousand times better.

Maybe she got sick of being the butt of her "friend's" jokes and decided to transform herself into the serious actor type, instead of the ditzy dope. The problem is, she's lost her likability, and it seems like the life behind her eyes.

Reactions: 15
People used to have a go at her for wearing converse with tea dresses but I always thought it was a cute look! She looks ill and try-hard now, like a stalk of crushed wheat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
STOPPPPPP what is this?!?

YIKESSS!!! Also I feel like tanya is trying to relive her 20s in a way as she was with jim since she was a teen and then became the cute bubbly girl next door on youtube. She never got the chance to go a bit wild. Hoping this phase ends so tho 😬🙏

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she’s on drugs. I think she’s trying to distance herself from being the cute girl nextdoor and trying to be “badass”. But it’s just cringe.

Reactions: 11
Oh honey. Even if you shave half your head and get a snake tattooed on it, you'll never be a badass. She should have stuck to being the ditzy girl next door on Youtube. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m glad you saved that clip from Tik Tok, cos she seems to have deleted it when she sobered up. Is she on drugs, her eyes are so dead, you can tell she as drunk as a skank, she looks miserable and bitter. It seems that when she’s miserable she gets drunk and goes on SM and makes a spectacle of herself then deletes it when she sobers up. Her housemate should take her phone away she’s a drunken embarrassment. I wonder if she’s actually got a drinking problem and that’s the cause of her weight loss and her friend moved in mainly to keep an eye on her.

I guess it doesn’t help seeing Jim having a great time with Sarah staying with her rich family in the countryside, in their own little cottage in that massive garden. She must be feeling miserable, spending most of her time in that small basement space with no garden and then contending with the overcrowded parks in London. Normally around now she would get away on her fourth freebie holiday for the year, but those days are gone for a very long time to come, no more freebies for her. If you’re a spoilt witch like Tanya, self isolation is gonna be very hard to contend with, no wonder she’s turning to drink. I feel sorry for her housemate being being stuck with this moody witch, if I was her flat mate I’d go and stay with my parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.