Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God!! She's trying so desperately hard to reinvent herself as this aloof, cool, indie, skinny gal. I wouldn't be surprised if she took up smoking. I preferred it when she was healthy, glowing, bubbly and talking about make up on her bedroom floor with Martha and baking cookies.
Pretty sure she took up smoking a good while ago. There's been photos of her with smokes on the table in front of her when she's been out (probably purposefully placed to show off her new ''cool girl'' aesthetic).

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her tik toks make my arse clench through cringing 🙈 sorry if its already been posted but her new insta bio is soo cringe, didn't think it could be any cringier than before. Maybe she's given up the actress life to be a tik tokker. Maybe she's just a savage. :ROFLMAO::sick:
And suddenly the song is ruined...

Reactions: 1
Oh God, that's the sort of bio I would expect from a 12-year-old. She's trying so hard to be relevant

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why on earth would you say "strawbs"?! Come on, how hard can it be to just write "strawberries"? What's up with all those stupid abbreviations anyway, like Zoe's sTeNNiEs.
Maybe it's because I'm not an English native and I also don't live in an English speaking country, but it boggles my mind. It's not like it takes a lot of time to write those additional letters. And even if it did, they don't do anything all day, so they have all the time they need.

Also, her bio is just sad. It would make sense for someone between 11-15 or something. But she's (almost?) 30 🙄 I wonder if she's happy with how her life is going.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched Jim’s Instagram Q&A and he answered a question saying he still talks to Tanya and they just grew apart and he met Sarah on a dating app. Talk about lucky, Jim lands himself a gf the first time he goes on a dating app and she’s got rich parents with a big house in the countryside, that he’s now staying at. Sarah’s back garden has a tennis court at the side and a small separate cottage, I bet Sarah & Jim are staying in the cottage.

So Tanya will be stuck in London (Covid hotspot) with no garden and over crowded parks, for at least another month in lockdown. Jim in contrast looks like he’s having a great time in the countryside, sharing the cottage with Sarah next to her parents big house, Tanya must be green with envy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
Just watched Jim’s Instagram Q&A and he answered a question saying he still talks to Tanya and they just grew apart and he met Sarah on a dating app. Talk about lucky, Jim lands himself a gf the first time he goes on a dating app and she’s got rich parents with a big house in the countryside, that he’s now staying at. Sarah’s back garden has a tennis court at the side and a small separate cottage, I bet Sarah & Jim are staying in the cottage.

So Tanya will be stuck in London (Covid hotspot) with no garden and over crowded parks, for at least another month in lockdown. Jim in contrast looks like he’s having a great time in the countryside, sharing the cottage with Sarah next to her parents big house, Tanya must be green with envy :ROFLMAO:
I saw on twitter that they unfollowed each other on instagram though. Not sure if it's true but I think it is

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure she took up smoking a good while ago. There's been photos of her with smokes on the table in front of her when she's been out (probably purposefully placed to show off her new ''cool girl'' aesthetic).
Doesn't she vape? 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like she follows him but he doesn’t follow her anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Don’t get me wrong, I can’t stand Tanya, I think she is a deluded talentless narcissist but I’d rather spend months in solitary confinement on my own in a bunker on bread and water than spend lockdown with her ex. He has to be the most boring moron there is. Just his monotone drab voice makes me annoyed, the thought of having to listen to him drone on about himself would send me mad. And as for his insta model (bankrolled by mummy and daddy) she is as vacuous and vain as them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Her Tik Tok content is embarrassing. It is worse than Amelia Liana or In the Frow. And that says a lot...and you can tell she is so uncomfortable and not enjoying at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly, I don't know what happened to her. I used to like her the most out of the whole British youtube group with Zoe, Louise etc. She was cute, funny and most of all very sweet and down to earth. She used to do all these celebrity style videos (which are now private..?) for the dailymix channel and she used to be so sweet to the girls that would be featured on that show. It's a shame that she got these big Hollywood dreams and that no one was honest enough to tell her that she should probably stick to her original branding of MUA/baker/goofy girl next door.

Reactions: 12
Honestly, I don't know what happened to her. I used to like her the most out of the whole British youtube group with Zoe, Louise etc. She was cute, funny and most of all very sweet and down to earth. She used to do all these celebrity style videos (which are now private..?) for the dailymix channel and she used to be so sweet to the girls that would be featured on that show. It's a shame that she got these big Hollywood dreams and that no one was honest enough to tell her that she should probably stick to her original branding of MUA/baker/goofy girl next door.
I loved Tanya back in the day! I was bored last week so thought I'd watch some of her old vlogs, I'm guessing most of them are private now as they don't show up. I used to genuinely find her fun, I didn't mind that she was a bit ditsy, she just seemed normal. I guess YouTube fame got to a lot of the brit crew.

Reactions: 13
Those celebrity style videos are probably private now because she thinks she is now the celebrity...she is deluded!

Reactions: 5
Her tik toks make my arse clench through cringing 🙈 sorry if its already been posted but her new insta bio is soo cringe, didn't think it could be any cringier than before. Maybe she's given up the actress life to be a tik tokker. Maybe she's just a savage. :ROFLMAO::sick:
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA CRINGE

I was just having read and have cringed so much! This is what a 12 year old would do! 😬

Reactions: 2
Omg thank you. I've been trying to remember the name of that random show they did on YouTube. I asked about it on here ages ago

Just went to look on her channel and wow she really has deleted so many. I understand that she’d want to hide any with Jim but that many?!

Just went to look on her channel and wow she really has deleted so many. I understand that she’d want to hide any with Jim but that many?!
It’s not just jim though is it, she started deleting things long before the divorce. It’s a whitewash of her entire past, so she can pretend she was never the dopey but sweet and a bit chubby country bumpkin who made it big on YouTube with makeup tutorials and cheesy challenges. What I don’t understand is who she imagines she is deceiving by this. Who cares enough?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.