Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh weird!!

Attached my screenshot from when I searched. How disappointing!

View attachment 110329
Can't see your screenshot but I assume you went on Tanya's and then clicked on her followers and searched for Jim. They never usually show up that way for some reason. You have to go to Jim's, click on who he is following and then search for Tanya.

Reactions: 3
I feel so sorry for her friend who shes in isolation with having to take photos of her etc. Probably why she invited her it's hard to take different selfies of yourself that are interesting. Friends just there to keep her Instagram a float

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a lot of second hand embarrassment for the latest Tik tik. It’s bad enough when full time tik tokkers (is that what they’re called?) try to be gangster

Reactions: 4
Her Tik Tok performance is beyond 😂😂😂
It is by far, the most embarrassing out there.

anyone knows what happened to Martha?

Reactions: 4
I can’t even watch her any more I find her so cringe.... I’m hoping Jim took the dog as she’d probably be much happier with him...?!

Reactions: 2
I can’t even watch her any more I find her so cringe.... I’m hoping Jim took the dog as she’d probably be much happier with him...?!
If Jim had the dog she’s be on stories all the time, I assume she’s been rehomed

Reactions: 6
Can we start a #WhereIsMarthaMoo and getting it trending? I feel emotionally invested in that little dogs life and need to know where she is 😢🙈

I refuse to download tiktok as I'm over 30, can anyone share her Eminem one please?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can we start a #WhereIsMarthaMoo and getting it trending? I feel emotionally invested in that little dogs life and need to know where she is 😢🙈

I refuse to download tiktok as I'm over 30, can anyone share her Eminem one please?! 😂
I'm over 30 too...you don't need to download anything to view, just go to tiktok.com/@tanyaburr and they are all there but just to warn you once you see it you can't unsee it.....!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It just all seems so sad. I used to look forward to tanyas posts on YouTube, years ago. She was fun, sweet. And genuine. Then there was all the talk about getting back from an acting lesson etc. She just seemed to change. The divorce, the blonde hair, losing all of her body weight but posting pics like she was constantly eating. She seems so sad and like a shadow of her former happy self. Was it all worth it?

#WhereIsMarthaMoo

Reactions: 14
People used to rat on her all the time for being fat, but I think she used to have the most stunning feminine figure. It helped that she dressed really well. I don’t get what has happened to her really.
I agree, I used to be really jealous of her figure. She had a gorgeous dress sense, healthy hair and was generally stunning. Shame she always played the vapid friend to Zoe.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.