Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She genuinely looks ill.. Its quite shocking. I just googled old pictures of her to see the difference because its easy to forget what she used to look like and wow.. Its like a different person

Her eyebrows were so much better pre-microblading too.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She genuinely looks ill.. Its quite shocking. I just googled old pictures of her to see the difference because its easy to forget what she used to look like and wow.. Its like a different person

Her eyebrows were so much better pre-microblading too.
God she was gorgeous

Reactions: 3
If she went back to YouTube though what would she do? She has said that she basically never wears makeup anymore so that’s unlikely to be an option and there are so many baking / cooking YouTube channels now.. life won’t go back to normal (events etc) any time soon so vlogs are unlikely to be interesting..

Reactions: 1
If she went back to YouTube though what would she do? She has said that she basically never wears makeup anymore so that’s unlikely to be an option and there are so many baking / cooking YouTube channels now.. life won’t go back to normal (events etc) any time soon so vlogs are unlikely to be interesting..
Think it would be good for her just to do tutorials on it even though she doesnt wear it .might make her start being her again filming cozy days and outings making a more positive spin on day she probably did a lot more when filming utube than she does now needs to start doing it again to start getting back or find out who she is without jim

So this is my first post ever, but like everyone else here I'm heavily invested in #marthagate! I'm just wondering why no one has suggested to get the RSPCA involved to do a welfare check? Is that crazy of me to suggest haha? I'm a huge animal lover having owned dogs all of my life, so if Tanya was responsible for this poor dogs death due to her own negligence then she needs to be held responsible. Not answering the countless, never-ending questions are just making themselves look extremely suspicious and it might be for no reason. If anything, it might just force them to come out and say the truth, whether that be that they rehomed her, she got sick or an accident happened!

This is what I personally think went down given all of the circumstances: something bad happened to Martha in the custody of Tanya, she told Jim what happened, and since it's clear that Jim still cares for Tan as a friend (and especially given Tanya's seemingly bad mental state), he would probably agree not to mention anything about it since it could have extremely serious consequences for her and cause her into an even worse downward spiral.

Reactions: 15
I don't think Martha died. I think Tanya couldn't handle looking after her and didn't want the responsibility. She probably asked Jim if he wanted to take her and Sarah wouldn't let him, saying that Martha was his and Tanya's dog and she didn't want to appear even more like Tanya's replacement. New relationship, new start and all that. I dunno, I just think that if Martha had died they would have said so and made it a big sympathy thing. I think they didn't want her and gave her away.

Whatever happened, they should have been honest and just said. To block people and filter comments is just ridiculous. If this was a child there would be uproar. To me, a dog is a family member, so there's no difference between a dog vanishing into thin air than if it was a child. They can't just get away with ignoring this.

Reactions: 13
My favourite theory so far that makes me laugh every time is that Martha died because she got into tanya’s coke stash 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My favourite theory so far that makes me laugh every time is that Martha died because she got into tanya’s coke stash 😂😂
This makes me laugh too 😂 I think it's way more simple than that. Tanya doesn't seem capable and couldn't do it. She was probably overwhelmed just having to remember to feed Martha. I think before Jim left he did all the looking after Martha. He should have taken her with him when he initially moved into his sister's flat but if it was his decision to leave her, which I think it was, he wouldn't have wanted to say "I'm going and I'm taking the dog too" so he left her there thinking she'd be okay. Tanya probably believed she'd be away a lot too if it hadn't been for covid. She probably had another trip to America planned to go to auditions and stuff. I think it was a case of selfishness and not being able to cope with looking after someone when she can't look after herself at the minute. I mean.. Look at her. She looks like death.

Then if Tanya asked Jim to take her I think Sarah wouldn't have liked that. Poor Martha was just abandoned i think. They need to just say what happened and move on.

Reactions: 2
I don't think Martha died. I think Tanya couldn't handle looking after her and didn't want the responsibility. She probably asked Jim if he wanted to take her and Sarah wouldn't let him, saying that Martha was his and Tanya's dog and she didn't want to appear even more like Tanya's replacement. New relationship, new start and all that. I dunno, I just think that if Martha had died they would have said so and made it a big sympathy thing. I think they didn't want her and gave her away.
The only thing that makes me doubt that they both decided to give her away is that little passive aggressive comment Sarah made and deleted a while back saying to “ask the person who had custody of her”. That little snarky comment honestly gives us so much insight into the situation so thank you Sarah for that one 😂😂😂
The tone of that comment makes it seem like her and Jim had no control over whatever happened to Martha. If they both decided they didn’t want to take her then I don’t think Sarah would’ve made a comment like that at all, insinuating that Tanya is the only one to blame.

Edited to add: I really don’t see any reason as to why Jim wouldn’t look after Martha if Tanya really couldn’t? Especially since he’s in a relationship so Sarah could help him too. Plus I really doubt Sarah wouldn’t want to take care of Martha just because she was Tanya’s dog. A cute dog is a cute dog regardless of who used to own it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
The only thing that makes me doubt that they both decided to give her away is that little passive aggressive comment Sarah made and deleted a while back saying to “ask the person who had custody of her”. That little snarky comment honestly gives us so much insight into the situation so thank you Sarah for that one 😂😂😂
The tone of that comment makes it seem like her and Jim had no control over whatever happened to Martha. If they both decided they didn’t want to take her then I don’t think Sarah would’ve made a comment like that at all, insinuating that Tanya is the only one to blame.
Very good point, I'd forgotten about that. 👍

Reactions: 4
The dogs dead.

If Tanya didn’t want her Jim would have had the dog.

Something happened to the dog that would make her look like a crappy owner, ie ran out in front of a car and got run down, or ate something she shouldn’t have had and gotten poisoned, or needed to be put to sleep for some reason.

Whatever happened that poor dog is away over the rainbow bridge.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don't think Jim would have abandoned Martha if Tanya decided to include him in the process; I think she either gave her away and didn't feel the need to inform Jim until it was done and dusted; or something unfortunate happened that would put Tanya in a difficult position (i.e. Tanya's irresponsibility killed Martha) and she doesn't want to deal with the consequences. I don't remember when Martha was last seen with her but it's absolutely bizarre that she just pretends she's never had a dog.

Reactions: 6
I don't think Jim would have abandoned Martha if Tanya decided to include him in the process; I think she either gave her away and didn't feel the need to inform Jim until it was done and dusted; or something unfortunate happened that would put Tanya in a difficult position (i.e. Tanya's irresponsibility killed Martha) and she doesn't want to deal with the consequences. I don't remember when Martha was last seen with her but it's absolutely bizarre that she just pretends she's never had a dog.
i think someone on here said that martha was last seen with tanya in december?

Reactions: 2
The dogs dead.

If Tanya didn’t want her Jim would have had the dog.

Something happened to the dog that would make her look like a crappy owner, ie ran out in front of a car and got run down, or ate something she shouldn’t have had and gotten poisoned, or needed to be put to sleep for some reason.

Whatever happened that poor dog is away over the rainbow bridge.
Yeh plus I think if she gave it away she could make up some stupid story about giving it to a loving home etc etc.. they’ve been ignoring this for so long it’d basically be awkward to even respond now imo

I just find it so weird and ironic that Tanya’s dad’s Facebook profile is filled with reposts about lost, stolen and neglected dogs yet his daughter can’t even let everyone know what happened to Martha...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At this point, I don’t think we’ll ever know what happened to Martha. If she had died they would have milked the situation. Even if it was Tanya’s fault in some way and Martha got run over or something, accidents happen and I think they would have just admitted it and tried to get sympathy.
I believe that after Tanya and Jim’s split they said they were sharing custody of Martha, or maybe I’m imagining this? But then Sarah said to ask the person who had custody, meaning Tanya. It sounds like there was a dispute about custody to me, and then Tanya made the decision to give up Martha without asking Jim? I still find this hard to believe though because I think she did love that dog a lot.

My boyfriends ex sold his dog without telling him after they broke up, without giving him the chance to find a home or house allowing dogs. I wouldn’t put it past Tanya to do that. However if my ex did that to me I would do everything in my power to get my dog back, I think Martha died due to tanya being a useless person. That sounds harsh but she seems very self involved

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.