Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching Tanya’s story highlights from October-December of last year seeing if she posted anything that might give us an insight... but all I got were super cute snaps of her and Martha cuddling 😭😭😭 she clearly loved Martha..where did it all go wrong hey, we’ll never know

Reactions: 1
I just don’t get why she doesn’t address. All the speculation is likely imagining it to be much worst than it is. We all start thinking the worst like she neglected and accidentally killed the dog! The most likely scenario is that she got Martha adopted as she travels a lots and that Jim didn’t want her either. It is difficult when you get a pet as a couple and then split up. Why not just tell your followers this. Sure she’d have got some stick for it but she had valid enough reasons. Would have been much easier than ignore what’s now probably thousands of questions on it. She’s dig herself in such a hole

Reactions: 4
Probably has already been said..but what if something happened to Martha whilst she was being looked after by someone else whilst Tanya was away?
It would explain the resentment from Jim/Sarah's side, as they would likely see it as Tanya giving the pup to someone unreliable (regardless of if it was an accident) instead of them and it would explain why Tanya hasn't said anything. It's one thing posting an explanation and apology on her own behalf (and no doubt it would be difficult) but it's a whole other story exposing your friend's mistake/accident to millions of people.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion: Tanya Burr #6 Where's Martha?!

All that talk about Jim's sausage a couple of pages back made me think of that old vlog clip where Zoe crawled along the floor and poked him in the crotch 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think if she went back to YT she should just be a grown woman. I saw something a while ago on Zoe’s thread about how people would respect her and engage more if she showed more grown up content.

Especially since most of their viewers are young adults or a similar age to them. Talk about moving out, mental health, smear tests, life after divorce. Just genuine content. I for one would much rather watch that, with the occasional baking day/make up tutorial in the mix.

If she went back to YouTube though what would she do? She has said that she basically never wears makeup anymore so that’s unlikely to be an option and there are so many baking / cooking YouTube channels now.. life won’t go back to normal (events etc) any time soon so vlogs are unlikely to be interesting..

Reactions: 12
Tanya Burr #6 Tanya, where's Martha Moo? Let your followers know, it's the least you could do

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I literally just signed up to add to the 'Where's Martha' discussion. What an insanely terrible way to handle whatever happened.

On a side note, damn they are boring, I've only just realised I was still following them (jim and tan) on Instagram. I went to see the play Tanya was in years ago now, she basically sung all of her lines. Regret that don't I!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Tanya was the first youtuber I ever came across, when pixiwoo used to do her makeup. She had the most beautiful face with half eyebrows that she used to completely draw in. Her makeup range was actually very good and I prefer her eyeliner to the £50 tom ford version. She could have made a fortune building a brand but instead threw it all away in favour of 'acting' . Her natural body shape is a 12-14 but why is she going for the druggie look no one knows. I think Martha was killed when in the care of her sister / parents

Reactions: 11
She genuinely looks ill.. Its quite shocking. I just googled old pictures of her to see the difference because its easy to forget what she used to look like and wow.. Its like a different person

Her eyebrows were so much better pre-microblading too.
Interesting seeing comments like this. Everyone used to criticise tanya's weight on gg and her terrible red carpet looks. Funny now to see opinions change. Not a dig, I just find it amusing.
I quite like her current look, prefer it to the darker hair and how she looked 2013-2016. She does look a bit dead behind the eyes at times though.
Personal favourite is probably 2009-2011. I used to think she was so so gorgeous. Massive girl crush back in the day.

Tanya Burr and the Mysterious Cases of the Missing Dog and the Vanishing Career

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tanya Burr and the Mysterious Cases of the Missing Dog and the Vanishing Career
Or, similar ... ‘the magical vanishings of tanya burr: lost fifteen pounds, misplaced a career, wrote a dog out of history.’

• Heart
  • Haha
What I don't get is why she's distancing herself from YouTube when the likes of Will Smith and Jack Black two top actors are making an absolute mint from YT and still acting.. Tayna is a bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just followed Zoe, Alfie and Joe (I hate myself) and turned on notifications for their lives. If they do go live any time soon I’m going to keep asking about Martha. If they don’t respond at least others will see it so Tanya and Jim could get more and more questions about it. I’m getting fed up of it. It’s just bizarre behaviour to not address this??!!

Is she with gleam still? Is it worth contacting them?
Your dedication is appreciated lol x

• Heart
Thread suggestion: Tanya Burr #6 Where's Martha?!

All that talk about Jim's sausage a couple of pages back made me think of that old vlog clip where Zoe crawled along the floor and poked him in the crotch 🤣🤣🤣
I was going to suggest the exact same title 😂
That way, if (when?) she reads on here, she'll always be confronted with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think regarding their marriage they were going through a tricky patch, but no way did Tanya expect him to leave. I believe that is how she lost about 50 pounds, she just lost her appetite, grieving her marrige. Her hair change is what a lot of people do post dumping too.

Also jim moving on so fast, there is little doubt that he didn't already have Sarah in the wings waiting. Guys typically move onto what they perceive to be greener pastures, not barren fields. He wasn't going to be single by choice.

I think weight wise she's looking good now, not as she was at the end of 2019, the hair colour isnt very flattering on her, the microbladed brows questionable and little mascara, blush and lip colour would make her lool.more alive.

Reactions: 8
New here as well! I’ve been checking here to see if any word about little Martha as I’m also really concerned. She’s the sweetest little pup and I really loved seeing her the most on their YouTube/Instagram. I also asked on her Instagram where beautiful Martha was and obviously no reply and I changed the wording to Where is littleMarthaMoo? (so she’d maybe see the name that way) and then not long after she blocked me. So ridiculous! The whole thing is just so shady and bizarre. There would be some way that they could word an answer re:the situation. It’s all so off-putting especially her blocking people that used to support her (went to see her play etc) - but less so lately as she’s like a completely different person and every post on her Instagram is so cringe and vain. Still the blocking is absurd or at least just mute comments. Talk about biting the hand that feeds when all people are doing is asking about the welfare of her little dog. It’s crazy!

As much as I am sad about the poor pup, it's very annoying that this is the main theme in this thread now and same things are being repeated over and over again about Martha Moo. Of course, there isn't much else going in Tanya's life otherwise so understandably people are digging deep to find out about the poor doggo. Please don't hate for speaking my mind out, but I have had enough speculation and don't think we should mention Martha in the new thread title, but I also realise that perhaps I am probably the only one who feels that way.
*prepares for a death by stoning*

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.