Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok times running out for TanTan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but there’s nothing else going in her life and it’s very significant that the dog has just disappeared, it’s natural that we want to discover what has happened and include it in the thread title x

Reactions: 16
As much as I am sad about the poor pup, it's very annoying that this is the main theme in this thread now and same things are being repeated over and over again about Martha Moo. Of course, there isn't much else going in Tanya's life otherwise so understandably people are digging deep to find out about the poor doggo. Please don't hate for speaking my mind out, but I have had enough speculation and don't think we should mention Martha in the new thread title, but I also realise that perhaps I am probably the only one who feels that way.
*prepares for a death by stoning*
I completely understand what ur saying but to me its just a bit of a joke 🤷🏻‍♀️ like im not sitting about thinking about martha or actually putting flyers out for a missing dog. Im just commenting taking the piss sometimes cos im bored nd it is a bit odd. Like the user once said its ‘ a whole dog has gone missing’ sad course but kinda funny for me

Reactions: 15
As much as I am sad about the poor pup, it's very annoying that this is the main theme in this thread now and same things are being repeated over and over again about Martha Moo. Of course, there isn't much else going in Tanya's life otherwise so understandably people are digging deep to find out about the poor doggo. Please don't hate for speaking my mind out, but I have had enough speculation and don't think we should mention Martha in the new thread title, but I also realise that perhaps I am probably the only one who feels that way.
*prepares for a death by stoning*
I do also wonder if this forum is the only place that really cares about the dog - or even knows. Her fan base (or whats left of it) dont seem to care lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I completely understand what ur saying but to me its just a bit of a joke 🤷🏻‍♀️ like im not sitting about thinking about martha or actually putting flyers out for a missing dog. Im just commenting taking the piss sometimes cos im bored nd it is a bit odd. Like the user once said its ‘ a whole dog has gone missing’ sad course but kinda funny for me
I still wish someone would follow through with their idea of putting up "Missing" posters of Martha on Tarn's street looool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone wants Martha to not be mentioned in the new thread. Does anyone agree with this? I feel like Martha should still be mentioned if people want to. She was her dog, and she's gone missing, so I find it to be a valid conversation point. I'd be kind of annoyed if I wasn't allowed to mention it on here just like we can't mention it anywhere else for fear of being blocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone wants Martha to not be mentioned in the new thread. Does anyone agree with this? I feel like Martha should still be mentioned if people want to. She was her dog, and she's gone missing, so I find it to be a valid conversation point. I'd be kind of annoyed if I wasn't allowed to mention it on here just like we can't mention it anywhere else for fear of being blocked.
Martha was essentially a part of Tanya's brand - she named a lipstick (or whatever) after her! I think if people want to they should still talk about her. If people don't like it/care they can always skip those comments🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Martha was essentially a part of Tanya's brand - she named a lipstick (or whatever) after her! I think if people want to they should still talk about her. If people don't like it/care they can always skip those comments🤷‍♀️

I think that if Tanya had admitted that Martha had died/she made the hard decision to rehome her for a better life etc. It would be insensitive to have it in a title. But while she’s still willing to stretch out the mystery for views/clout/engagement, I think it’s fair game!

Reactions: 17
Why wouldn't we be able to mention Martha? As far as I'm aware, mentioning someone's dog that's mysteriously vanished isn't against Tattle rules?

For an 'influencer' to regularly share their dog with their millions of subscribers for years and then suddenly stop with no explanation as to the dog's whereabouts will naturally lead to speculation.

I thought the whole point of this site is that we can openly discuss influencers without being censored.

Reactions: 17
291E88AF-386F-4DC3-991A-0C48558634FC.png
Blocked By Sarah For asking About Martha! lol (And Somehow she Found my Other Account and Blocked that Too!)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That's very curious. Why would she care what happened to Martha, it was never her own responsibility to care for the dog? I don't understand how they don't realize that they make the matters worse by ignoring and censoring.

Reactions: 8
Im still baffled by my block.. i didnt msg her or follow her ( or Tanya or Jim) only thing i did was ask on Tanyas live about Martha. Its not that i give a tit bout being blocked, its just did U really go on ur bfs ex wifes live nd jot down names to block..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Jesus the dead eyes on her in that photo and that make up makes her look like a clown, how long is this liar gonna keep peddling this bullshit about herself.
I used to love her long, reddish hair and pretty face. It’s such a shame. She looks awful now.

Martha was her life, that’s what’s so curious.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 169588 Blocked By Sarah For asking About Martha! lol (And Somehow she Found my Other Account and Blocked that Too!)
Oooh, she's smarter than she seems

ALSO
I hope she is actually growing her hair out and won't have it cut to the unflattering chin length again by the silly Samantha C. as soon as it's allowed to see a hairdresser after July 4th. It's starting to look nice again.
Screenshot_20200630-205559.png

Last edited:
That's very curious. Why would she care what happened to Martha, it was never her own responsibility to care for the dog? I don't understand how they don't realize that they make the matters worse by ignoring and censoring.
I imagine Jim has told her to, as people have said he comes across as controlling

Reactions: 9
Oooh, she's smarter than she seems

ALSO
I hope she is actually growing her hair out and won't have it cut to the unflattering chin length again by the silly Samantha C. as soon as it's allowed to see a hairdresser after July 4th. It's starting to look nice again.
View attachment 169820
I agree with the hair, she looks really nice here even though I'm not a fan of blonde hair on her - I always though the warmer brown suited her complexion better but I guess to her it's not "Hollywood" enough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.