Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

That hair. Why can't she go back to her natural red? IMO the hair color even puts her at a disadvantage for her acting ambitions. Hollywood has a million blondes that are skinnier, pretty and most importantly more talented than her. A bit curvier and with red hair, at least she's stand out a bit more.

Reactions: 6

That hair. Why can't she go back to her natural red? IMO the hair color even puts her at a disadvantage for her acting ambitions. Hollywood has a million blondes that are skinnier, pretty and most importantly more talented than her. A bit curvier and with red hair, at least she's stand out a bit more.
Also, the boots with that dress 🤔
I think she's trying to morph into the skinny blonde she 'acted' with in that 'film'.

Reactions: 1
Can someone please tell me why she tags herself?! It's not even a "check out my grid" thing when she's posting the entire picture there. Honey, you're doing Instagram wrong.
C161EC36-8D42-4476-9F4E-3B24350FAF35.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Actually... this is why she posted it to her story. :ROFLMAO: She edited it!!!
Compare the shadows from the original Post and her Story!
F1EC50B5-6E2B-4685-9F51-D668741F2252.jpeg
EBEB6B86-2EF2-4F34-BF27-F1BA1EA5E8D4.jpeg

She's skinnier in her story! Maybe she shrunk her entire bobblehead, maybe she just wanted her face to be slimmer. Either way - It's bloody ridiculous and just sad.

A696966F-15F3-40F0-9FE1-A6D953A48E0D.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 45
Am I being blind? I can't see any difference?
Me neither. At first I thought the second one looked a bit stretched out but then realised the second picture image is slightly different, more close up, so the shadow would look a bit bigger/different to the first image.

Reactions: 4
She just looks so washed out now. When she was curvier I honestly thought she looked so pretty. I don't understand why she's going for this crackhead look? She just looks exhausted.

Reactions: 8
She just looks so washed out now. When she was curvier I honestly thought she looked so pretty. I don't understand why she's going for this crackhead look? She just looks exhausted.
an awful ad for barrys, what were they thinking?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she was lifting those weights in such a lady like pathetic fashion 🤣 the sit ups looked pathetic. My 75 year old granny would kick her ass in the gym, 🤣 it looked like a gentle exercise class for pensioners who’ve had a stroke, 🤣 shes an embarrassment. Her idiot followers ask for a workout video and she bullshits them yet again. At least carodaur puts in the effort to workout properly and do a decent workout video that proves she actually works out.

Reactions: 5
The way she was lifting those weights in such a lady like pathetic fashion 🤣 the sit ups looked pathetic. My 75 year old granny would kick her ass in the gym, 🤣 it looked like a gentle exercise class for pensioners who’ve had a stroke, 🤣 shes an embarrassment. Her idiot followers ask for a workout video and she bullshits them yet again. At least carodaur puts in the effort to workout properly and do a decent workout video that proves she actually works out.

It was pretty pitiful! I had to laugh at the people cleaning in the background though, what they must have thought 😂

Reactions: 2
And see the comments Zanna Van Dijk left, who is supposed to be a fitness fanatic "Looking Awesome Tan"

That run looked weird! I can’t put my finger on it but she looked weird
I think it’s cos the silly cow was trying to look good while running 🤣 same with the weight lifting (if you could call it that) it’s like she was trying to look as slim as possible 🤣 what dumbass

Reactions: 3
0548C287-88D9-4802-9A67-2C977F112C36.png

Um yeah... that's... a look... I guess?

Wonder why she only posted the Barry's entrance today. Oh wait, I know why.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.