Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Sarah actually moving in to Jim’s new house?
Jesus Christ people, enjoy the dating. You don’t have to be shacked up cooking hello fresh meals and buying a dog together after 3 mins. It’s another world honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Jesus Christ people, enjoy the dating. You don’t have to be shacked up cooking hello fresh meals and buying a dog together after 3 mins. It’s another world honestly.
Personally I don't want a man in my house. Just putting that out there. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Sarah is probably just staying over at Jim’s place several nights a week, she has her own London flat, it would be silly to give that up. Plus I think Jim needs to get through the divorce and sort the house out before he moves in with her, he needs to get his life settled first. It would be silly for them to rush into living together too quickly as Jim’s still on the rebound.

It must make it a lot easier going through a divorce and moving out, when he has the support of Sarah, it would take a lot of the stress out of it and he’s starting a new life and not still living in the past in the old house. No wonder then that Jim looks happier and healthier in his new life, while Tanya seems to be stuck in their old home full of memories, not moving on and looking like she could crack up at any time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sarah has become Jim’s new “Martha”
It’s hella embarrassing, it’s good she doesn’t need a lead and she just follows him around though.

Well trained...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it's a bit silly to get involved with someone who is just recently out of such a long term relationship anyway, men especially seem to take longer to get over it. I'm a big advocate of waiting a decent chunk of time to just enjoy being single again.

Reactions: 11
I think it's a bit silly to get involved with someone who is just recently out of such a long term relationship anyway, men especially seem to take longer to get over it. I'm a big advocate of waiting a decent chunk of time to just enjoy being single again.
He has jumped right in with both feet. It must be hard for Tanya seeing him with his never girlfriend. She always seems to be with him on his stories. Strange nobody has heard any gossip why they split.

Reactions: 3
I think he is just one of those people who cannot be alone. Who thinks there will be a proposal soon?

Reactions: 2

It exists! Tanya working out at Barry’s and not because she’s being sponsored by them £££...

Reactions: 4
That workout video is the stupidest thing I ever seen. Take it from a certified trainer, that workout would not help you lose weight. It wouldn't actually do anything, at the frequency she does it.

Let me do the math

She goes 1-4 times a week. So about 10 times a month/2,5 a week (being generous). With the workout she does I'd say it would burn 300 calories pr session.(again generous, cause she is tiny and therefore burns less).

To burn 1 pound fat you need to to be in a 3500 calories deficit/minus.

So it would take a little under 5 weeks to burn ONE pound of fat. And she has lost at least like 30? That would take her 2,9 years if it was from gym alone.

Just. Saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She isn't lifting heavy weights and she doesn't look strong. So all this does is keep her moving and justify how skinny she now is in some way. Unless she continues and actually progresses (which she won't because it's only about being skinny) then it's pointless. But fair enough it gets her out of the house 🤷‍♀️

That workout video is the stupidest thing I ever seen. Take it from a certified trainer, that workout would not help you lose weight. It wouldn't actually do anything, at the frequency she does it.

Let me do the math

She goes 1-4 times a week. So about 10 times a month/2,5 a week (being generous). With the workout she does I'd say it would burn 300 calories pr session.(again generous, cause she is tiny and therefore burns less).

To burn 1 pound fat you need to to be in a 3500 calories deficit/minus.

So it would take a little under 5 weeks to burn ONE pound of fat. And she has lost at least like 30? That would take her 2,9 years if it was from gym alone.

Just. Saying.
Thank you!

She's not even sweating in the video, I don't think she worked out for any longer than what was shown in that clip. I was watching the people hovering in the background - honestly how long can it take to hover one room when it's multiple people doing it? When Tan is at the end of her 'workout' the cleaner is just getting to the end of the room. I don't consider that much of a 'workout' when she doesn't look like she's sweating, or doing anything that's even remotely exhausting or challenging.

The cleaning ladies were clearly not impressed at Tanya’s workout routine. She didn’t even break a sweat.

I think this is the first time she actually made any effort (of some sort) at Barry’s. Not just standing outside of Barry’s to take a picture or taking selfies in the bathroom, which to Tanya qualifies as an actual gym session. Besides her minions, no one is buying Tanya’s ‘I’m a gym bunny’ act.

• Haha
Those ‘squats’ were the shallowest I think I’ve ever seen. She barely moved! That doesn’t look like an exercise routine she’s particularly familiar or comfortable with.

Reactions: 7
She looks so weak and pathetic lifting those weights, I gues when you’re starving yourself you can hardly lift anything

Reactions: 12
Those ‘squats’ were the shallowest I think I’ve ever seen. She barely moved! That doesn’t look like an exercise routine she’s particularly familiar or comfortable with.
I wouldn’t even define those as squats.

It all looked very contrived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.