Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20190924-155312_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20190924-155243_Instagram.jpg
"Guys I eat McDonald's, look I eat junk food did I mention I eat junk food hahaha and I'm so thin haha"

Brush your bleeping hair hun.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
is that airport security?! who the hell would do that. I am properly shocked that she has been invited, how is she in any way a good advert for a brand like dior??!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 43622

So Dior thinks this has-been is worthy of being sent to bleeping Paris to attend Fashion Week? For real?!
Well Dior are not paying for her and putting her up in a hotel, she’s having to get changed at a friends house 🤣 and she’s on her way home now, so maybe she invited herself and she got the Eurostar 🤣 Her legs in that photo have been stretched again 🙄 her feet are not that long. It that’s a press photo she must have altered it herself to make her legs look longer, cos she has very stubby short legs below the knee. I think her hair is messy cos she’s putting hair pieces in the back of it. Looks like Dior have fucked her off and she can’t afford to stay in Paris during fashion week 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well Dior are not paying for her and putting her up in a hotel, she’s having to get changed at a friends house 🤣 and she’s on her way home now, so maybe she invited herself and she got the Eurostar 🤣 Her legs in that photo have been stretched again 🙄 her feet are not that long. It that’s a press photo she must have altered it herself to make her legs look longer, cos she has very stubby short legs below the knee.
and economising by macdonalds on the eurostar... ugh she is awful

• Haha
Reactions: 1
is that airport security?! who the hell would do that. I am properly shocked that she has been invited, how is she in any way a good advert for a brand like dior??!
Because she’s slim 🤔

Reactions: 1
I think if she isn't given it for free, she won't do it. She probably got invited last minute and couldn't turn it into an excuse to show off. There's no way she would turn down a free hotel stay in Paris. She might even have been her mate's plus one.

Reactions: 5
I’m wondering who she went to Paris with, Kate doesn’t seem to bother with her anymore and doesn’t even post about her on Instagram. She must have had to let Kate go, probably can’t afford an assistant now and there’s nothing for her to do. I suppose she takes whatever friend is free at the time as her + 1 on these trips or maybe someone from Gleam, Looks like she’ll be scrambling around for scraps now when it comes to sponsors, if Dior are binning her 🤣

Looks like Marie Claire got her in to the show, probably paid for the Eurostar too....
So it looks like Dior have binned her then 🤣 while the other SM lot are getting free stays in luxury Paris hotels 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Kate and Tanya last posted photos together on Instagram around 21 weeks ago. Looks like Kate has gone, like you say.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

What an incredibly DULL and uninspired outfit...
Cant she ever close her mouth? I remember once going through her imdb page (lol why does she even has one?!) and there is like 20 photos and only two with her mouth close! Does she think its edgy? Photogenic?

Ive only just noticed she talks quite posh, like she has a massive tongue in her gob and she has to talk around it. Is that called a lisp?

So not inspired by her "dior" outfit. Is she not one of their "muses" or something? How the heck does she get invited or so heavily sponsored by Dior?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Perfect for Tanya - the Queen of all that's dull and uninspiring
The dress looks like a black baggy sack, she looks like someone from a weird religious cult 🤣 And her skin and hair look SO dry and the circles under her eyes are still visible under makeup. Also notice how much shorter and thicker her legs look in the press photo compared to her own edited skinny ones.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.